Tabletop Reloplaying (PG13)

Started by Palax, November 13, 2018, 07:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palax

So been craving being in small group for something tabletop in either Pathfinder, Star Wars, World of Darkness, or Legend of the Five Rings.

Would anyone be interested in playing in one of these, and someone to help run it as GM/Storyteller?

pantalaimon

I'd be willing to play in or help DM a pathfinder game, have played it before (though briefly) and enjoyed the experience.

World of darkness seems interesting enough I'd be willing to be a ayer in that one second, and a player in legend of five rings.  Have never done either and would rather not start as a DM in a completely new system though after I get some experience likely not opposed to helping out.

Starwars I have zero interest in.

Xenotundra

Haven't played any yet but I've been interested in most of the list for a while. If you're ok with a new player I have played TTRPG's before.

WolZereX

I happen to love Pathfinder, but I haven't played any of the other games you mentioned. So yeah, I'd totally be down to join a game as long as we discussed all the proper details before and such :) I'm pretty new to the site though, so if you don't mind coaching me a bit in some areas, I'd seriously appreciate it.