Your Wildest Fantasy, But With Whom? -- Now With New Twists (M for F)

Started by zoarster, July 02, 2011, 11:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoarster

I've had a craving to play a series of short vignettes linked into a larger storyline, and I think I've found something that would be interesting. The idea is that, in a dystopian version of the present day, a young man (my character) is selected for a new reality TV show. The show, "Your Wildest Fantasy," will show him every week living out one of his fantasies--the catch, though, is that he doesn't know who the girl/woman who fulfills it will be. This could lead to some really great experiences (a hot celebrity might guest star) and some sticky situations as well.

The content of the storyline will be negotiated with my partner, but I would hope to include at least some bondage and kinky sex. Here are some other ideas that have crossed my mind, which will be updated as ideas come to me...

Twists for Your Consideration

• A supernatural (or sci-fi) variant on the storyline could have the producers of the show somehow reading the contestant's mind, so his deepest and darkest fantasies would be displayed on national television. Needless to say, this could lead to some rather extreme scenarios.
  • The contestant's partners may not be what he expects... for example, a jilted girlfriend with a bone to pick could be brought in as a dominatrix, or his sisters or cousins could guest star.
  • As this is a dystopian story, the participants need not be willing...

Since this is a pretty flexible idea, I'm willing to take multiple partners for a couple of "iterations" of this storyline. Also, if you are interested in playing this in a group context, let me know and I'll start a group version as well. If you are interested, please PM or IM me. Thanks!

zoarster