Officer And The Cartographer

Started by King_Furby, August 13, 2006, 01:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Need Tough Female For This Story

Ok my idea is this. It's a sci-fi setting, where man has branched out into the universe. On a planet very much like earth humans are just starting to set up settlements. Centuries before humans found this planet there was a war that raged across the land. Now one man who works for the Universal Human Kind Assocition (or the U.H.K.A) is sent on a mission to descover where would be the best place to build a city. On this trip he is sent down to the planet to map out the land as he is a cartographer. But his mission is also to discover more about the kind of people that used to live there and take not of any technology that might be helpful to humanity. Now there are aliens but humans have only met maybe 200 different races of intelligent design. And i dont want there to be alot of aliens involved in this story. Below is a short story that may give you an idea of more of what i want. Technology is still some what basic, as in none of that super fancy stuff as in star trek and star wars.
-----------
-----------

A man sat behind a metal desk as a ding was heard meaning someone was infront of his door. He spoke with a gruff voice "Come In Captain" and then a women walked through the doorway. She walked in like she owned the office as her hips swayed as she moved over to the seat. She may have been a warrior, a military officer, but she was still very much a women. She spoke as she looked at the man, obviously not respecting the chain of command "What the hell do you want sir, we already spoke of me breaking oders on that mission. But i was not going to let that fucker cross the border and get away with the datapad." This women was a officer known because she had one of the best teams in the Earth Federation Military. She was attractive but it was hard to see when she spoke the way she did. She had got in alot of trouble for crossing a border on the planet P119 when she was supposed to stay out of the area. She got the top secret data back but she broke protocol. The man finally spoke
    "I got a mission for you, and this time all of your unit won't be with you. You are to gather your best soldier in your unit and then pick from our roster pick 3 people who are not in your unit. You will comand a team of 5 including yourself on a mission of great inportance. You wont be happy but you are going to be aiding the U.H.K.A on a mapping mission." He laughed knowing she would hate that, but she would take the mission. Go to the planet Paugau and go to the settlement of Jautag where you will meet your charge. You are to accompany Carson Lear and protect him from harm." He tossed a data pad on the table and she would pull up this informaiton:
Carson Lear, Age 26, Employed By U.H.K.A, Cartographer, No Combat Experience.
---------
---------

Ok here is what i want:
Someone who can be active.
A female who will play a female character.
Female character must be tough, strong, fit and attractive, forward and dominate to a degree. She can be kind of cold but must have a warm and passionate side as well, though probably she keeps it hidden.
This Female Character must be 30 or older.
Someone who won't only let me lead the story, i want someone who will just make things happen in the story.

Story will be contain adventure, discovery, tension between the female office and Carson. As he will do things, take risks that she wont be happy about. Of course somewhere in the story there will be sex, but probably not right at first. It would depend on how strong her sex drive is and how long she has been without any action. I play the male character in this story.

Please reply here if interested.

Elven Sex Goddess

This has my interest, I normally do not play a dominant type female.  However I do on occassion, especially in what appears to be a promising story arc.  I would like to give it a try.  I will writeup the concept formulating right now and pm you withi it.  To see if you like the idea, and of course it will be stuctured with what you have down so far.

King_Furby

YAY someone likes my idea..yea go ahead and write up a little something. I look forward to reading it.

King_Furby

when i say dominant type female i just mean a women who knows what she wants and goes for it. She should be proud..hard..use foul language, and be tough as nails.

Elvi

*lol*
You are describing me there Furby.......though the language has calmed a little as I have 'Matured'
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

King_Furby

LOL Elvi my dear you "matured" over time..no way. Man then i missed out on the adventure.

Darn me

Elvi

Yep.....I've matured......even I am scared of what I was.....*laughs*

King_Furby

Your fangs are long enough now..Elvi. *Laughs not wanting to get his ass kicked*

Elvi

Yeah.....but I trimmed my claws and I don't chew so much brimstone now.......

King_Furby

Thats good to hear Elvi your not so dangerous now. But i'll be on my guard.

Elvi

*looks at nail file and bucket of brimstone*

OK Furby.........

*smiles sweetly*

King_Furby

dont give me the evil dots Elvi

_________^______\o/_____ It's JAWS NO!

Elvi