god of beasts (m reeking f)

Started by Narath, August 17, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narath

Hello all, and welcome to my interest page. This time it's just one idea that I've been wanting. I had started it with another partner here on Elliquiy, but life happened and they are sadly unable to continue it. The story has greatly tickled my interest though, and I would love to do something along the same lines.

In this story, I would play the god of animals and beasts. A being able to shapeshift to any animal, (Or a bipedal version of an animal as well/instead if that is preferred). My partner would be the mortal woman that will be his partner. We can discuss how this turn of evens come to be, and build the story from there. She could be a gentle soul, one that cares for nature greatly and gains his attention that way. A great warrior seeking help. A fair maiden in distress. Or we could even weace some non-con into it. Anything is possible!

Please keep in mind that I am a heterosexual male, and I do only play characters as such. It's okay if you are not the same gender as your character(s), but no m/m or f/f action please.

And of course, please check my ons and offs, or for a more detailed list, my f-list. And you're interested, please shoot me a message
https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=56704
<Snipped. No contact information on the public portion of the site. - Staff>