Mother Daughter and Dominant Man, EX fun

Started by Google, July 08, 2012, 10:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

Quote from: Google on July 15, 2012, 01:46:42 PM
Well its not quite a problem but if I was playing 29 then being a class mate doesn't feel... well maybe an acquaintance, maybe living on the same street or same apartment building?

Could be you visited one of her classes to help out a professor? When I went back to school the last time I was around 27, and there were people both older and younger in my classes. No shame in being a student when your older... :-) But if you want them living in the same apartment building, I can make that work out too. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Lady Temptress

Lol Gaga. I live in a big ass town. By the way Google, what do you want the mom's first and last name to be? Then I'll post her pro.
Lady Dreamer

Google

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 15, 2012, 01:55:57 PM
Could be you visited one of her classes to help out a professor? When I went back to school the last time I was around 27, and there were people both older and younger in my classes. No shame in being a student when your older... :-) But if you want them living in the same apartment building, I can make that work out too. :-)
Actually, I do have an idea how he could be in one of her classes, maybe even that is how her sister ends up meeting him as she gets a flier about a party at his place, discards it when at home, younger sister finds... but I need sleep as I have a long day ahead of my tomorrow... so I will be working on my own little profile in the morning
Psychopaths cannot feel love.
Not in the traditional meaning.
To a psychopath DOMINATION is the closest sensation to love.
Though it is much greater.
Its intensity is all consuming.
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

GaGa88

I like the party idea, sounds great to me. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

Google

First party she goes too where the people are all in college, used to high school guys who have no idea what they are doing, and encounters someone who knows and demands what they want...
(Note... I am a touch under the weather so replies may be slow for the next day or two, I do apologize.)

GaGa88

I like that and she'd be more than willing to accomodate what he wants. She's pretty flexible, too, thanks to yoga, gymnastics, and cheerleading.

Google

Sorry I have been away for a few days, hope interest is still high, lets get the ball rolling tomorrow? Well tomorrow for me, it will still be today for some of you

GaGa88

Lady Temptress

Thats fine with me. I'm still interested. I will be on tomorrow but not tonight. I'm at a friend's house.
Lady Dreamer

JadenMystic

I'll do what I can to start tomorrow. I have a funeral at the opposite end on the state, and won't be on much. I may not be able to start anything until Monday...

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Google

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=146915.0

We have an OOC right now, the name can be changed... but its starting the ball rolling, sorry seeing Dark Knight Rises yesterday took up most of my day

Google