The Genie! (M looking for F)

Started by Conflict, November 01, 2016, 12:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conflict

I can think of all sorts of sexy shenanigans someone could get up to with a genie, and it would be fun to explore them! Here are a few genie-related ideas to pique your interest :)

My character finds a magic lamp, and when he rubs it, out comes a female genie (YC)! He can wish for anything (and let's say that he has only a few wishes) so of course, he'd wish for one of his sexy fantasies to come true, and the genie makes it happen, both embarrassed and intensely curious. She's been trapped in a lamp for thousands of years, and sex is something long forgotten but somehow very interesting. From here we could go several ways -

The genie starts trying to get MC to dominate her, because she's so curious and watching his fantasy aroused her and reminded her of what she was missing, and of course MC is happy to teach the sexy genie about love and sex. This could become romantic, where he uses his last wish to free her (or make her his pet).

Or, MC could wish for her to do sexy things that she might not have done normally, commanding her and making her into an all-powerful submissive pet.

Or, we could go more extreme with it, where both human and genie go on a sex-filled adventure. We could incorporate any kind of fetish in this one - after all, we have a genie!

We could even swap the roles, my genie character slightly embarrassed but eager to see your human character and her crazy fantasies. I'd rather not play a submissive male, though, so if we go this route, YC can wish for MC to dominate her sexually or something similar :)
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe