Always writing to keep you reading. M for F

Started by Rooglez, February 02, 2014, 05:25:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rooglez

Hello and thank you for reading my idea thread, I try to fill it out with anything that comes into my head and am always looking for more!
You can find my On/Offs thread HERE

I usually have great spelling and grammar and while everyone makes little mistakes hear and their ( <- intentionally incorrect), as long as the post is legible I am good with it. My mind is never empty when it comes to imagination and so I tend to go with the flow of however and whatever my partner is writing. I almost always have a computer or tablet on me and so I am able to respond to posts and PMs quickly. Although it isn't necessary that you respond immediately keeping a regular posting pace is nice. I am fully aware that life happens, and E is not always top priority. Anyone willing to give it a go feel free to shoot me a message with any tips or ideas. I have a few ideas of my own, read on to find out what they are. If you are curious and would to try something I don't have here just message me with a premise (unless you already have a story idea in mind) and I'll have a full story idea back to you most likely within an hour.

I am not really comfortable with doing characters from TV shows/books/movies, mainly because I feel as though I can't portray them accurately. However If you want to be a character and I am someone else I can do that.

No names or stories are set in stone. Anything and everything is subject to change when we discuss the story.

Stories

The TournamentOpen
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Chuck is a mid twenties martial arts instructor. Your age is up to you, anywhere from 18-45. You have been a student at his dojo for almost 3 years now. He has been your coach through many competitions and every test for you to go up in rank. His relationship with you has been no different than with any other student or instructor so far. The tournament season is coming to an end and you have been doing incredibly well this year. You would love to be able to go to the final weekend of competition but it is almost 300 miles away and you cannot afford the tourney fees and a hotel. So being the supportive instructor that he is, Chuck offers you the second bed in his hotel room. You know he has done this for other students and you have no reason not to trust me, so you figure what the hell, you're going to kick some ass at that tournament.

The Killer of London Ongoing
The setting is 1730s London in January. Christmas has only just passed and everyone is still enjoying the holiday cheerfulness. There is snow on the ground, money in peoples purses, smiles on their faces, and death in the very back of their minds. A killer has recently gone on a spree through London. In the month of December they managed 38 victims. The last of which was on Christmas eve. Its been almost 2 weeks since then and people are just starting to get back to their lives. I am Joseph, a mercenary. I have traveled Europe working for lords and ladies, barons and baronesses, even a king or two. Recently the governor of this fair city sent word for me that my services were needed. I have arrived just in time, for you have struck again, reminding everyone you still exist. You know I am in town, and why. I am the entire reason for your killing spree, you knew I would be called in. Why do you want me here, I have no idea. It is about time we met.

Welcome to the Grifalda Circus! Ongoing
World on wonder, mystery, and all kinds of enchantments. I shall be your host this evening, and what an evening I have in store for you. Come inside and watch our acrobats fly, hear our beasts roar, and be amazed as our magic brings you into a world you have before dreampt of! But beware, I caution you against getting too close to my lovely acts. They tend to have a mind of their own, and are quite unpredictable. Beware the house of mirrors, as it is wondrous and alluring place. Only for the strongest of will, or you may forever be drawn into its beauty.

For the above RP I am Grifalda, leader, owner, and grand wizard of the circus. You are a patron, wanting to see all of the wonders of the world. You have witnessed the show in the main tent and it filled you with such feeling of adventure and wonder that you have forgotten all about my warnings early in the morning. You saw the house of mirrors and it looked like fun, little did you know that it is my trap, and your will is not quite strong enough to resist. You are now part of my circus, whether you wish it or not. This RP is set in the 1800s in England during the golden age of the Circus.

Family Reunion Ongoing
It has been four years since Kyle last saw his younger sister, five since the death of their parents. He left for college and never looked back. She was still in high school and so she stayed with their grandparents. But now she is off at college as well, and there is another death in the family. The grandparents how now joined their parents. Kyle and his sister see each other for the first time in four years at the funeral, and they don't even recognize each other any longer. Kyle has lost weight and gained height, going from his 5'8'', 240lb, acne covered high school body to a well toned and bearded 6', 180lb college graduate. Before they notice they are sibling they are alright flirting and having a great time. When they finally notice who they are, the flirting dies down for a moment, but then fires up hotter than ever before. Lucky for them Kyle has a hotel room for the weekend.

The above RP starts with both people arriving at the funeral, chatting with the other guests until they finally see each other. This is my first try at incest RP, which I have always wanted to try. I don't see this one touching on any kinkier areas nut you never know. Maybe Kyle or his sister has a wild side. I am looking for this one to be just a one shot. Something to try out incest with.

My Boss's Plaything Ongoing
I have never before taken on a sub role. In an RP I am doing currently I am getting a small sub experience (read my character is 100% in control, the woman is taking control) and I would love to have an actual RP where the woman has the dominant role. Here is the idea, let me know what you think and we can go from there.

Kevin is a hard worker. Fresh out of of grad school and trying to work his way up in his career. He is a biochemical engineer at a pharmaceutical company. He is smart, friendly, and incredibly shy around women. He isn't a virgin, he spent 7 years in college as a fairly attractive man after all. His boss (High 30's-low 40's compared to Kevin's 25) however has taken a liking to him, she sees a potential in him that he himself does not. She also happens to like his young, well maintained, powerful physique. She intends to take full advantage of it.

How, when, and where this happens is up to you. It is after all your character who is taking charge here.

Slave to His Desires Ongoing
Sean Forlas is a successful and powerful business power. He has a beautiful secretary whom he has not yet shown his affection to. He flirts with her regularly and she flirts back. However their relationship has always stayed professional in nature. That is until now. Sean has decided to ask her to join him on a business trip. What she does not know is that this trip is just a chance for him to take her as his own. With a little business being done on the side. Another thing she does not know is exactly how he plans to use her. She will be tied, bound, gagged, filled with his cum, covered completely in his cum, whipped, spanked, privately humiliated, and used in ways she never imagined, and made to be his little slutty slave. What Sean did not expect however, was just how much she has wanted to be his slave, how much she loves everything he does to her.

Pairing I'd like to try
broXsis
stepdadXstepdaughter
bossXworker (I could be either)
coworkers
random strangers
muggerXvictim
copXcriminal
schoolgirl(college)Xprofessor
theifXmage
demonXsummoner
maid/butlerXmaster
best friends
bitter rivals

Things I would like to try
Bondage
Cum. Everywhere.
NC play.
Aggressiveness caused from both characters trying to have control.
Punishment/Reward
Almost everything that is not on the "never list of my O/O thread, but mostly the above things.
Feel free to give suggestions on any of these scenarios and let me know what you think. Also feel free to right up your own idea and send it over.

Ongoing Stories Not Listed Above
Breaking Selene
A Slave of War, A Pet of Affection
Staying Warm
The Tavern Wench
The Unwanted Guest

Rooglez

Rooglez

Rooglez

Found a partner for Family Reunion. The Tournament and Grifalda Circus are both still open.

Rooglez

Found a partner for the grifalda circus, but I am always looking for more to play with. Feel free to leave any ideas you might have!

Rooglez

Added my O/O thread, I finally got around to writing it!

Rooglez

Added in formatting to make things look cleaner and added in a 5th story idea.

Rooglez

Added in a list of pairing I would like to play.
Edit: Added more pairings

Rooglez

Added another idea. Also some more interests.

Rooglez

Option six has been taken. Still open for different stories.

Rooglez

Grifalda circus is back to being available. Partner quit after a single post.

Rooglez

Rooglez