News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Hyde and Seek

Started by Hyde, August 24, 2009, 02:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hyde

I have been itching to play a cuckold husband. I find myself highly interested in it and would accept any suggestions for RP!!! I'm a fan of humiliation and such. Any idea is appreciated and almost craved. The rp suggestions below are just that suggestions. I'm willing to try any rp with this theme.

I had a few ideas of my own I'm itching to try out.

Swing your Razor: I've always wanted to explore the relationship between Sweeney Todd and Lovett. I'm a huge fan of the book as well as the play and the movie. Still I always wondered how that may play out behind closed doors.

Winter Storm: A husband and wife are stuck in a ditch after a massive snow storm. It looks like they will be spending the night in the cold car till a pickup truck pulls up and lends them a ride. Two Cowboys take them back to their house till the storm passes and they can get their car out of the ditch. However one thing leads to another and after a few drinks the wife is learning a new way to ride.

Backstabbing Bride - It is the night of their honeymoon and the groom who has been waiting for this for a long time finds his new bride has other idea's. After a quick drink in the honeymoon suit the groom wakes up groggy and tied to a chair. Waiting for him to wake is his wife and best man who have decided to have a bit of fun.

Sudden Discovery - A man wakes up one morning to his miserable existence. His wife hardly touches him his job is piss poor and he is degraded every time he turns around. However he quickly discovers for some reason that all is about to change. At breakfast he slowly figures out that what ever he tells his wife to do she does...stranger yet when he goes to work the same thing.. For some reason unknown to him he is suddenly blessed with the power to control minds! How will he use this to his advantage?! Plus what are the unforeseen consequences?

Look what I found: - A wife comes home early to find her husband in bed with a younger woman. She gets her revenge by making him finish his act in front of her. Degraded and caught she had even more plans waiting for him the next day.

Debts to be Paid - A husband has been playing pool with a pool shark all night. Not able to get his money back in desperation he bets his wife. When he looses his wife is so furious he would even make the bet that she gets her revenge by going paying the debt plus more.

Doctors Orders - After the car crash John didn't remember much. However when he came to he found himself to be immobilized. Unable to move due to the car crash John now is at the mercy of his caretakers. Unfortunately his doctor is more interested in his wife, and when John wakes again he finds a large suprise occurring that he is helpless to stop.
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Jester

I am interested.

I think the 2nd scene sounds good. She would watch him finish it off and then she offers him a few "tests" to keep their marriage alive.

Hyde

On/Offs

Kissin Kate

Hi Hyde!

That Doctors orders sounds pretty interesting to me. Care to evolve the idea with me?

Kisses...
Kissin Kate  :-*
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

Lady Haven

I am going to be honest with you, all of those senario's sound intriguing. I am new to RPing and am wanting to do one or two one on ones to get my feet wet.

;)Hugs & Kisses
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Hyde

On/Offs

Kissin Kate

I think that Sudden discovery sounds pretty interesting, care to test the idea out with me later?
Attention:
Oh lord I've been away forever! Sorry everyone!!! :D Have a good time you guys!!

Kissin Kate's Hot's & Not's

Idea N' Character Page *Updated Today :D (19/7)*

A&A's
All Caught Up :D

Hyde

On/Offs

Queen of Blades

i think sudden discovery sounds very interesting ^^
i wouldn't mind participating in that one

Hyde

Replied and added Winter Storm

On/Offs

Hyde

On/Offs

WhiteyChan

What character/s are you looking for in Backstabbing Bride?

Doomsday

What were your ideas for Winter Storm? PM me :-)

Decrepitdan

Id be interested in sudden discovery.

Hyde

Replys read and pm's sent.

On/Offs