Battle of the Sexes #8 (PG Rating)

Started by zombreach, May 01, 2021, 06:51:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurogane

zombreach

But this is my work...trying to convince all of you lovely gentlemen to go down.  ;D O:)
Ons/Offs

Will work for cookies!

Currently not accepting new stories

clonkertink

Quote from: zombreach on September 28, 2021, 10:04:40 AM
You could just cast your number down to be a sweetie.  ;D No one would fault a God for giving in to the feminine charms every once in a while.  ;)

NN

I dunno. Can't go upsetting the natural order of things willy-nilly. It gets weird.

Quote from: Adiasporical on September 28, 2021, 10:11:59 AM
Even Gods sometimes need to step down and perform some kind of labor, even if it's purely mental one. Writing code requires a lot of thinking, so tipsiness wouldn't help at all.

Precisely! Definitely need to make sure the universe is properly debugged before pushing things to release.

Remiel

You know, I've always felt like this reality was some kind of pre-release beta... <_<

Adiasporical

Maybe The Armageddon that, as some sacred texts write, awaits us, is a purge of beta before full release? That would explain some things.

Let's hope not. Besides, there are things to do meanwhile. Like, for example, bumping the number up!

With love,

Adiasporical.

Check out my: O/O's, A/A's.
Current status: Getting back on track. Partners welcome.

clonkertink

Yeah. One of the big final release patches will ensure that eating and breathing don't operate through the same tube.

RampantDesires

Just kind of nudges this back down into the thirties where it belongs...

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Adiasporical

Preferring young blood, RampantDesires? Chuckles.

With love,

Adiasporical.

clonkertink

Let's get well and truly into this new range:

RampantDesires

This obsession with bigger is not healthy gentlemen, for your own sakes I'm going to insist on

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Adiasporical

It's only unhealthy if it hurts. As you can clearly see, getting the number bigger only creates a benefit. Thus I see no reason to stop.

With love,

Adiasporical.

clonkertink

I just feel like we have to take advantage of this remarkable growth opportunity.

RainyHigh

Random thought of the hour, does vegan bacon even taste good?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently NOT open for solo stories
Rainy's Scene Tracker

RampantDesires

I tried to get my husband to eat a quinoa black bean burger.  "This tastes like sadness."  I doubt 'bacon' would have saved it.

clonkertink

Quote from: RampantDesires on October 15, 2021, 10:49:23 AM
I tried to get my husband to eat a quinoa black bean burger.  "This tastes like sadness."  I doubt 'bacon' would have saved it.

That sounds amazing, and I want one. >.> I like burgers, be they meat or veggie.

Remiel

I tried an Impossible Burger from Burger King.  It was actually pretty good.

RampantDesires

Some meat substitutes are pretty okay, especially if you're trying to make that 'healthier' choice.  But I have a hard time believing that anything can satisfy that crunchy bacon craving other than, well .. bacon ...

RainyHigh

All this talk of bacon, I want some bacon... or chicharron....
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Rainy's Scene Tracker

clonkertink

Afraid I'm all out of bacon at the moment. Best I can do is Beef and Barley Stew.

RampantDesires

Unf, yes.  Barley such an underrated meal filler.  Like rice and whatnot is great, but that barley chew is amazeballs.

RainyHigh

Hmmm... I may try some of this vegan bacon, there are some really good veggie burgers out there so maybe the bacon may be kinda OK?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Rainy's Scene Tracker

zombreach

I want my meat to be real meat...no veggie burgers or fake bacon for me thank you very much!! (...and yes I've tried some of them...nasty things...)
Ons/Offs

Will work for cookies!

Kakihara

I mean turkey sausage can be ok as can exotic meat burgers... though nothing has beat a half ground meat half ground bacon burger patty yet for me.

clonkertink

Oof, a half-bacon burger sounds real good. I would try it just so I can hear the sweet sobs of my arteries.

zombreach

That does sounds pretty delicious!  I do love me some bacon!!  I had a buffalo burger once that was pretty awesome, although it was also pretty crumbly.

..and Clonk...thanks for the giggle!!
Ons/Offs

Will work for cookies!