How will I know I've been Aproved?

Started by Aragem, August 23, 2008, 02:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Will one of the admin post it on my Intro thread, or I'll be sent an email?

Ket

First you'll be moved down into Queued Introductions.  Then, a Goddess will post in your thread telling you if you have been approved or not. 
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Aragem

HairyHeretic

Plus the Unapproved tag will change to Lady or Lord as well.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Sherona

King_Furby

thats a nice touch, i don't think this site used to do that. Did it?

Moondazed

~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Vekseid

Should mostly just say "You'll know, it's really rather obvious" :-p

Aragem

Thanks, I want to join the games as soon as I get approved.

areana

This in a way pertains to the thread title. How many posts should one do before she can get into the quede intros? And Im not quite sure what I'm allowed to post in and what I cant post in so I mostly post to my intro thread as i get alot of questions, which is nice, but I've also posted in another thread. Should I post in more than just those 2 threads and find others as well?
Wanna rp? just pm me your ideas and all. I'm up for it. I need some rps

Sherona

Qeued Intros are moved there at the Goddesses descretion, usually once your own intro has enough questions/answers. Feel free to use the Shoutbox, the Doormat, or the general boards if ytou would like to chat :)

areana

thank you for the answer. i hope you don't mind a ask another question. the ranks of members [i.e. sirens, goddesses, etc] what do they do that is different? im just asking out of curiosity and not quite sure how to put it into words, i mean, i guess, what are their roles?

Sherona

Staff, such as Gods, goddesses, Sirens, and satyr deal with moderation and approvals and such. Knights/Dames donated to the site, Lords/Ladies are the general members. Unapproveds are ..well unapproved :D

areana

:) thank you. i was just wondering as i'm new to all this so i'm just trying to figure things out and learn as much as i can

Sherona

No worries :) Clicking on Stickies, and there are all sorts of links on teh Home page that has lots of info. Plus posting questions here will get you answers as well :)

areana