Writer Seeking Writer.

Started by Xaoc, April 30, 2010, 12:15:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xaoc

RP's I'm in. Feel free to look and read. This might give you an idea about my style.
Shadow's Salvation
Timber Falls
Judgement and Sacrafice
Stalker in the Attic
Via dolorosa
Dream Walkers
Trained to Kill
Around Ever Corner
Fallen Angel's Redemption
The Corruption of Mary
Wild Steam
Going post Apocalyptic
Assassins and Death and Dylon
Dungeon of Transformation
A Fair Trade
Coliseum (Lilith)
Nero's Game
Pandora's Music Box
War Against Nightmares

Attention! At the Current moment I am full up on RPs. If we are Already in talks for a RP, then you may ignore this message. No New RPs for me... until I'm sure I can keep up and accept more. If you would like to talk and maybe preplan a RP, by all means, do. Just know I might not be able to start it soon.

I am an Actor, a writer, a Roleplayer.

I do not care about the Gender of my partner. You may be Male, Female, Alien, Genderless, Or every gender, and I will not care.

I play characters of every and any gender, I am more than willing to create more characters, what is listed below is just a few random ideas floating around my head.

Rather than write massive profile about each character, I am only listing enough details to get a basic feel of the character, If that interest you, PM me and we can talk deeper details.'

I am always creating new characters and willing to create a character for any ideas you might have. How far or what acts each character might be willing to do can be tailored to each RP. Feel free to leave any Questions or Comments below.

As a final note, I do not do Sex without Plot or purpose. No Exception. If that was all I wanted, I'd stick to Yahoo RPing.

The Basic Format below is as follows
Name Race, Gender, Identified Gender (If different from Gender), Settings allowed, Sexually
Profile Information
RP Ideas
Image Link

Formorkelse Non-Human, Non-Gender, Identifies with Male. Any Fantasy Setting, Bi
Formorkelse is a behemoth, and one older than many of his demonic cousin.

Formorkelse is said to of existed at the dawn of the first war. A monster able to fight against the very beings that killed his parents and trapped them into hell. He himself so feared that a extra geas was placed on him, for death did not hold him at all. So long as he was in hell, he would sleep, unable to wake without being summoned. In time, as the victors grew in power, they started summoning him, and he learned how to create cracks in the prison that he could slip through, escaping hell on his own. He spread this to others, so they could free him and he could kill unrestrained. Sadly, when ignorance over took man, his freedom died as well. Only the most learned of scholars might still know of his secrets.

To summon Formorkelse, one must simply pile a dozen dead creatures, all different together. Then after three days and three nights, a human must lay with the pile, and offer themselves up. Females become pregnant with child, expanding each month in only a day. 9 days later, Formorkelse is born. Or, males may lay with the pile, but then Formorkelse comes unbound and uncontrolled by anyone. Formorkelse is not known for making deals.

Formorkelse can change his shape endlessly, but that is the weakest of his powers. What else he might be able to do, is unknown. Hints and theory abound. For some call Formorkelse, the God Eater.

Formorkelse works best as a villain or monster. He runs rampant across the world, in a frantic flurry of action and activity. I can See Formorkelse in any setting of conflict, and only showing his less evil nature to people who can hold their own against him. Very much Dom, but finds other Doms most attractive.

Formorkelse

Talramor Behemoth (Pre Human monster.), Male, Any Fantasy setting, Bi
Talramor, The Siege of Nightmares

Talramor is a behemoth born of Hegra mating with another. Who the other parent of Talramor is isn't know, but what is know is that Talramor destroys without mercy and attacks without reserve. But Talramor is no mindless killing monster, for some have claimed to have met a man, a man calling himself Talramor, the same as the dreaded beast. What this man wants, and who he really is, is unknown. Perhaps this is a guiding force behind Talramor, or somehow, Talramor can take a human face.

For a person seeking destruction, Talramor is easy to summon, simply call out for him, and destroy something in his name. The more creative and vast the destruction, the more likely he is to come. From time to time, a man appears instead, claiming to accept the destruction on Talramor's behalf. This man stays, and when he departs, Talramor comes and destroys.

Unknown to most, Talramor isn't a mindless destroyer but is a god if his own miniature plane. Cursed by his maker, his world is destroyed as Mortals build and take over barren land, only by destroying can he keep his world from being destroyed. He tried to live in peace, and mortals did not allow it. This is his only answer now.

Talramor woks best in a RP where he isn't the villain. He is more of an anti-hero or dark hero.
Monster Form
Human form in Redg
Human form in Blue

Turpis Demon, Male and Female Half, Any Setting allowing Demons, Pansexual

Turpis, inficio infeci infectum

Strange, even by demon standard, Turpis is not one but two beings sharing the same soul. Each can act and exist apart from the other, but each one is limited in power without the soul, the soul existing only inside of one at a time.

Each side is part of the other, but each can be apart. Turpis exist to taunt, tease, and corrupt the living. Can you see the world in Shades of Gray? Or is the world Black and white? Turpis can show you both, and draw you into the real colors of the world. No light exist, all things are simply evil. Some less, some more, but the world is shades of black, period.

Both sides of Turpis are about crouping others. They have different methods but any kind of corruption of the innocent style RP would work great. They can be Separate if only one gender or the other fits the RP.
Male Half, Tisp
Female Half, Tru

Nahuatl Demonic Ghost,  Female, Any Setting allowing Ghost, Straight.
Nahuatl, She who shimmers in life and death.

Nahuatl reflects on her past. As time moves forward, one must make choices. As the choices move forward, the past moves beyond your grasp. Some times, your choices can come back to haunt you. Nahuatl knows this. She allows others to think back, and review the past. See the path way that could of been, offering happiness in visions of another life.

Personality -  Nahuatl is always thinking about the future, a place she cannot exist in. Should the past ever stop existing, Nahuatl would as well, so she seeks a way to change her own defining existence. Sad, somber, and willing to do anything for her goals.

Nahuatl is a strange being, she is very innocent and sub. She doesn't know how to exist without some kind of direction.

Nahuatl

Lilith Undead, Female, High Fantasy or Medieval Fantasy, Omnisexual.

Eyes that peer into hell, A voice that screams endlessly of torment. And yet, Lilith is not only known as a monster. Lilith is more than just a creature of evil birth. She was once human and can be seen and remembered as such from time to time. Some call Lilith pure, a person who was once innocent. Death robs everyone of innocence.

Lilith is good at any game where she can be a monster and villain. She also works in tales of redemption, where someone can bring about her freedom or release form her hellish existence.

Lilith

AbbadonAngel/Demon, Male, Any allowing Demons, Straight

The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of Gold, and their faces resembled human faces. Their hair was like women's hair, and their teeth were like lion's teeth. They had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the thundering of many horses and chariots rushing into battle. They had tails and stings like scorpions, and in their tails they had power to torment people for five months. They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abbadon, and in Greek, Apollyon.
— literally meaning destruction, ruin or perdition — is the Hebrew name of the demon identified as the 'angel' of the bottomless pit, or the abyss, in Revelation, 9, 11. Also known as 'The Destroyer', from his role as one of the destroying angels of the Apocalypse.

Abbadon is very Dom, and works well in torture, control, and other such Passions. Abbadon is a warrior seeking the destruction of the universe and works well with other forces of destruction.

Abbadon

PylonHuman, Male, Unsure, Any Non-Modern, Homosexual

Pylon is the son of a great warrior. But he couldn't follow in his fathers foot steps. Pylon longed for simple times, and often found himself thinking of intimate thought with his commanding officers. He hides his shame, and fled the army, unable to be the warrior others wished him to be.

Pylon is a wander, seeking meaning in life. He works well in any world allowing for medieval style combat. He has the warriors training but not the mind set. He also works well as a innocent partner, having never acted on his thoughts.

Pylon

Eclat BelleroseHuman, Male, Modern, Bi curious.

Eclat is a inventor, one gifted with supernatural powers.

Born to a rather normal family in France, his father was a small town blacksmith in a back water small town in France holding to older roots. His mother was a simple mother who raised him and 4 other siblings. All was good until Eclat's oldest brother started developing power beyond that of any normal person. He started controlling gravity and pressure. The speed of his growth was outstanding, his control was beyond belief. Able to create minuet Black holes or fly by reversing gravity in light and subtle ways. Francis was extremely powerful, and with power came insanity. Francis was stronger than he could control, and he started showing signs of dangerous thinking. Talks of overthrowing America, of destroying Germany, and of ruling all of France.  This scared Eclat, and his family. But Francis refused to listen to reason, and his power stole all that was human away. It was the night that drunk with power and rage, Francis killed his parents that Eclat decided that power must be tempered with wisdom. Just being powerful wasn't enough, if you were foolish, nothing saved you from being a fool. Eclat poured an entire box of Rat poison into Francis' drink that night, and Francis already half drunk downed three gulps before he noticed the taste. It was too late, A massive explosion destroyed everything, but Eclat, and two of his siblings lived. A younger sister named Eclair, and an older brother named Andre. Both one year apart from him. Eclair quickly started putting everything he had into school, learning, and devouring book after book. His foster parents adopted him and moved him to some of the best French schools. Here he learned everything he could and then found his greatest fear. Deep within his mind, gears started turning, in his dreams entire device powered by unknown magic started being created. Device that changed the world. His first dream, was of a small steel cube, one he started to create, it took him 2 years, crafting and building. Then when it was done, a science teacher asked him, "What does it do?" And he could only shake his head. "I do not know Monsieur Professor. I build as I dream." A switch was turned, and numbers plugged in. The Gravity in the room started morphing and changing. After only a single trial, Eclat destroyed the device, and every hint at it's design. Eclat quickly learned of his own powers. He is a bright young man, who knows that only time and learning can temper power.

Eclat's Power-
Artifact Creation: Eclat has the power to craft objects that contain other powers and abilities. To do this he must first meet someone with a power he wants to copy, such as creating false wings after seeing someone fly with wings. or creating a telekinetic helm after experiencing someone with telekinesis powers. If he doesn't have their help it take a lot of time, and requires him to use a lot of his own power to mimic what he wants to create, often his creations use non-scientific principals. If the person with the power helps him, he can impart a fraction of their power sometimes creating slight twist on their power and creating a stronger object. Current he has a sword, which can fight on its own and protect him, and a set of arms to let him build and work better

Eclat works well in any Modern setting allowing for super powers.

Eclat

Lillian Dezra Human Mage, Female, Modern or Fantasy, Heterosexual

Lillian is a charming young woman in pursuit of endless power. She seeks more power, more dominant over the magical world.

Lillian works for any kind of RP, and will do anything for power.
Lillian

Verity BlackHuman, Female, Modern, Bisexual

Verity is a cheerleader, out to have fun. She could be anything, a Hunter of the supernatural, a vampires next victim, or just another student.

Always spunky and always looking to have fun, Verity does have a darker side. Watch out.

Verity

Now that I've wrote up a handful of character ideas, lets start Part Two...
Part Two Sample Story Ideas

These stories do not have set characters in mind.... So, feel free to PM me and we can talk about plot, characters and more.

A stalker in the Night
This story is about a woman, in her normal day to day life. Then, one day, a letter arrives. This letter talks about her in intimate details, about her flesh and markings, about her life and past. It was like someone who knew her closely was writing to her. Someone who loved her, but the name signed on the bottom was not the name of anyone she knew. Besides, no one knew her this well.

She is not a fearful woman, nor a coward. This is a tale of a woman stalked and forced to the edge of sanity, someone or something, is stalking her, and she isn't going to run or lay down like a puppy and die. She is going to fight, and be a warrior. This is the tale of one woman, and her battle with a nightmare.

I can play Monster or Female roles. The nature of the Monster can be determined, from natural to supernatural or even supernal.
A dragon in the Attic
Our tale starts with two lovers, a Romeo and a Juliet. Two lovers from different sides of a conflict. But in our story, death isn't a ending. Its the start. When Romeo dies, Juliet cannot bring herself to die with him, her love gone. Years later, Romeo has returned from hell, crawled back to the land of the living to find Juliet happy and married to another man. The family that killed him, at peace and accepting of one another. His death bring happiness to others. He can't stand it. This is the story of Romeo's revenge.

Its not the Romeo/Juliet story but does follow the same basic idea. We can start the story as Star Crossed lovers, and move on from there.

I am willing to play Male or Female rolls, as well as playing some (But not all) of the supporting cast. So Co-writers must be willing to help with NPC support.

Of Lesser Horrors Scorn

His live was about the monster. The creatures that lurk in the shadows. He was a hunter, and nothing escaped his wrath, until her.

He was hunting another vampire, and then he met her, the vampire. After an epic battle, she fled, but he was mortally injured. That night, as he laid dying, she appeared again and tainted him. Making him something more. Part Human, part vampire, he hunts the monsters, and uses them to fuel his powers. He seeks to end this game, but he cannot die until he knows why he was turned into this. On and off they meet during the centuries, but he cannot ever beat her, and she keeps walking away from the killing blow. What depth might he descend to for the truth, or can he rise above his tainted nature to be redeemed?

This is a long term story about a monster (Vampire by default but any immortal monster works) and a hunter. The hunter becomes tainted by the monster and seeks her out. He find a way to extend his life (Or its naturally extended by her) and steal the power of other monsters. This is a tale about what depths a person might sink to, what defines a monster and a man, and when does looking in the mirror show you the truth. At what point can you no longer call yourself a hero, and at what point will you refuse to be called the villain.

This RP is very malleable. Genders, starting century and other details can be changed. I figure one player controlling the Hunter, the other player controlling the main monster, and most of the supporting cast. This one will require a dedicated player, and one willing to descend into the darkness of the human soul and psyche. 

To Love a Pale man

So death falls in love woman, and grant her a wish, because she is terrified of him. She makes a terrible wish, but bound by his love and his oath, he grants. Skip years down the line, the world suffering from this. Death learns that the woman is still alive, for he couldn't take her. She used death for the wish, and then left him for youths who desired her and wanted her. Death was heart broken. Now Death must set things right, the world in chaos. Death still loves the woman, but must kill her. The woman loves death, now wise in her uncounted years. But she feels she must correct her wish before she dies. A battle of love, can death trust her? Can she win death back? And what of the world? Will her wish destroy the world before she can save it?

Just a very basic idea.

To the Depth of Hell
A pair of hunters, one of them dies during a hunt. The other commits a deep sin to revive him but it comes at a price. the revived hunter lacks a body and must perform in other ways. unseen help, or body switching aid. But then to keep alive the hunter must do acts on par with the monsters they hunt.  Details left open.
Dream Walkers
A man can walk between dream worlds, but he exist without a body. here in the dreams in meets another person. Another dream walker. For better or worse

Alt Dream Walker idea - Man falls in love with a woman, knowing her only in dreams, he starts stalking to her. can he find his love in the waking world? what if the dream isn't the same as the real person.

A Tale of two Furries

in a world that hates half breeds, this is a tale of two furries. Victims of torture and racism, can they hope to find some semi-balance of a normal life?

This idea also works for Shape changers, it is a more Sci-if style setting.

libera te tutemet ex inferis
Free yourself from Hell

A woman is trapped in hell. This is her battle for freedom, and the vile acts that happen to her as she tries to escape.  Very Dark, can be about a pair of people or just one person.
The eye of the Beholder
Humans aren't the only ones who love, monsters love too. this is a tale of monsters, who love each other, and make love. monster sex with plot.  but the plot is the hardships of being a monster.

Deaths Fair Trade
Her job? Working for death. Why? because it is a life for a life. She survives each year by trading one life for hers. Murdering another being so that she can extend her life that extra year. But, is it worth living any longer at this cost? A new way out appears...

True Evil
A vampire walks the night, and he is hungry. This is a simple tale, of a vampire and his family, and the blood that fills the streets as he wages war against the church.

Around ever corner
A soft horror story, about the secrets lurking within every mans heart. Our story focus on Jacob, a normal ma ... with a dark dream. He wants to kill, but can he get away with it? Also works as a Killer couple.

Crawling inside
A parasite learns to control human host. A very Mind Control Non-Con style story. Sexual puppets and such.

I should really figure out a way to make this look nicer, and more organized.

Anyway, New Ideas
Mirror rorriM

Basic idea: A mortal and a demon sharing flesh. A war of wills and mental combat, very sureal mental combat could happen. But the twist is, the mortal starts enjoying the demons ideas, and actions. Thje mortal starts likeing the death and murder. And even when in control, might kill or something. The Mortal is battling with morallity, doing whats right, and the urge to do whats wrong. The demon, being more simple, mostly wants to do his demonic workings. Murder, rape, and such. He starts trying to push the mortal to act even when not in control, trying to get the mortal to be a monster with him.
A current Highly wanted.

In All stories, I am willing to play the male or female rolls. I can be the monster or the victim. All stories are changeable. All you have to do is ask. Time periods are left blank so that they can be set either modern or Pre modern depending. Fantasy... almost anything 

Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

swordwind

Well the characters are all interesting but what is it that you are attempting to ask for? To play with said character or characters in a plot that I have made or for the plot to revolve around X character?

Xaoc

Really, any or all of the above. I'm more used to Table Top Roleplaying, where I create the character and a GM creates the world. I know here on E! It isn't the same, but old habits die hard. I figured I could create some character and if anyone found one interesting, We could create a plot or story from that. After all, most stories should be about characters, not just random people thrown into a plot they cannot escape.
Hate can motivate one to do the impossible. But love? Love will bring one to do the unthinkable.

swordwind

Character affect the world around them. Plot evolves from characters in a situation. Or do you have another theory on the matter? Personally I know that many games are just the story and not the characters but in fact the story is the characters. Or some odd mix.

Xaoc

I agree it is a mix, but I find that often a Character effects the plot more than a plot effects a character. Both force change on the other one, and much like war, No plan survives the battlefield.

If you would like to continue this discussion, feel free to PM me.

Xaoc

Updated! Now with story ideas.

playfullchick76

Wow, thats quite an imagination that you have, I like it. I wouldnt mind playing the character of Verity Black, bit like Buffy the vampire slayer. Or I could play one like her, that hunts supernatural beings, but is immortal, if that works.

Xaoc

Updated with half a dozen new ideas.

Meri

Around Every Corner resonates with me.  I did an RP once that would work nicely with this, I think.  I played a woman with a dark secret.  The other player was a student who found himself greatly attracted to her.  (It was in the 1800's Europe, but I don't care about the timeline.) After falling in love with her, he discovered she was there to murder a man who had molested her as a child and was now preying on her younger sister.  To prevent her from doing this dastardly deed, he commited the murder for her.  After that, they were forever bound to each other.  What do you think?

Meri
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

Xaoc