4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itsallgoodfun

"There's no fear when you're having fun"

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Despairs

You're a professional, right?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Irisa

Definitely not amateur hour

Itsallgoodfun

Right then. Who's next?

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

My story ideas
O&O's

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Irisa

Itsallgoodfun

My story ideas
O&O's

Despairs

Enough screwing around, already.

willow

What's wrong with that?
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Twisted Crow

Absolutely nothing at all.  ;D

Despairs

I want revenge sex, please.

willow

Despairs

Twisted Crow

I am quite capable.  ^-^

Despairs

Three way, still new.

Irisa

Twisted Crow

'Again? If you wish...'

willow

Things are getting freaky

Twisted Crow

Only when I'm invited.  ;)

Despairs

Twisted Crow

I live for this.  ^-^

Despairs

willow

Despairs

willow

Because it was incredible