Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Banned for mistaking forwardness for rudeness!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Banned for never telling me what I'm supposed to be listening out for.

*points to the line under your avie*

Stone

Banned for not paying attention in your dreams; or you'd know!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Story Tale

Oh shit..

Er I mean banned for bringing up my dreams which have absolutely no meaning at all!

Stone

Banned because, in your dreams, meaning doesn't matter as much as color.

Story Tale

Banned for making sense because my colors in dreams are all safe and natural, unlike my actions..

Stone

Banned for not listening to the colors!

Story Tale

Hmm..

Banned for thinking the colors shouldn't listen to me!

Stone

Banned for thinking the colors don't already.

Story Tale

Mmm that's better

Banned for uhmm.... banned for winning because I can't think of anything else.

Stone

Banned for going to sleep shortly. O:)

Story Tale

Banned for knowing me.

Wait.. didn't we have this conversation..

Banned for um.. banned for making me type umm..

Yes, win!

Stone

Banned for those goddamn thongs.  O:)

Story Tale

Ooh. Banned for .. nm its a pg 13 thread.

Banned for not standing up right about.. now.

Stone

Banned for not being a shield to stand in front of!

Story Tale

Banned for hiding behind a woman!

Stone

Banned for thinking it's "hiding" instead of, say, "being at home."  O:)

Story Tale

Hmm.. banned again for angel face. You fool no one!

Stone

Banned for thinking it's "fooling" instead of, say, "teasing".  O:)

Story Tale

Bans for teasing and leaving!

Stone

Banned for loving it so much.  O:)

Story Tale

Banned for knowing how I like it.

Stone

Banned for being dressed in white!

Story Tale

Hmmm.. banned for not liking the suggested innocence of the shade of my garment.

Stone

Banned for speaking of yourself and innocence in the same sentence.