Tell me what I should get! :D

Started by Ex68471, March 29, 2012, 04:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ex68471

So, recently I upgraded my laptop. After transferring everything over and taking the advice of a man much smarter than myself, I now have roughly 500 gigs of free space, eight times the RAM I started with, and some excellent antivirus and antispyware.

My issue is the 500g of free hard drive space. This will not stand. I must find awesomeness and hilarity to fill this void.

To that end, I would love it if youse guys (or gals, as the case may be) could give me some suggestions of good music, movies, games, TV shows and such that I could go hunt down and download. I'm honestly open for anything, so fire away!

Currently, my list of necessities is this:

Dragon Ball, from beginning to the end of GT.
Dr. Who (Also, if someone could give me a good place to start in this massive series, it would be much appreciated!)
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Burn Notice

I'll probably go in and update this list occasionally as things are suggested and I get them downloaded.

Thanks! :D
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Thraben

Since you seem to like anime a few of my favorites are Clannad + Clannad: After Story, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Bakemonogatari, Steins;Gate, Hellsing: Ultimate, and Darker Than Black to name a few. You could also pick up cheap games that go on sale on Steam, Amazon, etc.

Hope that helps!