Karasu

I can't wait to play eeeee this si gonna be so much fun XD
Removed, due to vandalism.

Orochimaru

Well, if you need help, we are more then happy to be of service. ^^

DKDBSD

Quote from: Orochimaru on October 27, 2011, 09:08:17 AM
Well, if you need help, we are more then happy to be of service. ^^

Well I'm just trying to figure out the evolution line for Mermaimon. There's an ancient one (a mega or Ultimate. I may use the Japanese terms because it always bugged me that Ultimate was the third level dubbed.)

What I have is Tsunomon- Elecmon- Leonmon- Grapleomon - (of course) Saber leomon

What I'm struggling with is ???- ???- Maimon (aka Maiden) - Mermaimon- Ancient mermaimon

Karasu

DKDBSD

Quote from: Karasu on October 27, 2011, 09:17:48 AM
I made up my own XD

Erm Fair... point

I'll get back to this later I have to go to work now.

Orochimaru

Like DK, I have college class to go too. I'll be gone for a few hours. ^^

SinfulAngel

I'm down, as a hero if there is still room

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

DigitLninja

happy to have you Sin ^^

I think we all have a little sin in mind for this game ^_~
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

SinfulAngel

Isn't that the best thing to have in mind? Sinning is soo very very fun. XD

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

Orochimaru

Well, it;s good to have another hero join up. We do need them. ^^()

DKDBSD

Quote from: Orochimaru on October 27, 2011, 06:05:26 PM
Well, it;s good to have another hero join up. We do need them. ^^()
indeed.

pendarious

especially with the evil we have brewing
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

SinfulAngel

Thankies! I'll post a character profile in the character thread soon. Locating a picture.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

I need to write my bio's it might just be a joint one really.

SinfulAngel

Fun Fun! I have to write them first but i've got the basic idea of what I want.... I think.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 27, 2011, 06:16:16 PM
Fun Fun! I have to write them first but i've got the basic idea of what I want.... I think.

I'm intrigued, I had a basic idea I just took ages deciding on a Digimon.

Karasu

I just picked a concept and the rest jsut came to me. Ain't she so cute XD *also.. i'm working up on something cool!* (By cool I mean twin BTs)

DKDBSD

Quote from: Karasu on October 27, 2011, 06:41:28 PM
I just picked a concept and the rest jsut came to me. Ain't she so cute XD *also.. i'm working up on something cool!* (By cool I mean twin BTs)

BT's?

DigitLninja

I just had a horrible thought... PMS Digivolution...
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

krakenknight

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 28, 2011, 06:45:19 AM

Initiate PERIOD EVOLUTION!

Hotaru37

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 28, 2011, 06:45:19 AM

*snort*  Those are days that the male hybrids will steer clear of the female hybrids.   XD  Us girls can be dangerous on those days.  lol
"All who wander are not lost."  Some just enjoy the adventure of seeking the unknown.  ^^                

Ons and Offs/A/A's/My Rabbit Hole

DigitLninja

once every month the female hybrids undergo an evil Digivolution turning them into insanely powerful Digimon with the destructive force of a tank and no control...

*dun dun DUN!*
*dramatic lighting*

Dramatic Lighting should totally be a Digimon attack...
Quotes to Live by: