A couple of rp ideas...

Started by sakuratears, July 10, 2009, 06:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sakuratears

Here is what I'm looking for...

1. Someone who can rp medium to long sentences. I don't like one line rp.

2. Can be on here or on im

3. A sexual rp is alright, but it has to have a story to it.

Here are a couple of story ideas that I have:

Historic - Ancient Egyptian RP

Hasina is a young woman without a pass who was given to the (young?) Pharaoh when he was appointed king. It was believed that she came from a noble family from a far away land. It started with a letter with a messenger that went to that land to find a gift for the new appointed king of Egypt. On the way back, there was a great storm and the ship was torn to pieces. Nobody survived except one girl, who was floating on a piece of debris. When she was found, she was taken to the palace, without her having no memory of were she came from. The young woman was given the name Hasina.

Hasina is not his wife, but one of the women in his harem. When Hasina clamped eyes on the Pharaoh, it was love at first site. Ever since then she had prayed to the gods that she would one day be his wife, but she knew it is impossible.

Older man/younger woman (Professor and student)

A college age student who has decent grades and a good life on campus. That is until her boyfriend of two years broke up with her. Devastated, her grades began to fall and she is too depressed to go out with any of her friends. Though she doesn't do anything social, she still makes herself go to class, especially her history class where her favorite professor teaches. She has also found her professor a good looking man and always had a bit of a crush on him. It is in that class where her spirits are lifted up.

Hostess Club in Japan

Na-Chan works for a hostess club in Japan, where she seduces many business men for cash...she even sometimes take them home with her...who would be the next lucky guy? 

If you are interested in any of these rp's, please IM me or post here. :)

Hayato

I'd be interested in the professor rp as well. As a history student going into education, I think it'll be right up my alley, and I can even add in bits of lessons into the rp, con su permiso, of course.

sakuratears

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm interested in the Ancient Egyptian idea sounds like a good story, if you're still looking, PM me and we can work it out.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

sakuratears

maniac

I'm interested in the hostess idea