Interest check! F seeking multiple M

Started by Liayra, July 10, 2012, 09:26:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liayra

Hi!

Ok so, just like the title says, I'm curious to see if there is any interest in a story where I would play the only female but there would be more than one male interested in her, so it all revolves around her. The setting will be modern, very real life alike so that it's all easy for everyone.

I didn't imagine this as some sort of competition between the guys at all, more like a troubled female character that gets in bed with more than one guy, it doesn't have to be at the same time though. It could involve romances but I'm fine with NC themes if needed or requested, I'm leaving the details very open.

She will be very attractive but I was thinking on making her slightly flawed from a psychological point of view, just so that her behaviour makes sense other than just... "she's a total slut" you know. For example... maybe she's bipolar and one of the consequences is that she has hypersexuality phases from time to time.

The idea kind of appeared when I realized than all of my character in solo stories are between their early 20's to their early 30's. So I figured that it would be fun to play a crazier character under 20 (but of at least 16, obviously!) years of age.

If you're interested and you are fine with my O&O's here then please let me know either here or in a PM if you prefer!

who149

I'd we willing to give this a shot. I play far too much fantasy and the like, don't do enough modern.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

azzmeister89

Sounds interesting, i'll give it a go