Let's RP! [ m x m, some m x f ] Current Craving: ffxiv or general fantasy rp

Started by MusicalKnight, August 06, 2017, 04:17:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicalKnight

Hello all. So this is my first thread and I'm just going to keep things pretty simple. Well, as simple as I can. Haven't been on in a long while, but I am hankering to write like no ones business.

If you have questions, or are interested in writing with me, please PM me. Do not post in here.

Basics:

• I am getting back into rp so I may be a little slow, so I ask for patient partners. But if I do get more comfortable with writing again I can reply pretty frequently. At least once a week minimum, usually multiple times a week normally.  Should something come up that will prevent me from doing so, I will let you know if you so desire.

• That being said, I do need at least one reply a week from my partners. My muse gets easily discouraged when I get radio silence, replies or communication wise for a week or more, and can lead me to giving replies much slower. Mostly because I feel you've lost interest. I want my partners to be as into our stories as I am! I know life can get in the way, trust me I do, and I'm an extremely understanding person. All I ask for is some sort of consistency from my partners even if it's updates on delays, so I don't lose my drive/muse entirely. 

• I am currently only playing m x m bottom male roles. I really enjoy playing as Dom, but can also do Sub or Switch, doesn't matter. But they will always be bottoms for the time being. There will be a few m x f pairs listed below, mostly in fandoms, but I'll be particular in what I'm looking for in these. Unless marked otherwise, all my plot ideas are mxm!

• Communication is key. Please do not just disappear, without any word. Let me know if you're no longer interested in our rp, or what ever the case may be. I'm easygoing, and very understanding. I just don't like being left hanging. I will not come remind you, as that causes way too much anxiety, and stress for me.

• Really like to chat with my writing companions, so always open for some fruitful discussion! It's nice to know who you're writing with.

• I'm not going to hound anyone on grammar, but I do need someone who can provide nice details, description, and imagery as I like to do. No one liners.

• I am open to forum, and Discord as places to rp. Recently really wanting to rp via Discord.

• Won't do: scat/watersports, cheating, bestiality, incest, and abuse from your character if they are my characters lover.

• I'm pretty open to a lot of things, so please feel free to bring them up to me should you want to clarify. I very much like discussing what others are comfortable with so we can be on the same page.

• I love volleying scenarios, ideas, and settings with my writing partner! I really don't like things being a one way road, I like to know that my partner is as interested as I am. 

• I will probably add more stuff here eventually, but again, please feel free to PM me questions!

• I am TERRIBLE at doing starts. I can do them, but please know it can take me an incredible amount of time to even do it.

• Please do not poke or pester me for replies. I will get to them when I get to them, and will extend the same to you!

• I'm trying to get back into mxf pairings. PLEASE understand that I may lose my muse for them from time to time, or be particularly slower with these.
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies
Currently: trying to revive muse.

MusicalKnight

Even if something is not listed here, you are more than welcome to message me with ideas!

Current Cravings

• Breeding: this includes mpreg, risk of pregnancy, omegaverse, heat/rut cycles. REALLY want a lot of this.
  • Group/gangbang/double or triple penetration: in the form of MxMxM/Mxmultiple M/FxMxM/Fxmultiple men. Willing to do dubcon, but would prefer con in most cases. Have a few ideas for this, so feel free to ask if you don't have ideas yourself!
  • Size difference: would love big, muscular guys to my smaller characters.
  • Supernatural characters: not a fan of playing plain humans. Lets spice it up!
  • Smut heavy stories: all of it lots of it, please!
---x---

Themes: I'm very open to a lot of different genres, and character types! So if you don't see something listed here, please don't hesitate to ask! These are just a few I could think off the top of my head! I'll try to list more as time goes on. But again these are just a few loose, basic likes.

-- * I'm currently really craving for some omegaverse stories, so if that catches your fancy, let me know! *

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Genres

• Fantasy
  • Modern
  • Scifi/futuristic
  • Past/Ancient times
  • Hybrids of genres
  • Alternative worlds
  • Adventure
  • Mafia/gang
  • Mythological
  • Steampunk
  • Cyberpunk
  • Farm life { think Rune Factory/Harvest Moon }
  • School Life
  • Omegaverse
  • More!

Characters: I will admit, playing basic humans is a bit bland to me, so I like to typically play characters with some sort of supernatural trait to them. But this isn't a necessity, so if that's not your jam, no worries.

• Assassins
  • Medics/healers/doctors
  • Humanoids { basically maintains the look of a human, but has creature features. Nothing with additional limbs, asides from wings or tails, please. ex: those cat people from final fantasy  }
  • Demons, elves, angels, etc. { no dwarves, anything hooved, orcs }
  • Cyborgs
  • Teachers
  • Scientists
  • Outlaws
  • Royalty
  • Knights
  • Supernatural
  • Warriors
  • Samurai
  • Mermaids { that can walk on land }
  • Alpha/Omega
  • and more!

Old Plot Ideas: Alright so. I've got a ton of these locked and loaded in my noggin. But I'm more of a freestyle writer, so my scenarios may be a little open for plenty of room for options. If there's something you see that you don't want or if you want something added, let me know. These are easily able to be tailored to find a middle ground! I know these are pretty bad, so I'm open to some suggestions to edit them.

-- as a heads up, these are pretty old so may not be as interested in a few. But feel free to ask, of course! Might get my muse for them energized!

- Demons trapped in a human world:
basically a futuristic Earth is slowly being being infested with what they've called demons. As usual, with things they don't understand, humans have been fearful and a task force was created to eliminate the demons. But there are those who want the demons studied for information on them, and possible personal gain. My character will be a demon posing as a human who has managed to gain a job at one of the tasks force in the research department. He's been able to successfully survive in the hostile world so far by blending in, and gaining a career in the sciences and medicine. By taking on this job he hopes to gather information from his kin and figure out what's happened to make them all come to this world, and just maybe find a way out. Your character will be one of the captured demons recently brought in that is to be experimented on, and made the latest research subject.

- Depraved Sniper:
One of my assassin characters comes from a long line of family who also have perfected the trade. In fact, the large faction is well known for their high tier abilities, and status. Recently a new addition has been brought on to the team, who my character has noticed, and grown infatuated with. But being he's on the socially awkward side, and shy, he isn't able to gain the courage to approach. My character is a sniper by night, but a doctor by day, working at a hospital. One day your character and mine are assigned a mission together... who knows what goes on from there. My character is naturally from a supernatural fantasy world, but is able to be adapt to most any timeline. Modern and up preferred, though not a dealbreaker!

- Caged Songbird: [ I have this story going on in multiples, so less inclined to play ]
This is for another OC of mine. All his life, Lotus has been controlled by his wealthy, manipulative mother since he was born. He knows little to nothing of the outside world, and has little experiences that most would have at the age of 20. A gifted singer, his mother used his skill to climb her up the ladder of social status, and gain attention for herself. Having always been used as a tool, Lotus never spoke up against his mother... until one day when he refused to sing for a particularly unsavory audience. His mother lashes out in her fit of rage for being opposed, and nearly kills him. On the brink of death he is saved, either by your character or another, and nursed back to life. Afterwards, he'll be in dire need of protection, as his mother will finally fall from her stupor, and discover through the grapevine that her son has been spotted. This can then go many different ways. Time period can be anywhere that you'd like.

- Campaign: multiplayer mode:
So you know those games where you get to pick different classes to be? Medics, Berserkers, Warriors, etc.? Well I want to do something like that. I'd like for our characters to find one another, and group up for some big cause, or adventure. For this I'm leaning towards a bit more military-esque type of style, sort of Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, or Evolve sort of thing. But that doesn't mean there can't be fantasy themes involved if you'd like! My character will be a medic, who gets assigned to pairing up with your character for a big mission that will cause them to travel and spend a lot of time together. Many obstacles and enemies will be discovered along the way that they'll have to overcome.

- Harvest Moon/Rune Factory inspiration:
Basically I want this to be based off of the title of the idea. It can take inspiration from one, the other, or even a mix of the two! My character is new to town and just moved in to start up a sheep farm. He's an avid lover of fashion, and very much into knitting, thus having sheep would only help his endeavors. He grew up very much a shut in, and hadn't any friends growing up, but tons of bullies. Many liked to tease and pick on him for what many considered to be too effeminate of features. But he found company in stories, books, and especially manga and anime. He became a huge sucker for romance stories, and especially smutty ones. He got big into cosplay too when he realized his love for fashion and design. Being new to the town, he's nervous he won't fit in, but is desperate for a fresh start and to begin his young adult life! Little did he know he'd find actual love for the first time too... what is a socially awkward boy to do! He will grow a crush on your character, which only grows the more and more he sees how cool your guy is. I'd like for your guy to be really into mine as well, in turn, perhaps brought on by some sort of event that instigates your characters feelings towards mind even more.

- Rivals Uniting:
Two different families of assassins, both well known for their impeccable yet vastly differing methods, have found themselves starting to form an alliance. Their long, yet respectful, rivalry has started to die down due to the further generations finding better pros to allying with each other. My character is from the very refined, and dignified clan, who could easily be mistaken for royalty than trained killers. He is collected, composed, and focused in proving himself worthy to his never pleased parents. Always put in the shadow of his elder siblings, compared to them, he clawed his way to try and finally be accepted as an acceptable member of the clan by his family branch. Your character is from the other clan, one that is more brazen, and bold. When both our characters were younger, they were introduced and had interactions with one another during visits. A spark of interest came from this, causing the two to unknowingly begin growing the seeds of infatuation for one another. Fast forward to their young adult days, and the two are made to see each other more often, as well as paired up for a big mission, and feelings start to really grow. My character will be more resistant, and withholding of these odd feelings, so set on proving himself. Your character will be persistent in his pursuit for my character, softening the walls and guard my character has built from years of being snubbed. They'll come to truly recognize that their affections for one another is because they admire the strengths the other possesses, which balance out each others weaknesses.

- Workplace romance:
my character is a secretary for a defense corporation { an organized assassin, mercenary, or body guard business for example } grows feelings for your character his boss. Ends up gaining more and more of your characters favor by continuously outperforming than necessary to gain his attention. Maybe even saving the bosses life. Eventually things get more intimate between them, often taking place at the office or on the job. More can be determined from here.

- Opposite Lives:
your character, a blacksmith or a guard, and my character a nobleman end up messing around together. Could be some fun with wealth power dynamics, and the risk of getting caught.

New Plot Ideas: So coming back from being gone for awhile, getting some fresh new ideas out there to try and get back into the swing of things. Please know that these are just loose ideas and can be molded!

- A healer and his charge:
My character is a healer, and yours is a bruiser or brawler of some kind. I'm really wanting some adventure story based in a fantasy setting. The two must travel to curb some sort of threat that is infecting and spreading through the world. Perhaps some underground organization causing a ruckus, maybe a quiet war being waged that is unseen. Maybe some uprisings of threats in the form of creatures, monsters, and the ilk. Either way, the two of them are superior in their field, and have a huge impact in shifting the tides, thus their help is enlisted by rulers of the land. Can be inspired by games, stories, our own design, or a mixture! Would like this to be a long story, with many "side quests" and a build of the relationship between the two. Can discuss more details!
* while not necessary, I would love if your character was perhaps the more brutish, and rough around the edges type. A dom as well is a plus. Would love size differences here.

- Young master and his loyal hound: Smut heavy
My character will be a young leader of a notorious assassin group, and your character will be his right hand man. Your character will be my characters body guard, and perform tasks he requires. Before others my character demands respect, and is not hesitant to make an example of someone. He has a strong blood lust, and gets off to combat especially witnessing it from your character. I would like them to have known one another for quite awhile, my character having desired yours since he can remember. There is a great deal of sexual tension, that I would like to be broken and developed along the way, for the two long time companions to explore their newly discovered relations. Can discuss more details!
* bonus is if your character is a dom, and large/built.

- FFXIV:
Might be a long shot, but really want to play my ffxiv characters. If you've got some too, let's see if we can make something happen!

- Succubus Deprived: Smut heavy
My character had been a normal person... but was one day attacked by unknown creatures that would have devoured him whole. Yet for some reason he was spared, but not left unscarred. He would come to find that he is now a succubus.. alas he does not know exactly what he is. Just that he is no longer the man he was. Physically he has changed, now dawning horns, scales, and a tail, as well as being much powerful. Yet his personality remains: gentle, caring, shy, nurturing, and subservient. However a darkness looms over him... a new urge that he cannot seem to sate properly, or understand. His mental fortitude is strong, but the conflict his psyche must endure does reach a breaking point, in which he finds himself absolutely carnal and primal. While in this state, and not satisfied sensually or sexually, his energy is redirected in a less desirable way. Left untended, he will essentially revert to another primitive drive of hunting, and one person will meet their demise. Afterwards he is left feeling worse off, and unaware of what transpired... just exhausted and a sense of guilt gripping him.
I would like for Your Character to take interest in My Character, finally providing the needs he's been starved of. This will lead to him becoming rather subservient and needy for your character, even if he tries to resist his lust, his succubus side will betray him, often turning him flustered and the shyness pushed through. My Character also will give off natural pheromones that are alluring, which could encourage Your Character to want him often.

* would like your character to be large, muscular, and dom. They can take advantage of learning about my characters weakness for touch. Can discuss the level of subservience!
- mpreg would  be a great addition, if you are up for it, but not a necessity!
- public acts would be a huge plus!
- Creampie/overfilling
- multiple releases in one session
- open to more features!

Loving Stalker: Smut heavy
For this story, Your Character would be obsessed and stalking My Character.
My Character will be a celebrity in two ways: a model, both in the fashion and Instagram world, as well as the son of a mafia boss. He will be a beautiful petite little thing, used to a world of luxury, and getting what he wants. He puts on a very sweet. coy. and alluring demeanor, easily winning the hearts of many for his charm and his sensuality, earning him many fans.
Your character has been an overly avid fan of My Character for a long time, knows everything about him, stalks and follows him, watches him through his window, the works. Eventually my character will notice/catch your character watching/following him. And to your characters surprise, mine will be pleased and intrigued by it.
This will lead to my character toying with yours a lot. Plenty of suggestive themes, foreplay, that will rile your character up a lot. Your character will get teased a lot, kept from getting very far for a bit...
That is, until My character shows up to your characters work one day, and  decides that to be the perfect place for them to get heavily intimate and sexual.
I would like for your character bend to the manipulative nature of my character, seeing no wrong in anything he asks or does. Just complete love goggles.

* Things I would like to see are:
- Size difference. Your Character a big fit man, compared to my petite slender one.
- your character should be attractive as well.
- possibly modern fantasy? but just basic modern is fine too. I just like to play human like creatures rather than... just normal humans.  :P was thinking of an angel/demon hybrid for mine.
- breeding, heat/rut cycle, mpreg, omegaverse, would be sublime, if you are up for it. I like the idea of your character being obsessed with the idea of impregnating his beloved.
- possessiveness. I would love for your character to be unnaturally possessive of mine.
- Lots of public instances.
- if you are up for it, I would like my character to use yours to do really bad things. This can range from stealing, to killing, or sabotaging. Your character would always get out of trouble, due to mines connections, but he likes to play with people.
- Twisted Romance. Your character is so head over heels for mine, where as mine is just using him and having fun. But I would like it to grow to something of a messed up romance where the two genuinely do care for one another.
- I would be open to possible group sex, with my character taking on up to 3 men, your main one included.

Forbidden Lustove: M x F, Smut heavy
Maybe a bit generic, but another fun classic: angel x demon. My character, the angel, has been captured, and is held prisoner. Your character, the demon, is charged with guarding her to make sure she does not escape nor get saved. The prison site is a secluded one, meaning it is only the two of them, in an out in the middle of nowhere location. But the demon begins to desire the angel carnally, and decides to engage as such with her. He is domineering and while not outright cruel to her, he does take what he wants, and places her in ways he wants. She can be collared, and roughly handled should he desire, just no outright hitting. Would like for him to eventually begin to care for her more than sexually, and want to escape with her so they may be together without qualms. Open to other ideas! Imgs below are who the two would be.

nsfw: imgs of the character designs in play

*What I would like to see:
- Your character is the demon in the picture provided
- Some dubcon that becomes con
- collaring, arm and leg restraints are fine for bondage
- lust evolving into love
- breeding/risk of pregnancy
- heat/rut cycle
- rough sex
- excessive cum
- oral
- anal
- possessiveness
- overfilling/creampie
- public sex
- forbidden romance
- will discuss other kinks I have in mind, and would like to hear yours! Open to talking about any here listed you may want to tweak.

Bun & Brute: M x F, Smut heavy
My character, a rich, well bred, intelligent scholar bun from a good family tends to spend most of her time hidden away in one of the best libraries of the town. Most of the men are far too intimidated to approach her, due to her fathers influence and reputation for being the richest man around, and she his precious daughter that is not to be trifled with. Not only that, but she is worldly, and very intelligent, which most men have found offputting. Because of this, the poor bun has been left with little prospects in the realm of intimacy. She does, however, try and somewhat indulge by sneaking away to underground fights to watch the big, muscular men brawl it out, finding the physical sport invigorating... so against what she is used to. It is here that she notices a particular brute who is an absolute beast in the ring, and he notices her too.

*For this I would like to see:

- I would be open to this possibly being an FxMxM situation, if you are interested in playing multiple males for her.
- For this I see a forbidden lust turned romance situation. He can come to the library, she sneaks to the fighting ring, lots of discretion typically attempted. But there would be many public places for them to go to town on one another.
- I would ideally like him to be very domineering, and bold. Taking what he wants when he wants.
- I would like him to appreciate her intelligence and value it.
- rough sex
- breeding/risk of pregnancy
- possesivness
- heat/rut cycle
- opposites attracting
- public acts
- fingering
- copious amounts of semen
- overfilling/creampie
- oral
- anal
- large litters [ I like my buns to have two uterus's like they do irl, both side by side, meaning additional offspring when ever bred. He would be able to easily penetrate into either cervix, with a little adjusting to the left or right when sheathed inside! ]
- competition: I think a fun scenario could be her starting to go into heat, and not noticing it herself. But he does, and other males start to as well. This causes the brute to have to fend off some others that may try and make a move on the bun, and mount her himself when ever the chance is permitted to mark his claim.
- lots of other kink ideas, happy to discuss in full! let me know yours and if anything here you may want to tweak!

characters in play

---x---

Fandoms:  those in bold are the roles I want to play. I have scenarios for days, but won't be listing them here. I would rather hash those out with my partner so we can find out what we'd like to see. That being said I also love just free writing and letting our muses guide us! You are more than welcome to ask me about a fandom even if it's not listed here!

I am also totally interested and down for AU { alternative universe } stuff for fandoms!

FFXIV: CRAVING THE MOST
your oc x my oc

Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege:
Glaz x Blitz
Doc x Rook
Jäger x Montagne
Bandit x Smoke
Mute x Fuze or someone else?
? x Sledge
? x Fuze
Vigil x ?

I believe that with the lovely bios provided for each character, there can be an equal balance of guidance and personal interpretation  for how the various operators can be played. To me this is wonderful, for it gives plenty of wiggle room to write the characters in a multitude of different lights. That being said, please let me know what sort of idea you have for playing any of the corresponding partners, and I'm more than happy to go more in depth with what I have in mind for my half.

Overwatch: Craving
Hanzo x Mccree
My OC x your OC
Mercy x Genji { m x f, though male mercy is also an option for m x m}
Reinhart x my oc

Similar to the Siege boys, I feel there too is room for people to take creative liberties with how they think the characters should be portrayed. Just give me a little information beforehand on what you're thinking, so I can also adjust accordingly if need be.

Pokemon:
My Gijinka x Your Gijinka
My trainer OC x Your trainer OC

Fire Emblem
Libra x Lon'qu, or Virion, or Frederick, or someone else?
Shigure x ?
Panne x Lon'qu { m x f, though male Panne is an option for m x m }

Attack on Titan
My OC x Reiner, or, Your OC, or someone else

Warframe:
Nidus x rhino, or oberon, or frost, or excaliber, or Loki, or ash, or chroma dynasty, or someone else?
Nekros x  rhino, or oberon, or frost, or excaliber, or Loki, or ash, or chroma dynasty, or someone else?
Nezha x  rhino, or oberon, or frost, or excaliber, or Loki, or ash, or chroma dynasty, or someone else?
Volt x rhino, or oberon, or frost, or excaliber, or Loki, or ash, or chroma dynasty, or someone else?
Oberon x rhino, or frost, or excaliber, or Loki, or ash, or chroma dynasty, or someone else?

Tom Clancy's: Division: as a disclaimer, I've only played a tiny bit of the game, so I don't know all the lore
My OC x Your OC

Zelda
Prince Sidon x another zora
My zora OC x Prince Sidon

Lawbreakers: low interest currently
Deadlock x Chronos
Deadlock x Kintaro

Phoenix Wright : low interest currently

Destiny 2
My Warlock OC x Shaxx
My Warlock OC x Your OC

Monster Hunter
My hunter OC x Your hunter OC

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Added quite a bit:

- More fandoms
- A bit of non-fandom stuff { which can also work for fandoms??}
- A small list of genres and character types { definitely open to others! }
- Just a few recent plot ideas that have been buzzing around in my head
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Have added quite a few more fandoms and pairings from them: Zelda, warframe, Lawbreakers, Rainbow Six Siege, Division, Fire Emblem, Overwatch. More plot ideas will be added in the coming days!
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Added ideas:

- Campaign mode: Multiplayer
- Harvest Moon/Rune Factory inspiration
- Rivals uniting

Added pairs in fandoms:

- Mercy x Genji
- Panne x Lon'qu

Added Cravings:

- Rainbow Six Siege pairs
- Overwatch pairs
- Warframe pairs
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Tweaked and added a few things here and there. Revised a few requirement pinpoints. May add AU ideas.
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Added Destiny 2 in fandoms. Just started the game recently, so I'm not fully educated on the lore just yet.
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Super insecure about my writing still right now, but hoping to find some writing partners able to communicate, who will understand that I may be slower than usual right  now til I get comfortable writing again. Really interested in fandom stuff especially, right now, but always open to other stuff!
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Trying to come back, if I can find some interest!

Currently very interested in omegaverse writing!
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Recently returned, stepping my toe back into the rping world. Adjusted some things, but it's still kind of a mess... apologies! will be working on it more.

Added:[/u]
- omegaverse craving
- ffxiv craving
- some new stories
- fantasy cravings

I'm open to others ideas too, so if you think we might write well together hit me up even if none of my ideas interest you!
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

New plot idea up!

Loving Stalker

more to come as I write the ideas out properly.
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies

MusicalKnight

Lots of updates!

Basics:

• I am TERRIBLE at doing starts. I can do them, but please know it can take me an incredible amount of time to even do it.
  • Please do not poke or pester me for replies. I will get to them when I get to them, and will extend the same to you!
  • I'm trying to get back into mxf pairings. PLEASE understand that I may lose my muse for them from time to time, or be particularly slower with these.
  • Strong preference for Discord RP lately.

Current Cravings:

• Breeding: this includes mpreg, risk of pregnancy, omegaverse, heat/rut cycles. REALLY want a lot of this.
  • Group/gangbang/double or triple penetration: in the form of MxMxM/Mxmultiple M/FxMxM/Fxmultiple men. Willing to do dubcon, but would prefer con in most cases. Have a few ideas for this, so feel free to ask if you don't have ideas yourself!
  • Size difference: would love big, muscular guys to my smaller characters.
  • Supernatural characters: not a fan of playing plain humans. Lets spice it up!
  • Smut heavy stories

New plot ideas: x2 | mxf pairings!

• Forbidden Lustove: M x F, Smut heavy
  • Bun & Brute: M x F, Smut heavy
- O/Os
- Rp Search
- Absence and apologies