Times Successors

Started by Elias, July 09, 2012, 12:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elias

The Idea

Time has become tired, he no longer wishes to watch the ebb and flow of all that has gone on around him. He wishes to die, but he cannot leave the Universe without someone to control time and space.  So he picks 20 people in a random city in a random year (2013) he haunts them for a time, gets to know them to understand them.

One night as they sleep he grants them each an aspect of himself and calling them together informs them that he is bored and wishes to play a game. They are the players with their gifts they are too find and kill each other. The winner is granted all the powers of a god.

20 Aspects of time

-The ability to see the future of all those around the successors (Within physical sight) It will appear in a journal of some kind (Phone, book etc.)
-The ability to see your future ( as far as six-12 hours within a journal of some kind)
-The ability to see the future of another X2 (I am hoping lovers or a pair of enemies takes these)
-The ability to plan (Any plan or desire this will provide all the best options to do it and escape if something goes wrong again through a journal or book.)
-The ability to age objects
-The ability to age ones self.
-The ability to age others (person must be touched 5 seconds of contact takes a year or gives a year)
-The ability to warp space (Make rooms bigger and smaller, twist landscapes move things around only works enclosed areas so only useful within buildings)Taken (GM charry)
-the ability to Nullify time (Stop time affects within your vicinity)
-The ability to stop time (This cannot be done to the players of the "game" But all people and objects around them)
-The ability of instant sight (Consider this like super reflexes)
-The ability to sense death (You know when someone is going to die including yourself)
- Mirror (Can temporarily use the powers of any successors he/she approaches)
- Rewind (Can go back in time up to an hour and do it again)
-Fast forward (Makes all around you appear slower)
-Recall (All past knowledge can be instantly brought into the mind of this successor)
-Past Player (This successor knows the ins and outs of all the powers but can use none of them themselves)Taken (GM charry)
-Wounds ( All pain this successor will cause you is felt the moment you can see, hear or touch them whatever comes first)
-Unkillable (All non instant death wounds heal instantly and do no damage whats so ever) Taken (GM charry)

Elias

What I am looking for

11 players, I am looking for 10 people to play 1 successor each.
1 player to help me GM, this game is probably going to be complicated and I need to make sure the powers are used correctly. I also need someone to play 5 of the 20 to help me play the most powerful (And most dangerous) of the successors.
I will also be playing 5 successors to be antagonists and plot hooks.

Elias

(Picture)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Aspect:[/b] (the part time gave you)
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Relationships:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]