Planet Bastille [EX]

Started by Blitzy, August 28, 2010, 08:52:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blitzy

Hey everyone! :) This is a notification that SecretWriter and myself are creating a EX group game, focused on training slaves for new masters. This will be a futuristic game, set on a whole separate planet. We are going to be a bit picky with this game and who joins, as we want it to be people who understand BDSM. This game will not be a rape-fest just because you can. It is EX, yes, but it's about pushing boundaries. It's about molding a person to be the perfect slave for a new master/mistress/owner. It's about making them WANT to be that. Making them understand WHY they should be like that. We are going to be pretty strict on making sure that the people who join understand BDSM as more than pain and tying someone down. We want people who know the intimacy of it, the respect, but also the strength in a good dom/me to push that last step for their submissive.

Anywhom! Soapbox off and here's the info! :D

Quote2532. Much has changed from what people knew in the twenty-first and twenty-second centuries of Earth.  Much has expanded. Much is gone.

After Global Warming of Earth became too much, scientists scrambled to perfect space travel, space stations, and finished their planetary outposts.  By 2145, Earth had all but been vacated but for the few that could stand it.  Governments broke up, reformed, and by 2532 the world was a much different place.  Science fiction became science fact.

The United States, like most other formerly Earthbound countries, had its own planet and had teamed up with China, the neighboring planet, for trade and commerce.

In order to control genetic mutations that had began to occur over time in the human race, genetic mapping became a standard practice to determine who could reproduce.  The food supply became dosed with birth control by the governments to enforce this.  Breeding with alien races had caused some sort of mutation in the human race and it became rarer to find humans who did not possess DNA from other races.   Men and women who did not possess other strains of altered DNA became a commodity as researchers began to scramble to find those individuals for experimental breeding, on a willing basis.  The governments began to experiment with in vitro that did not require a human body and turned its focus to those hopes and the exploration of science.

The planet of Tindala was turned into a penal colony with rigid prison facilities for humanoid beings. The population was carefully controlled and overlooked by the scientists, as well as the rest of the universe, until in 2517 one doctor happened to notice that the inmates were not evolving like the rest of humanity, adapting to the foreign DNA.  The prisoners, tucked away and forgotten, began to serve another purpose.  The value of a properly trained man or woman who was unmarred by the alien races was too good for him to pass up and with the acquisition of his own planet, he put his plan into motion.

Suddenly the death rate on Tindala was higher than it had ever been.  Could he fake the deaths of so many inmates with pure genetics and put his plan under way?

Our OOC is here.
Our Bio thread is here.

Please understand we're getting things started and give us a bit of patience! :) You may reply here or in our OOC forum if you have questions/comments/ideas, anything.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Secretwriter

We're really needing some male and female guards for the men's ward!  We have a few spots left.

We also need some more male and female slaves!

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Secretwriter

Update: We are looking for male guards for the female slave ward.  We are looking for one, maybe two.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦