U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiverseDesires

banned for making me want to tie those wrists to the bedpost
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

eroticslut

Your banned for making me want you more everytime I see your picture

Creshnagarine

Banned for keeping me from being tied to the bedpost.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

DiverseDesires

banned for thinking anything could stop me
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

abandoneddolly

banned for undressing near a window

Creshnagarine

Banned for not wanting her to undress in front of a window.
You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

DiverseDesires

banned for not being able to undress (I do so like to see the clothes come off)

eroticslut

Banned for playing with a guy who got tied up by somebody else

DiverseDesires

Who wouldn't play with a guy who was tied up?  You're banned!

NeroTheCat

You are Baned for being  who you are........... A perv!

abandoneddolly

banned for meowing all night and wakeing me up

DiverseDesires

banned for not waking me up too so that I could join you

Nitro

Banned for watching to be up and about and not lounge around.

abandoneddolly

banned foor never playing my favorite song

Autumn52

Banned for never kissing me first......leans and gives you a kiss
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

DiverseDesires

banned for glowing so brightly

NeroTheCat

BANED FOR BEING AN APPLE!

No i got nothing agnest apples i  am Not a Fruitest (its a joke) I got Friends that are apples.

DiverseDesires

banned for not liking apples

NeroTheCat

BANED for Baning me for not Likeing apples.

eroticslut

Banned for picking on fruits

DiverseDesires

banned for being such a peach (well I imagaine you will look like a peach!)

eroticslut

Banned for having peachy thoughts

DiverseDesires

banned for not wanting me to have such LOVELY thoughts

eroticslut

Banned for believing me

DiverseDesires

banned for not wanting me to stay with you