Daunting Nights (Vampire plot idea)

Started by Sairin, August 12, 2010, 12:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sairin

It's not so much a government. Each pure blood has their own vampiric followers, those they have changed (and vampires they have changed) follow them closely. Although they value the pure blood's race, they don't necessarily have to assist another pure blood in danger. Pure bloods have killed each other before between disputes.
If a pure blood is in danger upon being attacked, another pure blood may look upon them as being dumb or stupid for getting in a situation. Thus, they don't assist and let action take it's course. Pure bloods have a mind of their own and only they choose who to help and who not to. They have no higher power other then then themselves, so they receive no orders upon who to help or kill. The only thing pure bloods agree upon is keeping the vampire secret.

does this make sense?

DeviantMunster

Dark Deception

My character's power is listed in abilities.

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

Sairin

Alright so I'll be gone today, but I'll post tomorrow. If you have questions you can continue to post here. I'll be more then happy to reply.

TheVillain

My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

uoheinrich

Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

uoheinrich

Hey guys my friend Sairin has been really busy and will not be able to start this RP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Enemies of the Imperium hear me. You have come here to die, the Immortal Emperor is with us and we are invincible. His soldiers will strike you down, his war machines will crush you under their treads, his mighty guns will bring the very sky crashing down upon you... You cannot win.

TheVillain

Meh, my plate is kind of full anyway. Thanks for informing us.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.