Let's tell a story... two words at a time II (in full)

Started by Veluux, May 19, 2012, 08:56:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mishi

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow
*See Pillory*

mishi

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped
She left behind small traces of her time on Earth, visible only to those who know where to look.

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking
*See Pillory*

mishi

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious
*See Pillory*

Skadii

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking

Foster

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where
*See Pillory*

Skadii

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled
*See Pillory*

mishi

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled.

"Can I

Mordred

And so, it began with new possibilities around, as she walked by the market with her head held in a surprisingly despondent slump - she glanced towards the man standing by the stall with his kilt and longsword poised to inflict instant and ecstatic bliss upon those who dared cross his trailing shadow. She stopped suddenly, taking notice of a suspicious woman peeking inside the place where goods were being haggled.

"Can I give that
*See Pillory*

wiccaangel311

"Can I give that Melon a

mishi

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says

wiccaangel311

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall

Foster

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon

wiccaangel311

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had

metamorphize

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known

Foster

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise

wiccaangel311

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes.

Foster

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing

Skadii

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own

wiccaangel311

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of

KaraKres

"Can I give that Melon a taste?" says a tall, uniformed raccoon who had been known to devise evil schemes. "I'm unleashing my own brand of milk flavoured