System-Pokemon: The Rise of the Legion (interest check)

Started by Miyu, August 25, 2011, 03:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

Story

The world of Gaia (yea original uniting all the countries) it's a world full of magic and full of life. Here creatures known as Pokemon roam the world and there are those who dedicate themselves to them, to raise them and to train them to becoming more powerful Pokemon. Those wonderful people are called Pokemon Trainers. These people wonder through the land of Gaia, collecting different type of Pokemon, raising them and battling with them. Some of them treat them as friends while others treat them as pets. However in this world something horrible will happen, a group of people called 'Team Desire' want to have the most powerful trainers in order to take over the world.

Time after time they failed, time after time they went to steal Pokemon and failed. They wanted all the Pokemon but they had no idea how to get them. They started formulating a plan, to capture all the most powerful Pokemon in existence and have them do the dirty work of defeating trainers and getting their Pokemon, a new era it's about to begin, the era of Team Desire.

OOC

I found a system made by a guy that it's very complete and I want to use it. I really really want to make this rp NC will be present in this rp, also we can use attacks to let the prisoners have fun (vine whip as tentacles or a whip to put the prisoners in shape) hehe a lot of things can be possible so pleeease at least give me the opportunity :)

Miyu

changed a little bit, the rp will not be based in NC. It will be placed in the Nc forum just in case but that won't be the main focus of the rp.

info thread- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116758.msg5082203#msg5082203

kckolbe

~smiles at Miyu~  Consider me interested.  I also want to play in the game.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Urbanzorro

My inner nerd is very pleased ;D Count me as interested.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Miyu

if you girls or guys have trouble with the character sheet creation we can help you do them, we have no problem with that. We just want the battles to be fair and that is why we searched for the system.

Miyu

Here it's what a character sheet its supposed to be like, well it's not done completely but it shows how the sheet it's