Something I got to do [ female looking for a strong forcefull male ]

Started by loviatar, April 05, 2016, 02:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loviatar

I have found a thread that I wanted to do, but my timely was off and he has already chosen a partner to do the thread. I was so eagerly to do the story I ask permission to use his idea so I could explores some of the dark sides of life. He has granted me that permission.

First, about my demands or want. Please try to post two to three time a week or even more if you would like too. I will reply within 24 hours (unless real life messes with me). By doing fast posting we can keep the flow of the stories going, making it more interesting and exciting. I am not a grammar Nazi and do not expect you to be one either, but pleases try to do more than one or two lines. It becomes hard to reply to the story when you do only one or two line every time.

I am seeking a male to run the male side of the story. He can run one person or as many men him desires keeping to the story as much as possible. Yes there will be sex and smut in this story, and the amount will depend on how you want and desire to role-play in the story. In this story my only limits will be the following... no death, cutting or bleeding, or torture. Otherwise, you are free to lead your side of the story where your fantasies or darkness fantasy will take us. As long as you do not cross my limits you are feel to take it anywhere without fear of offending me.  For me it is the dark mental side of the adventures and I love to explore unknown.

The follow is the story the Gentleman offer from his request but was full. My attempt to the story will variables a little bit but this will give you the major part of the idea on what the story will be about.

{  The alley
[non-cons, cons, light to extreme bondage, possible black mail or force slavery]

The alley was dark, surely no one would see her back there. Her life is hard, always under the thumb of her parent or a teacher. She needs some release. That is why she finds herself in the alley at night. The risk, the thrill, her fingers in herself with her pants around her ankles. Makes it hard to run when she feels the big hands on her hips. Funny how her voice is a whisper when she begs him to stop, funny how she presses back into him when he pulls her close, and funny how she is there the same time next week when he tells her to meet him again.

- plot revolves around a frustrated student intentionally getting herself blackmailed into a sexual situation.

- she acts as if she does not want it, but she is looking to have some of her control taken away as a release.

- Anything from bondage to extreme as she explores intense sex with the excuse of "It's not her fault." }