Exalted 2e: One on one

Started by Plot Hooks, March 14, 2010, 10:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plot Hooks

Ok, so here's what I'm looking for:
I want to either GM or play in an Exalted solo game.   I'm most comfortable playing with female partners, but I may could be convinced otherwise.   I would also consider GMing for a duo.

Stylistically, the campaign I plan on running is a sand-box style game.   I have events set up for the campaign that will happen, and what the player does (or doesn't do) will have an effect on these events.   However, I don't force my players upon any one path and instead prefer to let the players choose what interests them and play along to that.      If you're looking for an adventure on rails, my GMing style probably isn't for you.

I have no preference as to what caste of exalted you want to play.   If I wind up taking on two people, I only ask that we have a pairing that would be feasible to maintain without constant ST caveat.   
"Cut me down or let me run.  Either way it's all gonna burn." - Joe (The Protomen)

Ons/Offs       Ideas          A/A

iridum248

I would absolutely love to play in this- But while I'm familiar with the *setting*, just barely, I find the rules impossibly complex. Good luck; It sounds *very* tempting, as a game~

Pumpkin Seeds

Sounds fun.  I can PM you for more information if you'd like or just let me know if the positions are filled.