Turn me on with your electric feel. (Searching for Female) [M/F] [MUL/UN]

Started by alkaline veins, December 26, 2008, 03:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alkaline veins

Hello all! And thanks for taking a peek into the most dry, boring, and disgustingly lame thread you may ever see in your entire life!

Now, I suppose I'll get the worst part out of the way, and throw out the fact that I am hoping to do any sort of role playing over a messenger medium of some sort (Though I can work out a thread deal if it needs to be). Yes, I know it's a deal breaker for most, but at the least it would be nice to use for just basic conversation and discussion of the scene.. However! That doesn't mean that I want to avoid the detail and would settle for one-line bullshit. On the contrary, that would fucking blow and bore me even more. Now. Since I've thoroughly established how crazy I am, onto the requests!

First off... I have no idea what I truly want, and I'm sure by the time tomorrow comes, I may not want what I'm about to suggest. But that's life. I'll get over it and would at least love to talk about it!

Now, onto the rambling ideas. I'm going to try and throw out the necessary information, and a few details that might possibly catch your attention. This way, we can customize it just a bit and try and keep it fresh from person to person!

This is a fairly random format, but I've just put a few ideas out there!

Theme: Romance/Drama
Roles: Best friends/Casual acquantances
Setting: High school/college

Plot Synopsis 1) [Mostly a BFF type scene] Something along the lines of the females boyfriend cheats and she comes rushing to her best friend for comfort and they fall madly in love! I've always thought a midnight visit would be fun. Of course, rain can be added for more dramatic effect.

Plot Synopsis 2) [More of a high school type scene, but could work for college as well] Female has been stood up for a dance/date dash type extravaganza due to the fact that her date decided to go for the easy sex at the end of the night instead. At last minute, she's hooked up with male character who was not going as well do to some other unfortunate tragedy of epic proportions. They also fall madly in love.

Beyond those, I'm also just getting impatient and need to post something! I'll try to edit all this over time to complete a nice long list of requests. However, romance is my main interest right now, but something a little crazy can be fun as well! Other possible pairings might include...

Zombie apocalypse survivors!!!! (Currently craving!)
Model x model
Buddies with benefits (I usually make these involve the benefits leading to actual feelings, then jealousy, then a fight, then hot makeup sex!!!!!!)
Human x angel
Human x fairy (Never really tried, but saw a picture and thought it could be fun)
Psychiatrist x asylum patient

End of the world apocalyptic scenarios
Adventure scenes with spies
Crash landings on mysterious deserted islands
Medical business (Doctor x patient, patient x patient, nurse x patient, doctor x nurse)

Something with a fun battle scene? Maybe sci-fi or just a historical setting of some sort.
Mistress/Pet (I'd be the pet, sorry I'm fairly submissive so being the dominant doesn't work too well).

:D

PM for my IM information, or just check the profile! All sorts of options are out there!

Phobetor

Hey! =)

I'm interested in...well, ALL of your scenes! *Smiles* Plot 1 seems like something I'd love!

And I'm totally okay with the Messenger bit! Contact me if you'd like.
Not Available for new Stories.
Taking a break from E.

Gracie

Plot Synopsis 1) [Mostly a BFF type scene] Something along the lines of the females boyfriend cheats and she comes rushing to her best friend for comfort and they fall madly in love! I've always thought a midnight visit would be fun. Of course, rain can be added for more dramatic effect.
I'm interested in this plot.  :-)

alkaline veins

Well I'm sure we can do something to make that happen! Are you a PM, IM, or thread type of girl?

roleplayinggrl18

I could play the zombie apocalypse survivors one, and messenger is no problem.

alkaline veins