Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Sorry lover but until you prove your not all talk I am outta here.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Merry Gentry

you use all my shampoo.. all my conditioner...all my perfumes.. I can't take it!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

NeroTheCat

Im sorry but i have found another lover who can please me now !

Hitori

If your 'other lover' pleases you as much as you please me you can have them! It's just not enough
Alone I Persevere

Merry Gentry

I just can't give my heart to someone I really don't know.. I'm sorry
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Hitori

You cant even look at me anymore... it breaks my heart but we must go our separate ways
Alone I Persevere

Aether

I need your approval, but you cant give it to me, I need a break.

Cassiopeia

Your constant need for approval and reassurance is exhausting ... I just can't handle it.

Aether

Your constant NEED is beyond me, ENOUGH!

Cassiopeia

It's really not my fault that you can't satisfy my needs, I'm pretty certain it has something to do with your insecurities.

haikuoftears

Why can't you show me if you have hair?

Creshnagarine

Your constant need to have something in your mouth is what attracted me to you, but when it is with other people it becomes rather unsatisfying. I think I will move on now. Thanks for the good times.

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.  ~Ray Bradbury

Sworn to the Oath of The Drake.

My Introduction -  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=70192.0

Current projects -
A Dark Path to a New Kingdom (Creshnagarine and LadyNox) - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184564.msg8873061#msg8873061

Primarch

Its not you.....its me. I'm not gay. I've tried....oh lord how I've tried.....but the sad fact is.....I'm just not gay. *how will I tell my parents?  :o*

DiverseDesires

I've had it with this armour thing

you never take it off

and it stinks

I'm off
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Zaphod

Do you have to wear the same damn outfit everyday!?

Damn.

I am outta here.

thirteenhearts

You're always so greasy and sweaty!! Dry off for a change!

Zaphod

And cant you part your thighs for a change? What a prude! Walks off in a huff.  :D

thirteenhearts

ME?!  You're the one that never wants to try new things!

NeroTheCat

You are just not Kinky enough sorry but i must move on....

Hitori

I knew you were seeing someone else behind my back, this is over.
Alone I Persevere

thirteenhearts

You've been cheating on me with a cat!

Zaphod

Do I even need a reason to breakup with you.. again.

Nadir

The mixtape you sent me was all one song. 'Never Gonna Give You Up.' I hate you.

Zaphod

Your cooking sucks. I am finding myself another woman.

Autumn52

your always wearing those pants or holding them up anyway.....I cant take all the teasing... I am outta here
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish