News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Bleach

Started by Primarch, October 16, 2008, 04:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Primarch

Do we have any or is there in any interest in a Bleach RP?

Trinity

I'd be interested in playing in a Bleach game :)

Primarch

Excellent, if we had some more we could start a game, or do a solo thing.

Vanity Evolved

Where would this be set? -Personally, can't really stand PbP, especially for multiplay-

Primarch

I'm not to sure yet, depends on what the people want really.

CrazEGrl

Primarch

We could have a small group thing maybe, would you folks rather play as canons or customs?

Trinity

I'd prefer customs myself.

Primarch

I like customs myself. Now I don't know if I'd rather play a 6th or 10th squad captain.  ;D

Primarch

So yeah...if this goes ahead, who can I put in the "I wish to post" category?

CrazEGrl

Primarch

I just sent Trinity a PM, we'll give her a day or two to reply. If she replies to my PM and she's interested and we've already started it shouldn't be hard to get her slid in.

Primarch

Oh good heavens I had forgotten about this. Good one Moon posted here and reminded me. But yes, Moon you'd be absolutely welcome, we're going to go for totally custom characters, feel free to take whatever position you want, might as well treat ourselves.

Such as my character: Captain Kazuya of the 6th Squad. Like all his predecessors Kazuya is a calm collected individual, well groomed and from good background. Been a shinigami for over 800 years. Well respected for his moral standing and, when he steps into combat himself, dangerous swords play and kido use.