My Dark Desires (F seeking M)

Started by Kiari03, February 02, 2015, 11:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiari03

It's been way too long since I've written another one of these, so I figured now might be a good time.

Hello! My name is Kiari03 and I will keep this short and sweet. I have been writing these stories since 2003 and I like the darker tones that can sometimes manifest with the right partner, setting, and characters.

I like characters with depth, plots that make sense, and cruelty that makes me want to cry. I know it's weird, but my characters being crushed, manipulated, and dominated just turns me on and makes it hard for me to think about anything else for the rest of the day. Now, that's not to say I don't like romance, because I do. I love plotting how my character is going to rise above our darkest manipulations to fight for her true love. What I offer my partners is a wide array of dramatic possibilities that give these smutty stories some life. That's what I like to do and that's what I want to do with, maybe, you.

I like my partners to be creative, open, and rather regular players. I've tried in the past to have patience with partners who consistently post once or twice a week and have decided I just don't have a tolerance for it. I know real life stuff comes up and there will be weeks, months even, where all I can hope for is one to two posts per week, but I just don't want to it be a regular thing. I try my best to push out at least one reply a night, maybe two, and I'd like it if I could expect the same. : )

As far as settings go, I'm a sucker for fantasy. Modern day just gets too dull too quick. I love magic, elves, wolves, vampires, ghosts, angels, demons, etc. I love creating worlds from nothing but a vague idea and becoming completely enamored with it. Nothing is more fun in my book.

Now, let's get to the part most of you will skip to anyways : )

ON:

Humiliation
Romance
Oral (giving and receiving)
Vaginal
Anal/Anal play
Nibbling/biting
Piercing/tattooing
Scratching
Pregnancy
Spanking
Rough sex
Drama
Bondage
Dirty talk
Cruel whispers
Gentle cooing/reassurance
Punishment/Reward
NC

OFF:

Bestiality
Underage
Incest

Current Cravings:

*****REALLY CRAVING AT THE MOMENT*****

Gladiator:

Basically, my character is going to be a servant of a well off noblewoman who is very mistreated and has the miserable task of dispatching her mistress' gladiators when they are no longer her favorite. She is willful, smart, and cunning, but she's also trapped. She doesn't like poisoning innocent men just to make room for a new one to come into her fickle mistress' life for a short time, but she has no escape. Then, she buys YC. Everyone in the pens warns you against MC, but a bond forms nonetheless when he breaks through her stony facade. Together, they hatch a plan of escape and freedom, but what will happen when their mistress grows suspicious?

Obviously there are a lot of open ends with this one, but, I think it could be really fun to play out.

Master/Slave :

I know this isn't very much at the moment and I hope that's OK for the right partner. I am looking for a master that will take my character in and train her to be the perfect little sex slave. That being said, I'm thinking more of a reward/punishment system. No reward or punishment is unearned (though of course your character is allowed to have a temper that might overflow a time or two). I'd like this to be a modern setting where my character is simply plucked from her life and brought into your character's life simply because he desires it. My character will never be a wife, but I'd like love, trust, and happiness to follow a long period of training/strife. You will not be bored taming my character, I guarantee it. : )

Let me know via PM if something strikes your fancy and we'll try to get something going!   

Kiari03

I'd like to do an rp centered around the Civil War. I'd like my character to be a recently widowed woman in Georgia who is basically the leader of the town that has been robbed of all of its good men, resources, and luxuries. Your character(s) is/are a high ranking official in the Union Army who have instructions to form a central command in her town. The reason I put in the option for two male characters is because I imagine a bit of good cop, bad cop. Of course in exchange for you playing multiple male characters, I'd be playing multiple female characters. Needless to say this will include some NC elements, but I'd like it if there were a bit of budding romance down the line. PM me so we can discuss!

Kiari03

Kiari03

Really craving a civil war story!

Kiari03

Wow! It's been a while. Anyways, these days I'm really craving a tale called:

Mentoring the Fallen

This is another vampire idea, but bare with me. My character would be a very recently turned vampire who has been abandoned by her sire and, by the laws of the immortal society she is now a part of, must be killed because of it. Newborn vampires are incredibly hard to control as their innards die and their blood lust breaks the surface. Many believe sires are the only ones capable of calming one down, but when your character comes across mine, he thinks twice about following the laws of the land. My character will have no idea what's going on and he'll take pity on her. Using his advanced age and experience, he will try to become her mentor, not realizing that there may be a deeper plot to all of this. However, before he can become her guiding light, he must first teach her how to divert the hungry beast within away from blood and onto something a little more carnal.

Ping me if interested!

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Really looking for an arranged marriage rp!

DominantTeacherM

The Master/slave idea sounds interesting. Is it already taken?

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Currently really looking for a raider rp in which your character is raising my character's home town and we'll basically go from there.

OR

My character is homeless and your character posts a help wanted ad for a bar or a library. The catch? My character has to obey every rule. What rule will send her over the top?

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Really want to do this story:

In my idea, the female character will be one of many 'spawns' placed on Earth after the Great Fall by the fallen angels before they were dragged into Hell.The idea behind these spawns was that someday they'd grow old enough for their creators to be able to jump into their bodies seamlessly and assume a physical frame on Earth. The spawns were gifted with extraordinary powers related to that of their creators, an extremely slow aging process (after expediently reaching the age of six), and a connection to Heaven, Hell, and Earth (something no other creature has).

These children were worshiped as Gods in ancient civilizations and were at the root of most religions. A council composed of archangels declared this to be intolerable as man went to war over these spawns and so sent their knights out to kill them. There was a great purge, but in the midst of it one angel realized that what they were hunting were, in fact, innocent. They had no plots up their sleeves and no idea as to why they were even here. He made a plea and it was heard. From that point on, every surviving spawn was given a Guardian Angel in the flesh who would act as their leash, and if necessary, their noose.

In the present day, my main female character and male guardian angel live together in a bitter sense of the word peace. She's been a detective who tracks down the demons responsible for tormenting the lives of humans in her territory for hundreds of years. That's where I imagined your character coming in. He could either be appointed by the council as a way to slowly adapt humans into protecting their own world (kind of as an experiment) or he could be someone she saves that needs extra protection.  If he is appointed, my character will know that the council will be priming him to some day kill her.

Her powers would be the ability to step into any shadow and pop out of another one that is within her line of sight. She'd have to see her exit before going into the shadow, but it's a really quick jump that's akin to teleportation. She also has a very deep demonic seed in her that explodes and takes over when she is about to die. It's kind of like a flight or fight response that was built into her, but killing a human is strictly forbidden. She'd be severely punished and/or killed depending upon severity. the council does a lot to keep them hidden, including making it impossible to photograph them (cameras stop working when she enters the room), giving them the ability to persuade anyone they are who they say they are, and giving them the ability to transform their appearance (within reason). The last two have to be authorized by her guardian, but the first is just a given.

What she ultimately wants is to be blessed and for her existence to be guaranteed after her death, which as it stands, is in question.

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03

Kiari03