Loonyhogs' RP Ideas (M seeking F)

Started by Loonyhog, April 19, 2014, 05:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loonyhog

Hello, welcome, welcome, sorry to have startle you. I am Loonyhog, I have partook in the pleasure of rping here for a little while now and have a couple requests before any PM to me is sent, Please be sure to notify me whenever you decide to quit our rp, I hate hanging ends, it makes me doubt my rping ability, and secondly if I ever do a bumb post you can't work around, tell me, I can always go another route, I may think ahead but my ideas can be discarded at a moments notice.

Pairings- what I'm comfortable with, or ones I'd like to push. A lot of these are either mundane or out there, I usually have no happy medium. I'd love for some of these to be mixed into the stories below.

Ancient Male x Young woman entering adulthood.
Ancient Male x Experienced woman but, yet to find her equal.
Virgin Male x Experienced Woman, finding the man has good instincts.
Shapeshifter x Roommates
Shapeshifter x Experienced Person
Inexperienced Dom x Aggressive Submissive.
Timid Male x Aggressive Woman
Prey x Predator (no snuff, just plot and other stuff)
Anthro Male x Human Female
Anthro Male x Different species Anthro Female. (I'd love a Dog x Cat kind of thing here)

RP Ideas

Polar Opposites Attract
We for a lack of a better explanation are polar opposites, I'm a homebody who happens to keep from partying, not to say I haven't at one point but I prefer not to usually. You who happen to be a co-worker at a seemingly dead end job leads the have fun every night life. At first glance one wouldn't think we could match which will change after one day at work. Perhaps it is a few days after my promotion that you either A) try to seduce me to make work easier since now I out rank you, or B) Find that with my higher rank I'm showing a quality you find irresistible,  either way things turn from just fun to a awkward office romance.

The Last of Days
You are trapped in a time loop that lasts 24 hours. You have had a horrid break-up and end up finding an awesome guy, how is up to you, but, I am having trouble with my own emotions and end up being killed. You wake up as soon as you see me die. You can try to pass it off as a dream and not pursue me and end up seeing my death a lot earlier. As days go my life keeps going by. weather you save me or end up dying yourself. (Will work with a variant to this RP)

The Ageless One -Played into ground, needs better premise to be entertaining.-
I am an ageless humanoid being who has had countless love interests. You are my one and only. those countless lovers made me a killer in bed yet, they left me empty handed as the years torn me from those years. I've been around since the black plague. (Doesn't have to maintain a sex premise but, will have some.)

The Protector of the Last Flower
I will be a bound prisoner of your families. You take pity on me not fully knowing I am a being that has been dangerous to the human race. However, beyond your knowledge in freeing me you cause an interest deep inside me. Monsters beyond your wildest dreams are after you. I swoop in to stop a recent attack on your family, to protect you.

Getting back in touch
We've been soul mates since high school, however, We ended up breaking up due to you going to collage. The reunion came and you end up looking for me after 10 years. I end up broke on my ass with no home, I try to hide the fact that night but it soon catches up as your ex-boyfriend before me shows up. He actually was the cause of my situation.

The Walking Dead/ Last of Us
Yet another video game inspired rp idea. I'm not so knowledgeable of the TV series of The Walking Dead, but I have played through the emotional minefield of the video games. We are just the survivors of a parasitic virus that turns humans into mindless beings that want to tear into other humans to spread its parasite. I am an unlikely survivor because of a bite on my left shoulder. I am immune, and we find out if I am the savior or just another zombie snack.

My Made Love Machine
I am a hopeless guy in love and lust. You are a millionaire woman who sees me at a bar. You make a bet with your friends you will make me a hot confident guy and incredible in other departments. When it nears the deadline of the bet you were supposed to let me loose. You find you have fallen for your own creation.

Separation of Male and Female
We live on a planet that has decided to thin down the population by separating males and females. Both of us find a cave under the wall and meet each other not quite sure what to do since it has been 50 years since they enacted the law. At first curiosity gets the better of us but then we advance from there returning several times to our secret place.

The Last Man On Earth (Craving)
A virus had wiped out all males on planet earth, forcing the use of the collected sperm cells, with no living males as a result. You lead an expedition into an old military base, which holds to everyone's surprise a human male, cryogenicly frozen and untouched by the virus.

Big Red and His Little Good Wolf
A young anthro wolf woman who was nearing a time in her life where she would be claimed by a male, being reluctant she runs from her pack. Getting lost she ends up going into heat and attacked by a lone wolf, before she was hurt, she was saved by a human, who brings her home. Her freight keeps her heat in check for the first day. But, after she has to deal with it, or convey her needs to the human who saved her.

The Hole in the Wall (Craving)
Finding out that your high schools maintenance closet has a hole that peeks into the man's showers, you play hooky a few times to spy on the naked boys. One day you see your biggest crush hide in the showers during other classes to rub one out, do you try to get his attention in the wall and assist, do you mysteriously blackmail him, both or a lot more. Being a vague plot line and sex oriented we can hash out details before we start.

Lost in the Mountains
We are both very competitive hikers who have both been separately planning to be the first to reach an area that has only been seen from the skies. We knew each other and have been trying to out do each other in all things. Due to our competition we never considered dating or even being friends. We separately make our trips at the same time ending up in the same snow storm. Luckily we both make the only cave between our destination and the lodge. Being cold and cooped up in the storm we begin to lose sight of why we never hit it off and let things happen.

The Babysitters Lover
I am one of your best friends who has been in your friend zone for years, being married and divorced you want someone to watch your kids while you go out, which I am more than happy to help. One night after another unsuccessful attempt to get back in the game, you see me and your kid(s) playing. Winding the gears in your head you know I am single, your age, and despite years of just being friends you finally find an attraction. However you want to reveal your feelings is up to you.

A Woman and Her Genie
I am a Genie with the power to grant all your wishes, Unlike the lore I can grant an unlimited amount of wishes till my lamp is taken or you have died. There is only two rules, you nor your genie can wish/cast on other Genies, their lamps, or their masters. I shall not take any action for nor against you without permission. What you do is up to you, maybe you have a guy you like (which I can play), or perhaps ordering the Genie himself to do things. The sky is the limit.

The Secret Life
We are both on a website much like E where we play our roles and that is usually that. However, it just so happens YC is neighbors with MC. They never really spoke, about anything, maybe a "have a nice day" or a non-descriptive "how are you" A day comes where YC sees that one of her main partners on the site hasn't posted, where they have been punctual up until this point. Nothing in their A/A's, snooping through his posts yielded no ideas either. YC shrugs it off as life stuff happening. In the boredom of not having his usual flurry of posts they go for a walk. Before YC gets to leave though they notice her neighbors' door open. After looking inside they see MC on the floor, he had overdosed, but, was luckily still alive. After getting MC into the hospital, YC had stayed near for questions and to make sure he was okay. Once he awoke, he was trying to leave, but, due to the circumstances of why he was there, they refused. Until YC offered to watch him. To be honest, YC visited as much as she did because, she didn't want to start a new game while the three or four she had with the guy on the site was missing. And she was just going to drop MC as soon as he returned. Though I suspect she would find out who he actually was, which makes the posts hit her harder, and keep her malcontent, wanting more. Maybe just in a physical sense, or even emotional.

-------------Weird Boners-------------
This will be a list of rps that I honestly have ideas for, but are weird. Will put more as they come up.

The Swap
We are both struggling lovers, who have been fighting for months. You storm out after one of our fights, you find an odd shop. The old man running it handing you a potion, telling you the best way to get even with me to put the potion in my drink or food.  after putting it in and I consume it, we both end up passing out. when we come to, You find we've switched genders.

The Aftermath
We have just gone through a horrible breakup. Both having a damn good reason for the split. However, just as the dust settled both find themselves at odds with an apocalypse, whether it be zombie or otherwise. Our relationship reluctantly rekindles, if just for the bonds that we knew we had. Those bonds make us feel normal in this chaos.

Living with a Shape Shifter
I am what is known as a changeling, I don't identify myself as male nor female. I have or rather can make myself have either or both genders body parts as well as change my appearance to suit my needs. We can hash out details of story depending on your preferences.

The Ranch Hand
Normally I do not do forbidden relationships, but this one intrigues me enough to consider it. I am a ranch hand for your father/husband, preferably a different creed than your family, it can just be lower class to more obscure like an anthropomorphic race. Though you are watched like a hawk you are able to watch me work, no shirt, in the warm sun. Your love life has gone stale/yet to begin. I am more of a passive dominant, where I only take lead in the lewd behavior, though it is your character calling the shots. She could even have multiple men, which I can play, however the central plot will revolve around yours and mine. My character tries to bring love into it but, because of the nature of the fling it just can't be as it is.

Surprise Me
I am a pansexual 'male'.  So if you have an idea we could try something of your inner workings. As of late I've been delving into futanari, so I can mix in this idea to any of my current rp ideas if you are into that. I don't do bondage very well, I'm pretty good natured, even if it is pleasured pain I still have trouble doing it. Not saying I can't try, just keep in mind it is a weakness.

It doesn't matter how you contact me if your interested, I am workable either as the story director or just one of the actors. I like playing original characters over ones that are preexisting. Oh my O/O's right here https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184792.msg8885831#msg8885831

Loonyhog

Added "The Protector of the Last Flower" and "The Special Solider"

Loonyhog

Loonyhog

Loonyhog

Added "The Walking Dead/Last of Us"

Loonyhog

Added "Video Game Collage" and "My Made Love Machine"

Loonyhog

Loonyhog

Added "Big Red and His Little Good Wolf"

Loonyhog