Steampunk Dystopian Reverie (Creativity Sought)

Started by Einzig, April 07, 2010, 10:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Einzig

Steampunk Dystopian Reverie

In brief, I have been seeking to manifest a good steampunk / fantasy style small group since I joined Elliquiy and I am wondering now if I could find the interest and intrigue of fellow players in order to do so.  It is not my style to flesh out too many details before the writing has even begun, but I am imagining a neoVictorian metropolis under the control of a highly aggressive Imperial power.  All the darker elements would prevail - tyranny, violence, collusion, control, rebellion, bloodlust, Imperial cultism and (perhaps) even an ancient God (to name only few!) -- I am thinking the ideal number for this plot to be four, though it could expand if the means and the interest was sufficient enough.  As I said, I do not wish to cast too many details into stone *yet* but if anyone has even remote interest and an inkling of creativity in their pen, PLEASE PM ME!

I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.

AncientMaster

BenedictWolfe

Ever played "Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magic Obscura"?

Tribalz

Ons & Offs

Also, appologies to anyone RP'ing with me. It's been a -very- merry Christmas! ^^*

Einzig

I've gotten response for a lot of interest, that is good.  I have been hard to reach lately, but I want it to be known that I still have every intention of pursuing this end.  I have not worked out the where and whereforth yet, but it is coming.
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.

DeviantMunster

I'd like to post my potential interest in this game as well~

orderNchaos

AbsyntheAngel

They say the beast inside of me is gonna get you, get you, get..
+
Absynthe's O/o Compilation

RegularRaskolnikov

Well, shit. It's crowded in here. Nonetheless I'd like to post my interest. Will you be building this world up from scratch all on your lonesome or are you planning some sort of collaborative effort in which you and your players help to flesh out an environment?
I simply did something that I was too stupid to realize I couldn't do.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=79577.0
((ons and offs because I cannot make hide nor hair of this internet sorcery))