News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Piled up plots

Started by seeker619, July 19, 2012, 10:47:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

I've got a few ideas already posted but here are some new ideas I've got for any woman interested

1-I'm a doctor who comes across a female accident victim who is unconscious.  The nearest hospital is an hour away and there is not enough time for a helicopter rescue.  I take the patient to my office where the female spends 6 months recuperating.  She has no money.  She decides to offer herself for payment to the doctor, or maybe she just wants the doctor.

2-A female addicted to gambling is out of money but still wants a shot at winning a million dollar  bet.  She is given the opportunity to win the money on a play of one hand of blackjack.  She loses, and the bet was the one million or she would be a sex slave for 3 months.  She is now the sex slave

3 A female amnesiac is discovered by a man who takes her in.  He convinces her that they are partners and in two things.  She is 1-his sex slave 2-She steals money for him by seducing men and knocking them out and taking there money.  Later she will play a part in kidnapping another female who he will brainwash to do just what she does.  She then gets jealous. 

4- A prostitute takes on a 22 year old male virgin.  She shows him over a series of encounters to become very skilled.  He no longer needs her so he wins the heart of a new woman.  She realizes she wants him.  Which of the two woman will get him and how will they go about doing it.

5-A man discovers he is adopted and finds his biological sister who is 17.  He finds out everything about her and finds he has fallen in love with her.  He knows all of her proclivities, and goes about seducing her.

6- A dominant female has an array of males she keeps as slaves.  Over time one oversees her brainwashing a new member to her collection.  Somehow he realizes he has been brainwashed and finds the secret to her technique.  He decides to turn the tables and make her his slave.

7-Teaching the barmaid some manners.-This would involve the demaning and humiling treatment this gorgeous but cruel barmaid would hand out.  On the other hand she was as helpful and sweet as coan be to the handsome one.  Perhaps two brothers one handsome and one not so handsome will sit at a table dealing whatever you dish you.  I can play both males.  Then tired of his younger brother being insulted he tells his brother they would teach her a lesson.  They kidnap her and go from there.

8-The game show.  The female inmates are entered into a lottery and one is chosen to go on this game show.  Winning they get released from jail or they lose trying.  Doesn't have to be gory but one game show may pit one female against another in a fight to the death.  Or another game show my test their whatever.  The tests would involve sexual elements so take it from there.  I can play the opponent in the fight if this one is chosen.

I am open to all sorts of rp ideas.  Some I have no experience with but would probably be interested in trying.  If you like any of these ideas or would like to share some of your ideas with me please give me a wink.  I can do this via the e-mail system for back and forth rp or we can use a forum.

I do not have to many things I will not do but here are some of my offs

1-  No toilet play

2-Only play males

3-Only play straight male roles

4-no sex with any character under 17

5-no furries

New things but mostly detail and a good plot with possible twists.  Detail is a must.  I like my partner to be very descriptive especially regarding her appearance

I like to be the dominant one but this is not written in stone.  There are stories I will play the opposite.

Would love to hear from anyone interested.

Thanks