FlaminGlory's Ideas and Fantasies

Started by FlaminGlory, October 14, 2010, 10:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

After much searching and finally finding my thread, which I actually looked at, I relized that I needed to do a complete make over as it has been filled with to many posts and just looked to cluttered. All and all welcome to my roleplay thread.

Important The hours that I work, which is a split shift 7-11 and 5-9 Sunday through Thursday. You will usually find me on her on the weekend. So if anyone doesn't mind that it takes me a while to post. Please contuine below.

FlaminGlory

Things I like to see from my partner and what I expect of myself

• Good grammar and spelling. I sometimes make mistakes myself and I don't hold that against anyone. I just want to be able to understand what you are writing as I will do the same for you. Please no chat or net speak!!
  • If I start a roleplay with you or you start one with me and they haven't gotten a post in while. Please bug me about it. Either I haven't written a post yet or haven't start the topic at all. (This would be do to the fact that I work graves)
  • If you find the roleplay boring and I'm meaning that it starts going down to one line. I don't mind quitting and maybe starting a new one or suggest adding a twist. I love to hear the ideas of my roleplay partner.
  • I love description. I love to feel like I am actually there, all the way down with to the smells and sounds of the area in which our characters are at. I am still working on how to describe my character's body, so I will be a little rough in that area.
  • I can play doubles and multiplies but I don't require it for all of my partners. Only when the roleplay calls for it

Types of Roleplays I do

• Fantasy
  • SciFi
  • Horror
  • Real Life
  • Western (Don't have much experience but I am willing to learn)

Pairings I do and The ones I am willing to try

• M/M
  • F/F
  • M/F

What I play on

• Instant Messages (Msn and Yahoo)
  • Threads
  • Private Messages
  • Emails

Please Pm me.

FlaminGlory

Picture Roleplay

What a Strange Creature (Light)
The prince of the merpeople was taking his daily swim when he stumbles upon a strange creature. Upon closer inspection, he finds that it is a human, but they couldn't exist as they were the stuff of legends. Getting closer, he stops her in his tracks as he swims around her touching the weird skin and the plastic fins on her feet. Also tapping his fingers against her goggles. Thinking that he could inspect her better somewhere else, he takes her to his grotto. Keeping her there, he soon falls in love with her.

Learning Control (NC) TAKEN
Elena's family was one of the most powerful mages in the kingdom and when the king's mage gets jelouse he sends the knights out to kill them. Her mother, forseeing the danger, sends her off to the castle to be a servant. Thinking that she would be safe there as she would be right under his nose, having strict orders to pratice her magic but under secracy. During one of these pratices, the king's mages sees her. Now she has to explain without putting who she is in there or risk him using her powers for his own use.

Someone is Calling (Light)
That same voice always called her in her dreams, and it always lead her to the same place. At first she thought it was just a dream, to much work stress,but when she meets him one night in the bar she knows that all her dreams are true. Should she give into his seductions or should she just right it off as more stress. (The top picture is the castle she keeps dreaming about and the second picture is the vampire)

FlaminGlory

Non-Picture Roleplay

Vampire Hunter(Non-con, to be on the safe side)
They had been on the rode for months, searching for the one vampire that killed their family. The brother/sister pair has devoted their lives to hunting down these things as they reach towards their goal, but they soon learn that the vampires are looking for them, or more specfiacly her. As it seems the females of their family has something special in their blood, one that makes them almost immune to vampire bites and is able to feed a dozen or so vampires with out taking to much blood from them. It is very vaulable and the vampires hate it when drops of the blood gets spilt. (I'm willing to play the brother and sister and the other person can just play the vampires or have someone play the brother and the head vampire and I can play a vampire. I'm looking for someone to play multplies.)

Underworld:Love Returns (Light)
Who says love dies? Sonjia died years ago in the Dark Ages when her father found out that she was pregant with Lucan's child, an abomination. Centeries later, she was reborn as human with no knowledge of her past, except for the unexplained dreams and nightmares that have been plaguing her since she was a child. The night she was born, both Lucan and Viktor recived the same dream. Viktor the fact that his daughter is alive and Lucan finding that his long lost lover is alive, but as they think it is just a dream. They don't do anything about it until they see her with their own eyes. (This would pretty much try to get her to join either side. I can play Viktor, if someone would be willing to play Lucan for me. Or they can play Lucan and Viktor. Either way is fine with me. I can play their minons but we can discusse more in pm's)

Haven's End (Non-con)
Haven is a small city on the planet of Serenity in the spiral glaxay. This city first started as a colony, who's soul purpose was to get out of the war with the Empire of Planets and the Kingdom of Doom. Many years passed and the colony turned into a small and peaceful city with only a small police force to keep the peace. The Empire of Planets gets wind of this city on the planet of Serenity and as it is close to one of the planets occupied by the Kingdom of Doom. The Emperior decideds to send his best Commander, Commander William Tanner and his wolf brigade, the most elite soliders in the fleet, to Haven to set up a military base, weather the locals want it there or not.

I would love someone to play Commander William Tanner. He is a noble and doesn't care about the lower class peasents of this planet.

Xmen:  (Light/Borderline NC maybe)
Miranda Willams is the daughter of the commander of the MRD, an organzation that have commimented themselves to control mutants. When she helps her friend to get to Professor Xavier's School for the Gifted. She immeditly is on their rader as they try to get her to tell her where they are. (I'm still hashing out the details, but if anyone is interested please pm Although I would like to have the pairing with a mutant oc and canon accepted)

To win his heart (M/F Light)
It is time for the King to chose his Queen and a royal summons is sent out to all of the noble families for them to send their daughters to the castle. Every family hopes that their daughter is chosen and Aurora's family is no different. Although she has other plans, she is not going to do anything to make the King notice her and the sooner the king choses his queen, she can head home and never think about this again. Little does she know that the king is noticing her, weather she wants his attention or not. (Looking for someone to play the King.)

FlaminGlory

Other Things I Roleplay

Anime

• Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Bleach
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • Hellsing
  • Vampire Knight
  • Witch Hunter Robin
  • InuYasha
  • Fruits Basket

Books