n00b looking for partner m or f welcome

Started by molotovct, June 29, 2010, 06:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

molotovct

Hey everyone!  I am new to this site though I have done some RPs before.  I have not developed some amazing plots like most of the people I see here but would love some suggestions.  Here are some of my ons and offs, if something isn't listed please don't hesitate to ask or suggest anyways.  I hope to hear from you soon.

Turn Ons:

Being submissive, very dominant partners, humiliation, nipple play, varying degrees of bondage, rough sex, anal play, incest, bestiality, biting, hair pulling, water sports, orgasm denial, non con, pain, objectification.

Turn Offs:

Poo, being dominant, lots of blood a little is alright for saying someone gets too rough in a scene like some non con but nothing gory.

Gracie

I'll play with you. I like your turn-ons as well, with the exception of watersports. As for pain, I don't like extreme pain, but a little is okay.
I don't have any story plots in mind, but I can be dominant and I really like incest plots.

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

molotovct

I'd be interested in doing something with either of you, now if only we could find a plot.

:Places hand on chin stroking it: Hmmmm.....

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Passionate Ink

Hello molotovct,

I'm also new to this site and since similar intersts, why don't we play a little together?
I am especially interested in the idea of bestiality, preferable non con and of course a little rough  ;)
and I'd really like to hear from you, and to discuss one idea or another.

strahnbrad
Passionate Ink has requested an indefinite account restriction as of 2 September 2010.

molotovct

Well hello strahnbrad, its nice to meet another newbie.  Send me a private message sometime and we can shoot some ideas around.

molotovct

Thanks to all of you who took interest in me.  I am however at the moment not taking on any new role plays.