What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Belle33

Chardonnay - and not a good one

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

This fool *vigorously points at himself* went to sleep at 3am.. woke at 6am.. and between each word typed finds his head falling onto the keyboard.

Time to make coffee.. for a crappy internet connection (one more day.. yesssss!).. combined with a very slow brain.. and.. AND.. fingers that simply don't behave (ok, insert innuendo here).. is NOT a good combination.

*cells inside quiver with anticipation*
*See Pillory*

JadenMystic

Drinking water but about to make me an interesting kind of Margarita! ;)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Xandria

A wee dram of Single Malt Whiskey
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Belle33

Water, but I'd be dipping my finger in Xandria's whiskey if I could.

Mordred

Oh yes.. some whiskey would be very nice..

But sadly (huh? sadly?) I shall be having quite a few glasses of red wine.. then return to this realm with crazy intent! (what's new?)
*See Pillory*

dakabn

Sybl

Hazelnut Cream Coffee with a touch of cinnamon.

JadenMystic

I'm switching back and forth between 2 drinks. My diet Mountain Dew, and the Halloween Margarita!  ;)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Oniya

What's in a Halloween Margarita?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

JadenMystic

Ice, Tequila, Triple Sec, Sweet & Sour, Blue Curacao, a splash of Cranberry juice, and Ggrenadine syrup.  When you make it, the colors mix making it look almost like a rainbow, but once it's all mixed up it looks like a brown or blakish color. It's really tasty tho!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Tekimoto

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Mordred

A mountainous bucket of coffee.
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

Belle33

Merlot, probably a little too much ;)

Mordred

Coffee. I see no end to it's needed supply.
*See Pillory*

Oniya

*clinks mugs with Mordred*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

blue bunny sparkle