How could you do these things?

Started by Samantha, November 24, 2008, 10:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

Basically, I have the idea of a woman heading to an unknown place, a dark alley if you will, and she finds herself among some questionable people and creature, this is COMPLETELY non con... and I want it as extreme as it can get...
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Rex

Quote from: Samantha on November 24, 2008, 10:17:57 PM
Basically, I have the idea of a woman heading to an unknown place, a dark alley if you will, and she finds herself among some questionable people and creature, this is COMPLETELY non con... and I want it as extreme as it can get...
Hi Samantha,

I am yet in the approval process, but your post caught my eye as I was roaming around the site. You can read my intro thread at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24565.0 The non-con roles are my favorite and I have a story line that could be easily adapted to your request: A street gang in Big City, Anywhere, tasks their prospective new members with a several charges in order to be admitted to the gang; similar to getting into E. One of these tasks is to deliver a girl to the gangs HQ for use by all the gang members. What ensues would be as extreme as you like. This idea was origionally set for a gang rape and had no creatures, but it could be easily adaptable to suit your desires. What are your thoughts?