Looking for games epic in scope

Started by Inkidu, December 15, 2013, 03:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: Null on December 17, 2013, 08:51:58 PM
Red Dead Redemption?
Well deja vu is now setting in. :P

I figured there might have been something I missed, and there had been, but not a lot.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Null

I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Inkidu

Quote from: Null on December 17, 2013, 09:09:02 PM
something like.... eve online?
Can't play MMOs. Wouldn't play EVE. It's learning curve is shaped like something out of places Cthulhus dwells. :P
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Null

Fair enough. I can't even handle my personal finances as much as I would like let alone trying to get a fair share in eve's stock market -_-***
I was younger then, I wasn't afraid of anything, I didn't think about dying for a second. I thought I was invincible. Then I met her. Before me, my world shattered. I wanted to live, I started to think like that; for the first time I was afraid of death. I had never felt like that before.

Jayna

Hmm
I strongly recommend all the Neverwinter Nights games as well as Baldur's gate 1 and 2

Also check out Wizardry 8

Icewind Dale

I didn't like Dishonored so I can't recommend it.

Neverwinter Nights 2 is my biggest recommendation if you have not played it. It is a lot of fun, great characters, interesting story in the main and the second expansion (Third was okay, didn't get drawn in like I did the others) But the multiplayer and mods they put out is the big reason they have thousands of modules and so many of them are stories just as good as the main one.

Jayna

Also consider roming Chrono Trigger Legend of Dragoon and Skies of Arcadia

Jayna

Besides that, let me sleep on it and I will have some for you