Desire and Dreams from Kingdom of Volt, Boys against Girls (Pathfinder, PvP)

Started by Zaer Darkwail, September 09, 2014, 06:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaliatas

Right now I'm just trying to math all the different costs of putting things on different floors. Not hard, just time consuming. This should be a pretty crazy castle though. There is a lot you can do with 800,000gp!

Re Z L

Playing around with putting together a Female Magus (Bladebound Kensai), though I probably won't bother with leadership/stronghold.  But I'd be happy to ally myself with one of the others  ;D

By the way, what about drawback traits?  They seem like they might fit for the "weaknesses" that we're supposed to bring up.
A&A

Zaer Darkwail

I allow drawback traits. Also you can get additional traits with additional traits feat if you want so.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Re Z L

Alys Reis
Race:  Human
Class(es):  Magus

Still working on it, but here's what I have so far.

Other Pictures

A&A

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Zaer Darkwail

Looks good so far Re Z L

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on September 14, 2014, 04:14:23 AM
Working on my sheet, found a picture I like more.

Pretty

Indeed, that pic is very pretty ;)

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on September 13, 2014, 05:13:03 PM
Hedonistic seems like it'd be too easy :P

It is, but it can be still exploited RP wise; perfect chance launch ambush when person visits his/her regular brothel or such.

MiraMirror

Oh man, my AC is so bad....I had to drop Dex and Int so I could deal with the multi-attribute issue. XP

Time to go shopping for AC halp. ;w;

Zaer Darkwail

There are two ways around low AC problem; get more AC or get so much HP (and saves vs bad touch effects) it doesn't matter much your being hit :P.

Ghostwheel

Alternatively, get the major version of this bad boy.

Have a "good" AC for a while without having to invest in actual AC.

MiraMirror

I could do that, or I could do something a bit cheaper.  Normally, it wouldn't make much sense, but on her...it makes sense.

Re Z L

A&A

Kaliatas

I pretty much just gave up on having a decent AC. I figure if someone makes it that close I'm toast anyway. Also, my castle is almost done. I hand drew the map but hopefully it will still be usable. Working on writing up a description and key.

MiraMirror

I'm really wishing she was close enough to someone who could craft wondrous items. ;w; Hurting for that moolah right now. XD

Kaliatas

Well I'd be happy to give you a hand, I'm always looking for customers. However I charge 75% of the normal cost unless your willing to do me some 'favors' ;)

Ghostwheel

DM, are there any crafters in the city of Volt who would make us a similar offer?

Re Z L

Quote from: Ghostwheel on September 14, 2014, 11:20:53 AM
Aren't we all? Heh.

Not needing a magic weapon or magic armor has its advantages  ;D  at the end I was running out of stuff to spend my money on

Quote from: Kaliatas on September 14, 2014, 11:12:07 AM
I pretty much just gave up on having a decent AC. I figure if someone makes it that close I'm toast anyway. Also, my castle is almost done. I hand drew the map but hopefully it will still be usable. Working on writing up a description and key.

Sounds like you need a body guard  ;)
A&A

MiraMirror

Quote from: Kaliatas on September 14, 2014, 11:30:17 AM
Well I'd be happy to give you a hand, I'm always looking for customers. However I charge 75% of the normal cost unless your willing to do me some 'favors' ;)

Alas, she wouldn't do such a thing, due to her backstory.  She's got a lot of emotional and psychological baggage, so no 'favors' for her. =P  As it is, she rarely speaks, for she is not a very trusting half-elf anymore.

Zaer Darkwail

If want crafter, wait a player make a male crafter in male side (however feel free abuse leadership slot to get crafter cohort).

Kaliatas

QuoteSounds like you need a body guard  ;)

I'd be happy to have a body guard, I have my cohort but more is always better! However Yysara isn't a nice girl, would your character still be fine with guarding her?

MiraMirror

Ghostwheel

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ghostwheel on September 14, 2014, 12:45:23 PM
Sh-should I have made a paladin instead of antipaladin...? :-3

A lawful good paladin working in Kingdom of Volt? A self-righteous paladin who goes hunt a evil female sorceress :P. Bit far fetch unless said paladin has wisdom as dump stat and has 0 ranks in K:religion not know what 'Asmodeus' is.

Although there was some serious discussion about a LG paladin of Asmodeus (yes, a good aligned paladin of Asmodeus) in some forums and idea how it can work. As Asmodeus religion and doghma is strongly lawful aligned than evil.

Re Z L

Quote from: Kaliatas on September 14, 2014, 12:12:41 PM
I'd be happy to have a body guard, I have my cohort but more is always better! However Yysara isn't a nice girl, would your character still be fine with guarding her?

I'm sure I could work it out  ;)

And you seem to have plenty of options to convince people that you're right from looking at your spell list  ;D
A&A