Dizzi's RP ideas! UPDATED! [MUL]

Started by Dizzi, September 06, 2009, 05:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dizzi

NOTE: in all of these I am seeking an F character.  who playes the F doesn;t matter.

scenario one;
Demon and the teacher [VAN](sort of)/[BON]/[NC-H]
M/F

a twist on the student-teacher plot.  a college student, actually a demon in disguise, descides to ask his teacher out.  the teacher agrees and it's then that she discovers that the student is not all he appears to be.
(This would involve the student, me, turning into said demon.  it is SORT of consensual because the teacher agrees to it, but wasn't expecting the demon part.  can go into a a relationship or a slave-thing depedning on who plays the girl.  or maybe somewhere I can't even think :P)
this has been taken.  a couple of times, I am no longer doing this one

Scenario 2 (one of few non-story-driven scenario's I'll ever post.  this is meant to be a sort of wham-bam thing.):
Two explorers [VAN] and I guess [BON] (thick mud.  sort of like bondage but with give.)
m/f

two explorers, a male and a female (boyfriend girlfriend), are on an expedetion in the rain forest.  the female, wanting thier first time to be special and unrepeatable, sees a mud pit, and decides to spring the question.
(I would be the male here)

Scenario three: [NC - E]
a male walks into a large cave, thinking it abandoned, and accidentally wakes up the demoness inside from her long slumber

Scenario 4: [NC]
a grave keeper, highered to keep out graverobbers and the like, stumbles into the tomb of a vampire after shooing away some graverobbers.  the Vampire (Or Vampiress)  keeps him as a slave
looking for dom OR sub female character.  (Dom preffered but I'm am PERFECTLY fine either way) Dom fem would be the vampiress, sub femme would be the guard.

Scenario 4 B:
same as above, but a grave robber finds him or herself in the vampire/vampiress lair

NOTE; if any of these get taken.  I am more than happy to fill them up more than once.
please PM if intersted

Dizzi

Dizzi

added two new stories!
Scenario three: [NC - E]
a male walks into a large cave, thinking it abandoned, and accidentally wakes up the demoness inside from her long slumber

Scenario 4: [NC]
a grave keeper, highered to keep out graverobbers and the like, stumbles into the tomb of a vampire after shooing away some graverobbers.  the Vampire (Or Vampiress)  keeps him as a slave
looking for dom OR sub female character.  (Dom preffered but I'm am PERFECTLY fine either way) Dom fem would be the vampiress, sub femme would be the guard.