where can I buy japanese video game soundtracks?

Started by NinjaNinja2013, December 23, 2013, 07:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NinjaNinja2013

I want to get the soundtrack for ninja gaiden black but it's out of printand I'm seeing ridiculous prices for it on ebay and otaku.com. i want to pay the regular price and shipping and not go overboard on the cost. i try amazon jp,cd japan, playasia and yesasia but they have it in stock. hmv jp does have it but I cant get the site to work for some reason. so if anyone know's where can I get and what sites still have it for sell let me know. Its my favorite japanese game, and I want to own the soundtrack and have it as a collection. hopefully some japanese experts can help me out on here

Oniya

Unfortunately, regardless of what music you're looking for, 'out of print' and 'import' are both going to hammer the price through the roof.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Inkidu

I remember when I awent to look for the Celtic Moon version of Final Fantasy 4's soundtrack. It was over ten years old and still garnered full price. Twenty six bucks. :P
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

kylie

You might be able to download it somewhere.  I googled a bit and saw some links to an entry on 4shared.  I didn't try it because they try to feed you a download manager first and I don't like those executable packages (could have adware, etc.).  But if you're feeling super about your cleanup ability or used to using that site, maybe you could try it.

There were also some links apparently to torrent downloads, although I'm not sure how many are actually Black and maybe, how many are earlier Gaiden music.  Probably if you looked at some closer you could find a playlist in there.  I don't usually use Torrent, being on a rather slow network, so again I haven't tested them.   

SinXAzgard21

Well, I've not seen any under 50 bucks.  So the options are downloading or importing for 50 bucks plus shipping and the wait for it.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Nadir

>_> Guys, please don't advise him to illegally download.

Ninja - I suggest waiting a few months, whatever you decide to do. Prices will be high right now, christmas-time and all. If you know it's in the HMV JP online store, I suggest trying a different browser, or trying to contact them via email.

edit - I looked on the store for you, and I can only find the original game's OST, not the  Black remake.