News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Animeverse group RP interest check/recruitment

Started by apygoos, November 25, 2014, 05:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

then be happy Gohan hasnt tried to do a spirit bomb yet~

EdwardShane

Quote from: apygoos on November 29, 2014, 08:37:48 PM
then be happy Gohan hasnt tried to do a spirit bomb yet~

...Gohan can do that?  Did I miss something somewhere? O_o  I thought only Goku could form one of those lol

AidenWhite

Quote from: WardenIce on November 29, 2014, 08:36:42 PM
Now I'm haunted at the overexcessive use of Spirit Guns.

:D There's also Shoooootguun ^^
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

apygoos

Quote from: EdwardShane on November 29, 2014, 08:38:33 PM
...Gohan can do that?  Did I miss something somewhere? O_o  I thought only Goku could form one of those lol
he cant, as far as the anime knows, hes only ever gone on record using 2 ki based attacks: Masenko and Kamehameha. I dont think gohan would ever have the time to try in this game

Batman4560

Unless Piccolo took an ass beating for ten episodes to give Gohan the time to try. :P

MaiMizzu

Okay I'm having real problems here.

Tell me who to play. Either Korra or Sailor Venus.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

EdwardShane

Quote from: MaiMizzu on November 29, 2014, 11:26:55 PM
Okay I'm having real problems here.

Tell me who to play. Either Korra or Sailor Venus.

Tough call...admittedly I am more familiar with Venus than I am with Korra, though.

zergmuncher

Kamina: "Avatar huh? She's pretty hot and she can fight! I like her already. Kinda reminds me of a smaller chested Yoko."

Up to you Mai. I think you'd do amazing at either role.

Batman4560

We already have some Sailor Scouts, how about Kora to rep another anime. :)

Green Goo Theory

Korra as in Avatar?  'cause that's not an anime but that's just a nitpick.

Anyway, between the two spots I'm torn between Alita, Guts, Sechs, Killy (or any number of characters from a Nihei series), Tetsuo (manga version), Fratley, or maybe Saitama. 

Tough decisions. 
Coming soon...

apygoos

Avatar series is definately an anime, being animated by studio mir, a korean animation studio. Technically what we have is the english dub.
but yea, Avatar verse counts, else Avatar Wan wouldn't be on the council

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: apygoos on November 29, 2014, 11:56:09 PM
Avatar series is definately an anime, being animated by studio mir, a korean animation studio. Technically what we have is the english dub.
but yea, Avatar verse counts, else Avatar Wan wouldn't be on the council

I wasn't making the statement to say it should be excluded.  That said depending on who you ask non-Japanese stuff (I.E. the Korean and chinese and even American stuff) aren't "Anime". 

Like I said: I'm not trying to get it excluded.  Most of the things I mentioned as characters to play never made it past the manga phase. 
Coming soon...

Angie

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on November 30, 2014, 12:20:43 AM
I wasn't making the statement to say it should be excluded.  That said depending on who you ask non-Japanese stuff (I.E. the Korean and chinese and even American stuff) aren't "Anime". 

Like I said: I'm not trying to get it excluded.  Most of the things I mentioned as characters to play never made it past the manga phase.

I say the same to you that I say to many people: This is a game, and games are fun.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Crash

Quote from: MaiMizzu on November 28, 2014, 10:50:10 PM
And Crash, I think it'd be awesome if Owen made an appearence!

No time unfortunately. :(

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

MaiMizzu

Quote from: Crash on November 30, 2014, 01:30:28 AM
No time unfortunately. :(
That's to bad. I think a Cyclone woulda been awesome in this.

And Tacun FINALLY decided. I'm gonna switch to Korra, and use Minako as a possible second char down the line. Bats made a good point.. we have 1 Sailor Senshi, so this will make it more balanced. Ami's on her own!
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

apygoos

hey now, i was just talking with my Ash, youre the one making the decesion here!

MaiMizzu

You know I'm not good at making decisions! I told you like hours ago to decide for me! I don't think good on my self!

apygoos

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=218596.0 ooc thread is up, and in there you will find an approved characters thread, all characters that I have seen thus far are approved.

Diesel Heart

My list of possibles adds more and more.

Sanji from One Piece
Yoko Kurama from Yu-Yu Hakusho
Koga from Inuyasha
Uryuu Ishida from Bleach
Piccolo from Dragaonball Z
Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star
Beezlemon from Digimon

Diesel Heart

Player: WardenIce

Name: "Black Leg" Sanji

Image:

Home Universe: One Piece

Powers/Abilities:

Tactical and Informational Wit: Despite being one of the powerhouses of his the Straw Hat Pirates, he is a capable tactician if needed.  As a child, he had the habit of reading many books and knows many legends and folklore as a result.

Superhuman Strength: Sanji has an immense level of strength in his legs but it's been shown that the rest of his body is just as superhumanly strong and durable.

Haki: Spiritual energy that allows Sanji to create a force around him similar to an invisible armor around themselves.

Skills and Equipment:

Master Chef:  Sanji took up a hobby that turned into a profession as a world-class chef, possessing vast knowledge and the capability of preparing almost any kind of food with a strong sense to the aesthetics of cooking. He cooks with amazing speed and dexterity, particularly in his use of knives. His sense of taste also is not lacking; often, he is able to deduce the qualities of aspects (i.e. ingredients, and method of cooking and preparations) involved in a prepared dish in a very short period of time.

Chivalric Sense: Sanji has demonstrated several times that he takes chivalry to such an extent that he can sense when a woman is in danger even when he is nowhere close to being within earshot.

Fighting Style:  Sanji has mastered a martial art referred to as the "Black Leg Style".   His legs and feet are extremely powerful, able to smash boulders and effortlessly defeat creatures much larger than himself. His legs also imbue him with superior agility, and his speed is close to superhuman. He has also stated that the reason he fights with his feet is that he does not want to risk damaging his hands as he needs them to cook, though handstands aren't prohibited. He is also able to use one-handed handstands, and execute consecutive back handsprings. After spending two years running away from okama, his sprinting abilities have reached a point where he can momentarily run under water, known as Blue Walk.  Not only is he not slowed down by the weight of water but he can run to a degree of incredible speed. As for using his actual "attacks", Sanji has a very large number of specific kicks and techniques he uses to fight with. It should be noted that he does not call out an attack name whenever he kicks someone or something, but for important events and fights, he usually will. Most of his attacks are said in French and are usually cooking/food terms related in some way to the specific portion of the opponent's body that he's targeting or to the nature of the attack itself.  Common attacks are Mutton Shot (Sanji jumps and flips, and kicks with all his might into the foe's mid-region or head) and Anti-Manner Kick Course (one of Sanji's most powerful kicks where he delivers a 180 degree vertical kick upward into a giant foe's torso or back, which is usually used on those he sees as having no manners, e.g. those that attack women; a typical finishing move).  Sanji's comedic finishing move Parage Shoot, is a series of kicks directed at his opponent's face. This results in a rearrangement of the victim's facial structure.

Personality: One of Sanji's most easily noticeable characteristics is the calm, cool, and collected manner in which he carries himself. He tends to speak in a very composed manner, even in dire situations, and rarely acts without thinking.  He quite often makes comedic exceptions to this, such as when in the presence of beautiful women, or when angered by a crewmember.  However, he is not afraid to show his emotions when the moment calls for it, and is entirely capable of crying or losing his temper, which results in Sanji's short fuse and subsequent beatings of most villains.  Though Sanji seems like one of the more hardened members of the crew, he does not object to acting foolishly on certain occasions, like dancing with the more immature members of the crew or acting childishly excited in certain situations. He is also one of those who believes that afro's give power! He is very amorous, constantly flirting with any attractive woman he sees, earning him the nickname "ero-cook".  He's also known to show jealousy towards others when their luck with women appears better than his. He has sworn to never let women be insulted or injured while he can still stand, regardless of how attractive (or unattractive) they are, even in life-or-death situations. This is often problematic in his fighting as he cannot attack female opponents as he would rather die than hurt them (though he will defend himself). Because of his chivalry towards women, he refuses to carry a grudge against any of them no matter how they offended him, and even sees the deeper meanings of their actions. Conversely, Sanji is very abrasive and insulting to many other males. Sanji considers himself handsome and charming, often comparing himself to a fairytale prince.  One of Sanji's most prominent characteristics is a strong respect toward food and the preparation of food in the kitchen. Since food and sustenance play a crucial role in maintaining life, he strongly believes that a chef's work must be treated as though it were sacred. Since a young age, Sanji has a habit of saying "shit" or "shitty" when describing something. Sanji appears to have some fear or aversion to insects.

History:

Sanji was Zeff's protégé and sous-chef, and the two had a long history together. Nine years earlier, when a young Sanji was working as a ship's cook on the Orbit in the East Blue, the pirate Red Leg Zeff and his crew attacked the ship. However, both ships were caught in a sudden storm, and sank. Zeff managed to save the young Sanji from drowning, losing part of his leg in the process and the two were washed onto a rock outcropping, high above the sea. Before the storm tore the boats apart, Sanji cried out his dream to find the All Blue, and was saved by Zeff after.  Despite their good fortune, there was little food for them: a few rations had washed onto the rock with them, but there was no vegetation, no animals, and no way to reach the water to fish. Splitting up what little rations remained, Zeff ordered Sanji to sit at the other end of the island, and look for a ship. Sanji protested that Zeff was keeping a large sack for himself, but Zeff brushed him off, saying that as an adult, his stomach was bigger. Days passed, Sanji had no more food, but there was still no sign of a ship. Many weeks afterward (the exact amount of time differs between the manga and anime), an emaciated Sanji decided to take a chance, and kill the old man for his food. He did not kill Zeff, however: when he slashed open the old man's sack in a fit of rage, he discovered that there was no food inside, only treasure. To his horror, he realized that Zeff had sacrificed his own leg to save Sanji. Zeff confessed that he often lacked food on the high seas, and planned on opening a restaurant on the seas. Sanji, guilty over plotting to kill Zeff, agreed, but Zeff remarked that he was too weak to help. Soon after, a ship appeared, and they were spared from death. Because of this ordeal, Sanji pledged to never refuse food to a starving individual, no matter how evil or poor they may be.[7] In the manga, Sanji began smoking shortly after starting to work at the Baratie in order to impress Zeff, despite Zeff's warnings that it would destroy his taste buds, only for Sanji to reply "Now, I am a man!".

Additional images and notes:

MaiMizzu

Player: MaiMizzu (Call me Ash!)

Name: Avatar Korra of the Southern Water Tribe

Home Universe: Avatar (Last Airbender)

Powers/Abilities:
Earth Bending - Geokinetic ability to manipulate earth and rock in all their various forms. Korra is also able to Metal Bend, if the metal isn’t a processed metal. This is accomplished by manipulated the minute particles of rock still within the metal.
Fire Bending - Pyrokinetic ability to control fire. It is unique among the bending arts, as it is the only one in which the performer can spontaneously generate the element.
Air Bending - Aerokinetic ability to control and manipulate air.
Water Bending - Hydrokinetic ability to control water in all of its various forms. She is also able to use the advanced technique of Healing.
Energy Bending – The ability to manipulate a person’s life energy. This is an extremely rare bending technique, and only able to be used by the Avatar while in the Avatar State. The 3 applications of this form of Bending: Astral Projection, Granting Bending and Removing Bending.
Avatar State – The Avatar is able to enter a higher state of consciousness, accessing the full potential of Bending power. While normally this also gives one access to the knowledge and wisdom of every single passed Avatar, Korra currently doesn’t have that access.

Skills and Equipment: In addition to bending, Korra also has considerable physical prowess. she can easily leap across long distances and over high obstacles from a stationary position, as well as effectively traverse various terrains and vertical surfaces with great speed to hoist herself easily up and off rooftops. She can easily throw a much larger and heavier opponent against a set of pipes with enough force to break them, and can shatter large chunks of ice launched at her with a single punch each. She is also capable of swimming across large bodies of water.
Korra is also quite fast and agile with sharp reflexes, able to easily dodge a much larger opponent's assault in a narrow area or a metalbender's launched cable from close-range. Her dexterity and balance are also considerably high, allowing her to skillfully dodge a large barrage of projectiles nearly unscathed, further aiding her in battle. She has impressive acrobatic skills; akin to parkour and free-running, she can slide across surfaces with great control, perform mid-air flips and twirls, run up and across walls. She is also quite flexible, able to bend and twist effectively enough to attack from various angles or squeeze through most spaces.
Korra is also a highly proficient unarmed fighter and an eloquent public speaker

Personality: On the surface, Korra is fierce, independent, and pugnacious, but beneath her tough exterior, she possesses a strong loyalty toward her friends and duty as the Avatar. She also has an admirable compassion and devotion, demonstrated when she expresses love toward things such as her family and friends. Her offensive battle style means that she is always quick to initiate or rise to a challenge, and is similarly quick witted and impulsive, especially in heated situations.
Korra's temper and rage, once provoked, could border on murderous.
But after learning the origins of the Avatar Spirit through the life of Avatar Wan and regaining her memories, Korra became more patient and humble.

History: Korra declared herself the newly reincarnated Avatar at the young age of 4. And after that revelation, she spent the next 13 years mastering Water Bending, Fire Bending and Earth bending. When it came time to learning Air Bending, she had much more problems. She was unable to Air Bend at all  until she was forced to use it in an unselfish manner. After that, the Avatar State was unlocked by the spirits of the passed Avatars.
(To be completed later.. there’s a lot..)

apygoos

EdwardShane

Player: EdwardShane

Name:  Kaede (AKA, Lucy)/Nyu

Image:

Home Universe: Elfen Lied

Powers/Abilities: As a Diclonius, both versions of her personality have access to controlling a large amount of vectors, mostly invisible telekinetic arms.  They are incredibly hard to see with the naked eye, simply because of how fast they are vibrating.  These are extremely powerful, capable of cutting things apart as if they were made of paper, deflecting bullets with ease, and flinging objects around as if they weighed next to nothing.  At the same time, however, vectors can also be used far more gently, capable of being used for anything that a normal hand can accomplish.  In their specific case, Nyu and Kaede can also use them to reconstruct and restore biological cellular matter, allowing them to heal and restore others, with enough time and concentration.  This ability won't work on herself, however.  The range on this ability is only two meters normally, but either of the personalities have enough raw power to push past this limit if needed.  The longest distance she can safely use it is a distance of five meters, (which causes her horns to become longer in the process, looking more like demon's horns) and anything further than that can cause her to degenerate on a cellular level if overused.  This would require serious intervention on teammate's parts if she is to survive such an event, despite the fact that Diclonii heal very quickly.

Skills and Equipment: While neither Nyu nor Kaede have any special equipment, the two personalities have differing skillsets.  Nyu is fairly good at housework in general, able to easily make a rather messy place look impressively presentable in less than an hour.  In addition, she has no problems, and even at times enjoys, doing various chores, especially if it helps a friend out.  She can also cook to an extent, and while it's passably good, she's far from great at it. 

Kaede, on the other hand, has a more violent skillset.  Nyu has raw power and can fight passably well enough if pushed into such a situation, but she is nowhere near as dangerous as Kaede can be.  Kaede has an exceptional sense of balance, and is quicker on her feet than Nyu is.  In addition, she has no qualms about using whatever tools are available to her, be they guns or throwable objects, and has the knowledge to use such objects to the fullest of their potential.  Both she and Nyu are fast learners, as well.

Personality: Nyu is sweet and caring, fairly naive, and very trusting.  She very much enjoys having and meeting new friends, and will do whatever she feels will make sure that they stay happy as long as it's within reason.  She's also fairly innocent, completely missing most innuendos and such and taking words at face value in most cases.  She also enjoys helping out those she sees as a friend, and will constantly see what she can do to help them out with whatever it is they're doing at the time, partially because she feels that having someone to help out might make them happy, and partially because she just enjoys spending time with friends, whether it's in the form of work or just having fun in general.

Kaede, on the other hand, is a bit less friendly, to say the least.  She isn't a trusting person, and can be harsh.  She tends to be more withdrawn, frustrated, and depressed than Nyu.  She will lash out at whatever seems to be a threat to herself or Nyu, oftentimes in a harmful (if not lethal) manner, and occasionally without much warning.  She typically also uses a fight as an excuse to lash out and release her frustrations on others.  However, this is more of a defense mechanism than anything, caused by her experiences with humans prior to Nyu's presence.  If someone manages to make it past her barriers and gain her trust, she will be far more caring of them, though might become clingy.  The lack of having been accepted for almost all of her life is the source of her outer shell, and she will initially find it hard to believe that anyone would ever accept her, much less care about her in any fashion.

The two personalities can switch at will, the personality better suited for the situation usually being the one that's present.  Occasionally they will talk to each other, but it's usually a mental conversation unless they're alone.  As such, Kaede usually comes out only in tense situations such as combat or an instance where either of them, or else someone Nyu is liable to try and protect and possibly get herself hurt in the process of trying to do such, is threatened in some manner.

History:
Very dark and screwed up backstory, you have been warned
Kaede was raised in an orphanage, believing that both of her parents had abandoned her.  At the same time, most of the staff avoided her, while the other kids constantly bullied and picked on her.  She was often referred to as "Oxen" due to the presence of her horns, and told that she should live outside.  She tried to understand, initially believing that the kids were miserable and needed to make others feel miserable in order to feel better themselves.  Her first friend was an abandoned puppy she found in the woods one day, who she shared the entirety of her meal with upon meeting to help make sure it wasn't hungry.  The two of them became close, though she thought she had found another friend, this time of the human variety, when a girl shouted for the teacher upon seeing a boy bully her.  She confided about the dog with this girl, thinking she would keep the secret, but it was not meant to be.  The girl told the boys that picked on her, and they dragged the puppy in from the woods and beat it to death in front of Kaede.  Feelings of betrayal and rage welled up within the girl, and she snapped.  Her Diclonius powers were unleased for the first time, killing the other kids.  Kaede went on the run immediately after.

Kaede followed the instincts that were spoken by an unfamiliar voice, killing entire families to stay in their houses for the night.  The murders began becoming more publicized, and it began to become harder to stay very long in any one place.  At times, the horror of what she was doing hit Kaede full force, though the pain she felt would soon reassert itself over her conscience.  She eventually met a boy named Kouta, who she initially thought was going to hurt her again, and so she prepared to kill him.  However, he expressed that he thought her horns were cool, and tried to befriend her on the spot.  While she didn't believe him and turned to leave, he insisted, and promised he'd be there the next day at the same time.  As much as she didn't believe him, she held a faint glimmer of hope that this time would be different.  She arrived at the spot early the next day, and stayed there even when he didn't show up as he had promised.  She waited until nightfall, and even through the rain, and regretted being foolish enough to be that hopeful.  The boy hadn't fully broken his promise though, showing up before she left and giving her a hat so she could hide her horns.  His father hadn't let him go outside because of the mass murderings, but he had snuck out in the evening to meet her.  The two agreed to play again the next day, though Kouta's father didn't let him leave the house until three days later.  It was then the last day of the boy's vacation, and since there had been no further murders, he agreed to let Kouta go outside.

The boy had decided to spend the entire day with Kaede, and they went to the zoo.  She was amazed at all the animals she had never even heard of, and they both had a wonderful time.  As with all good things, though, the day began to wind to a close, and though it had been the best day of her life, she was hurt that it was the last time she'd get to be with Kouta.  She learned that he was going to go to a festival, and begged to go with him.  He was going with his cousin, though, so she wasn't invited to go along.  On the way back, the voice in her head told her that he'd be going with another girl and that she'd be better off killing him now to avoid the hurt later, and the next thing she knew she was choking him.  Terrified, she stopped herself, and extracted a promise from Kouta that he'd one day kill her if she wound up killing lots of people.  Jealous and fearful, she then asked him if his cousin was a boy or a girl.  While she didn't know it at the time, he had lied when he told her his cousin was a boy to try and spare her feelings.  She went to the festival anyway, and felt betrayed once more when she learned that Kouta had lied to her.  Consumed with fear, rage, and despair, as well as being corrupted by the DNA Voice's guidance, she began killing people.  This ended in Kaede killing Kouta's little sister and father, and was going to kill his cousin, though she still wanted to be with him.  He responded by assaulting her and telling her to stop the killing, which made her realize that rather than making him love only her, she had done something unforgivable and potentially pushed him away forever.  As she ran away, she vowed to herself to live for no reason but to later apologize to him for what she had done.

She laid low and hid for several years afterwards, moving only under the cover of night.  The murders resumed, and she began infecting people so that their children were born as Diclonii.  These births only increased the number of killings.  Eventually, certain individuals pieced together the information and began actively looking for Kaede.  The Diclonius girl eventually came to befriend another girl by the name of Aiko, who was quite talented at drawing.  Aiko was just as lonely as Kaede was, dealing with an abusive father and a mother who had abandoned her as a child.  When Aiko accidentally killed her father, the two girls were accused of murder and fled the scene.  They headed for the museum that Aiko's mother was supposed to have a hand in, hoping to get help from the woman.  They hid in the museum, but the forces pursuing Kaede caught up, and were ordered to open fire.  Aiko jumped in the way to save Kaede's life, who then allowed herself to be captured in exchange for immediate medical care for Aiko.  She was taken to a Diclonius Research Facility and imprisoned there, where she learned that Aiko had died from her injuries.  The head scientist, Kurama, stated that Aiko would have lived if they had just given up, and that humans merely wanted to coexist with Diclonii.  Kaede refuted this by stated that nothing humans did showed a desire for coexistence, and promised to kill everyone that mattered to Kurama if she ever got free in revenge for Aiko's death.

During her years of imprisonment, she repeated this vow to Kurama multiple times, but amended it so that he would live to suffer through the losses.  She was given the name Lucy, possibly as a reference to Lucifer due to the humans equating Diclonii with demons and monsters, couple with the fact she was arguably the most powerful of the Diclonii.  Guards would occasionally stray to close to her cage, and were killed as a result.  One fateful day, when she was being transferred from one holding area to another with better security, one of the escorting guards dropped something within her vector range.  She used this to kill her escorts in their panic, and acquired the key to free herself from the containment unit she was being transported in.  Now free, she proceeded to head for the exit of the place, with dozens of guards being slaughtered in the process.  Kurama and a group of guards showed up to prevent her progress, but Kurama's secretary stumbled into the scene, not knowing the connotations of what was going on.  Lucy pulled the secretary's head from her body, and used said body as a shield against the bullets.  Between that and her vectors, the gunfire was kept away from her.  All of the guards were killed, but she left Kurama alive, as per her promise that he'd live to suffer.  She made her way to the exit, and to a cliffside.  She was prepared to dive into the waters below, but a .50 caliber sniper shot hit the helmet around her head.  She only survived because she had turned to face the sniper, causing the bullet to hit the bulk of the helmet instead of a less vulnerable spot.  The force of impact still knocked her unconscious, and sent her tumbling off the cliff and into the sea.

Ironically, the beach that the unconscious Lucy wound up on was the coast beach of the same exact place where she did her first killings and met Kouta.  More surprising was the fact that Kouta and his cousin were walking along that same beach at the time, finding her unconscious self.  Kouta seemed to have no memories of her or the events concerning her from their childhood, possibly due to suppressing the traumatic memories.  When she awoke, her own memories were suppressed, and she had reverted back to a childlike and innocent personality that was only capable of making the sound 'nyu.'  This led to the name for that personality, and instead of taking her to the police, Kouta and his cousin Yuka took her in and brought her to Kouta's new home, the Maple House.  Nyu lacked knowledge of a great many things, much to the discomfort of everyone around her, but she learned over time.  Lucy's personality would occasionally emerge, normally during brutal battles between herself and other Diclonii or police forces.  Lucy, upon learning that she was living in the house of her childhood love, wanted to escape and get away, occasionally disappearing from time to time.  She always returned because of Nyu, however, who saw the place as home.  Lucy held tremendous guilt over killing Kouta's family, but in the end relents when she learns of her other personality and of Kouta's lost memory, deciding she wanted to live in peace as Nyu with the other residents of Maple House.  Her DNA Voice was kept in check by both Nyu and Lucy, helping keep her from harming Kouta or Yuka, who she knew the loss of would devastate Kouta forever.

Lucy re-emerged during another fight with a Diclonius, and it resulted in her losing one of her horns.  Nyu's personality was extremely predominant for a time afterwards, and over a quicker span of time came to mature into that of one that matched her body's age, yet retained many of Nyu's traits.  Things began getting more tense, however, as people looking for Lucy began to figure out where she was.  There was more violence as Lucy came out to protect what she cared for and try to keep things hidden under wraps, though her recently regrown horn was damaged once again.  Confronted with the possibility of Lucy's existence, Nyu was hesitant to return to Maple House.  She was eventually persuaded to come back, and a joyful dinner was prepared.  It was interrupted by an assault team looking to bring Nyu back to the research facility, backed up by three other Diclonii.  With her friends harassed and wounded, and with Kouta shot, Nyu asserted herself as the real threat by instantly regrowing her damaged horn and gaining access to Lucy's vectors.  While Lucy herself would have won the fight hands down, Nyu was overpowered in the end by a dying Diclonius and a highly skilled agent.  The side effect was Kouta regaining his suppressed memories.

This incident was the beginning of the end for her.  She was brought before the man in charge of the Diclonius research, who revealed that everything that was intended to harm Diclonii was actually part of a master plan to ensure their dominance, and eventually replace the humans as the dominant species on earth.  He also revealed that he, too, had horns and was of the same bloodline.  She was then introduced to her half-brother, the son of the man before her and her mother, who had not abandoned her as she had initially thought.  The man declared that this half brother was to be her mate, to ensure that the new race was of his bloodline.  He also planted a bug in Lucy's mind, claiming that she was going to die due to using her powers so much.  She wound up killing both of them, rebuking the father's plans and apologizing to the son as he had done nothing wrong, though stating that the bloodline needed to end.  She was convinced it would, believing her death in the near future to be inevitable now.  She made for the mainland, determined to see Kouta one last time before she died.

She evaded armed forces for a time, but Kurama, Japanese Forces, another Diclonius known as Nana, and a recovering Kouta himself managed to converge on her location.  She at last managed to apologize to Kouta and explain about the DNA Voice, but he then broke her heart by not only telling her he would never forgive her for those deaths, but rejecting her explanation about the voice.  He did, however, care enough about Nyu to offer her a place at Maple House so long as she promised to never kill again.  The armed soldiers and Kurama attacking made this promise impossible, and forced her to overuse her large amounts of power.  As a result from the fighting, her body began to dissolve, breaking down on a cellular from how hard she was pushing her powers.  She was then faced with a choice.  She could either unleash her full potential in one final burst to destroy the world that had caused her so much pain, or she could save a re-injured and dying Kouta.  She chose the latter, diverting her last energies into saving his life.  As she began falling apart before his very eyes, she used a single, weakened vector to pass him a gun, and begged him to fulfill the promise he had made long ago when they were children, before the DNA Voice persona could take over and destroy the world.  Lucy and Nyu held it at bay, but Kouta couldn't bring himself to shoot her.  The DNA Voice persona overpowered the other two after Kaede urged him to return to where they first met, but was in so much agony that it, too, passed Kouta a gun in an attempt to end its misery.  In a mix of revenge and mercy, this time, Kouta was able to pull the trigger, erasing the DNA Voice persona completely.

Nyu and Kaede's personas, however, survived.  They tumbled into a void, both of them falling for what seemed an eternity.  They eventually found themselves awake in an unfamiliar place, sharing a single body with each other...but not with the persona that urged Kaede to do horrible things.  That persona was gone for good, destroyed by Kouta's action in the end.  They had been given what amounted to a clean slate, a fresh start...but how, and why?

Concerning Diclonius

Diclonius are an evolved species, arising from and quite similar to humans.  However, they possess psychokinetic abilities far beyond what any human is capable of.  For cultural and possibly biological reasons, they are frequently at odds with humans, threatening to become the world's new dominant species.  Diclonius differ from humans in that they have extrusions from their head similar to cat ears, though made entirely of bone and cartilage.  It is theorized that this is formed due to an extremely enlarged pineal gland in the frontal lobe of the brain.  The vectors that a Diclonius can control can not only manipulate objects, but are precise enough to have cutting power, and very well might break bonds on a molecular level when unleashed to its fullest extent.  Diclonii are also capable of detecting one another, heal very quickly, and are extremely difficult to scar.  A Diclobnius might fall into a coma if one of its horns is broken, and it might never recover if both are broken at the same time.  Lucy is seen to have regrown a broken horn on two separate occasions, though, and has been able to recover from that condition.  Diclonii will also occasionally hear a "voice" that guides them towards actions that would cause humanity's destruction, though it is speculated that this could usually be a separate personality born from the discrimination and mistreatment that humans show towards a Diclonius.  This "voice" is often referred to as a DNA Voice, and it can be resisted.  Diclonii are capable of compassion towards humans...it really just depends on how their interactions with humans goes over everything else, as the DNA Voice only starts triggering if the Diclonius was abused.  Diclonii are also capable of infecting people in a way that any children the affected person has a hand in creating are born as a Diclonius, though this ability can be effectively turned on or off and is by no means automatic.  Diclonii are almost entirely incapable of bearing children, with Kaede herself being the only exception.

Vector stuff might squick some people.  Also, NSFW as well

AidenWhite

Player: AidenWhite

Name: Yusuke Urameshi

Image:

Home Universe: Yu Yu Hakusho

Powers/Abilities:

Super Human Stamina:Yusuke has shown feats of stamina and endurance beyond that of a human multiple times, and after his Mazoku rebirth he displayed an even higher level of stamina. His most notable is where he is shown running for 3-5 days straight at high speeds along side Hokushin and Touou, while the two monks are exhausted Yusuke is fine, he went to fight Raizen afterwards.

Super Human/Enhanced Strength: While not present at the start of the anime/manga, Yusuke is clearly stronger than all of his peers and most adults. At age 14, he was shown as strong enough to hurt Goki in his human form, later he is shown to be strong enough to create a sharp 'wind blade' by just using his full strengh in a punch.

Super Speed: Yusuke has shown multiple instances of super speed. During the Artifact Retrivel arc his rage increased his speed to Hiei's level, and he was show to able to follow Hiei even in his Jagan/full demon form.

Power Sphere Fusion: Yusuke is shown to be able to control and convert the energy in the power sphere to Spirit Energy, something which even King Enma couldn't accomplish

Spirit-Gun: This is Yusuke's signature move. He concentrates his Spirit Energy into his right index finger and releases it as a projectile. After channeling his energy, he pulls the trigger in his mind when he wants to fire the "bullet." The Spirit-Gun blast can range in size from a small shot (at this point it was only twice as strong as his punch), to a full-sized cannon blast, to a near atomic-explosion, as demonstrated in the demon world tournament.

Spirit-Gun Mega: In his battle against the Younger Toguro, Yusuke uses up all his remaining energy to summon a gigantic energy bullet.

Demon-Gun: This is the demon energy version of the Spirit-Gun. After he is reborn as the Mazoku, Yusuke gains the ability to fire his demon energy from his index finger. It is a vastly powerful attack. Yusuke fires a concentrated crimson blast of powerful demon energy that inflicts greater damage than a normal Spirit Gun did prior to his transformation. By the end of the series Yusuke is able to fire both his spirit and demon gun with virtually unlimited ammo, so long as he has energy.

Demon-Gun Mega: An ultimate version of his Spirit Gun, where an intense concentration of energy is released to create a devastating energy attack capable of annihilating anything. He first uses this upon receiving Raizen's power, and kills Shinobu Sensui with it while under Raizen's control.

Spirit Shotgun: Yusuke gathers spirit energy into his fist to form a large blast of spirit energy from it to shoot out in less powerful but many blasts. While the technique is not as powerful as the Spirit Gun, a few advantages it has is that the shots are widespread, which makes it highly effective against quick or invisible opponents or large numbers of weak enemies. Yusuke first used this technique against a group of thugs, who were controlled by the Demon World Insects. It may not be the same technique, but Yusuke used a punch with multiple spirit gun blasts (used on Yomi but had no effect probably because spirit shotgun has weaker bullets.)

Spirit Punch: Though primarily a long distance fighter, in close combat, Yusuke is able to infuse parts of his body with Spirit Energy in an effort to enhance his ability in physical combat, especially his punches, but he does the same to his feet. The coating of spirit energy around his hands also can serve as a barrier to defend against projectile attacks such as Suzaku's arrows. He is once seen using Spirit Energy to strengthen his foot as well.

Spirit-Gun Barrage: Yusuke shoots two Spirit Guns in rapid fire. This technique has more force than the combined power of two Spirit Guns due to the fact that the second bullet pushes the first bullet as well, giving it more offensive power, to the point it could pierce Chu's giant Demon Energy Ball (Chu comments that the force of a single Spirit Gun would have been consumed). This technique was only used against Chu in the finals of the first round of the Dark Tournament by using Yusuke's remaining Spirit Gun shots together. While not mentioned in the English anime, a side effect from using this advanced technique caused Yusuke to temporarily lose the ability to use his Spirit Gun prior to the match against the Dr. Ichigaki Team due to his inexperience at manipulating Spirit Energy. Later in the anime, Yusuke uses a variation of this when he tries to break though Yomi's Demon Energy Absorption Wall during the Demon World Tournament.

Spirit Wave: Yusuke uses it to turn his entire body into a catalyst for his Spirit Energy. Instead of using his index finger to focus energy, Yusuke uses his entire body for this attack. This makes for extremely-powerful close-range attacks that negate the opponent's attack, but it's extremely difficult and dangerous to use. This was first seen being used against Jin in the Dark Tournament Saga. He tried using this against Sensui, in the original Japanese version, but was kicked out of range before he could do anything. It also has some healing properties, as he is able to heal from the wounds Kazuya inflicted when he shot at him, close range.

Transformation: After his atavism, Yusuke temporarily transforms into this Raizen-inspired demon form whenever his emotions, most likely negative ones like anger, run high. Raizen took over Yusuke's body without Yusuke's will to do so, as Raizen believed he would've lost to Sensui otherwise. The full strength of this form is unknown, but it greatly increased his speed and strength to easily dominate against an opponent who had a slight advantage over him. Given Yusuke's statement about his strength and Sensui's being nowhere near what it was during his possession, it can be assumed it would be equal to Raizen's strength at that point. In the manga, Yusuke's hair color stays the same as normal while in the anime, it turns white to match Raizen's hair.

Sacred Energy: During his fight against Yomi, Yusuke, remembering all of his friends supporting him, is able to mix his body's Demon Energy and Spirit Energy together allowing him to generate his own version of Sacred Energy, different from the version that was previously used by Sensui during the Chapter Black Saga. It's just as powerful, but hard to maintain for more than a few hours; however, that would turn out to be more than enough time for Yusuke's battle with Yomi. Koenma says it isn't Sacred Energy and thinking of his friends it can be referred to as a friendship energy of equal power. In the Japanese version, it is actually implied to be Yusuke's own version of Sacred Energy.       

Skills and Equipment: No real special skills, he is just an ass-kicking machine and his only tools are his fists (and occasionally his head and feet).

Personality: Having a no-show for a father and with his mother always off somewhere else (getting drunk or partying), Yusuke has grown up in a very neglectful environment. He's short tempered, impulsive, and likes to intimidate those who are afraid of him. Underneath his bold, cocky attitude, he has a joking, and kind nature.

One of his most notable traits is his desire to fight, which becomes more noticeable as the series progresses. Yusuke has been noted on many occasions to be rather unintelligent, and, at times, just plain stupid. However, as his teacher Genkai later notes, he "can be a genius at fighting". Yusuke's desire to fight is more out of enjoyment of a good brawl, and surprisingly Yusuke doesn't like killing if he can avoid it.

Even though Yusuke is feared by most students and severely disliked by almost all of the teachers, he is generally misunderstood. Keiko Yukimura, one of his childhood friends (and later love interest), is one of the very few who knows Yusuke is actually very kind, and she sympathizes with his problems in life. Yusuke also becomes very protective of his friends, especially Keiko, Botan, Koenma, Kuwabara, Kurama and Hiei.

History:
The Entirety of Yu Yu Hakusho
Yusuke Urameshi was a boy who was thought to have been a parasite, a plague to society. His rough mannerisms and his plain disregard for authority made him a real thorn in the sides of his teachers at Sarayashiki Junior High School. Yusuke also happened to be the toughest student at the school, anyone who picked a fight with him was beaten to a pulp almost embarrassingly. One day, as he was walking down the sidewalk of a small street, a small boy lost his ball and Yusuke retrieved it for him. Despite what Yusuke told him, the boy continued to play with the ball and then lost it as it roll towards the street. Meanwhile, an oncoming speeding car was coming and in hopes of rescuing the boy, Yusuke jumped in front of the car and pushed the boy out of the way, dying in the process.

Shortly there after, Yusuke appears as a ghost, looking down at his body and seeing that he was dead. Then a grim reaper by the name of Boton showed herself before Yusuke, confirming his death. She told him that his death was unexpected and so there was no place for him in Spirit World. Stuck in the human world as a ghost, Yusuke cursed his luck, and especially so after being told that his death was unnecessary. Then, the opportunity to return to the living world appeared in the shape of a golden egg that was said to hatch either his ticket back to getting alive or his eternal death in the bowels of a deadly monster. Yusuke took up this ordeal and lived his life, trying to do good.

After a series of events (protecting and helping Kuwabara), the message that Yusuke will come back was heard by Keiko, his childhood friend, and his body was then taken care of by her. However, due to an arsonist running wild around his neighborhood, his body and Keiko looked to have been in risk of burning, but Yusuke threw his golden egg into the fire and saved Keiko at the risk of potentially giving up his chance to live. However, this was an ideal choice since the monster manifesting inside was a deadly beast that would've killed Yusuke. Afterwards, Koenma, the son of King Yama, shows up to save the day, saying that he could bring Yusuke back to life, but it was only for a short window of time. The deal for this revival was this: when Yusuke's body glowed entirely, someone had to be there to kiss him on the lips. At the very last second, the one to kiss Yusuke was Keiko. Yusuke came back to life and was able to see another day.

Shortly after, Yusuke was informed of his employment as Spirit Detective and he acquired the ability to use Spirit Energy, introduced by shooting one of his teachers in the back of the head with his Spirit Gun. However at the time, he could only shoot it once a day. His first case arrived and it was a dangerous one off the bat. Yusuke had to deal with three demons who stole powerful artifacts from Spirit World. A sword that could turn anything into a demon, a mirror that granted any wish in exchange for their life, and an orb that stole the souls of humans and especially children. The three demons that had these artifacts were called Hiei, Kurama, and Goki, each of the artifacts they held respectively to the order given. Yusuke's first encounter was with all three, but Hiei and Kurama left, leaving Goki to deal with Yusuke. Yusuke looked to have the upper hand before being beat down by Goki's demon form and he was rescued by Boton. The next day, he fights Goki once more and beats him with the use of his Spirit Gun.

The next encounter was with Kurama who was a demon that lived in the human world. He was technically only half demon since his demon form escaped into the belly of a pregnant woman and Kurama took the identity of Shuichi Minamino. Kurama wished to use the Forlorn Hope, the mirror, to wish for his mother's health to improve. Yusuke aided in the process, which saved Kurama's life. Then came Hiei, and he was beaten by the cleverness of Yusuke, using the Forlorn Hope mirror as a way to get his Spirit Gun to hit Hiei unknowingly. All the three artifacts were claimed and the case was closed.

Yusuke then was sent to the compound of Master Genkai, an aged, experienced fighter who was looking for a successor to her powerful Spirit Wave technique. To decide her successor she decided to hold a tournament which Yusuke and Kuwabara enter. But Botan warned Yusuke that a demon named Rando would probably try to inherit her technique and it was his job to stop him. Yusuke fought through her tournament and defeated Rando in the end (out of luck), becoming her successor. For the next six months, Yusuke underwent tough training with Genkai. As a result, his strength radically heightened, push him from a D-class to a C-class.

Yusuke was then sent to Maze Castle in Demon City to defeat the Four Saint Beasts and stop them from taking over the Yusuke uses his Spirit Energy against Suzaku.
human race with demon parasites. Kuwabara decided to go with Yusuke, and Koenma sent Kurama and Hiei, who were on probation in the human world, to assist. Yusuke and the others fought their way to Suzaku, the leader of the group, and Yusuke managed to defeat him, but at the cost of his own life energy. Kuwabara, the only human of the group, saved him by transferring part of his own life energy.

Yusuke then goes with Kuwabara and Botan to rescue a beautiful ice apparition named Yukina, of whom Kuwabara becomes smitten. However, Yukina is actually Hiei's twin sister, a fact that Kuwabara and even Yukina herself is unaware of. Yusuke fights all the way to the Toguro brothers. Yusuke and Kuwabara defeat them with teamwork and rescue the maiden, but it turns out that the Toguros threw the fight on purpose. The younger Toguro brother coerces Yusuke to join the Dark Tournament and defeat him in a real fight.

To prepare for the Dark Tournament, Yusuke trains with Genkai for two months, moving him from a middle C class to an upper C class. Afterwards, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei, along with Genkai as 'The Masked Fighter', enter the Dark Tournament as the guest team, Team Urameshi. Often at times barely escaping out of the fights alive, and despite heavy bias against them by the tournament committee, they fight their way to the final of the tournament to face Team Toguro.

During the semis, Genkai transfers most of her Spirit Energy through the Spirit Wave Orb so Yusuke can stand a chance against Younger Toguro, moving him from a lower B class to a middle B class. Before the finals begin, Genkai and Toguro face off in an attempt to kill one another. It is revealed that Toguro was Genkai's partner from a previous tournament. After suffering a mortal wound, Genkai, with the last of her strength, explains that when they won the tournament fifty years ago, Toguro, who was once human, had his body become a demon's in order to preserve his strength and youth. Before dying, Genkai warns Yusuke not to become like Toguro. Yusuke becomes furious with Toguro over his master's death and vows to defeat him.

In the finals, Yusuke now faces Toguro. However after Toguro reveals his full power, Yusuke could not defeat him no matter how hard he tried. In order to bring out Yusuke's hidden power, Toguro kills Kuwabara. The trauma of witnessing one of his best friends actually go down brings Yusuke from a middle B to an upper B. Yusuke prepares his final spirit gun while Toguro undergoes another power up, bringing him from what was actually about 85% of his strength to 100% of his strength (In the Japanese version, Toguro had powered himself up to 120%, whereas in the English dub he reveals that what he initally had said was 100% was more like 85%). After unleashing their attacks, Yusuke comes out on top, overpowering Toguro with his full potential. It is revealed that Kuwabara faked his death to bring out Yusuke's power; when Yusuke finds out he beats him up in a fury. Before they leave the island, Koenma revives Genkai, much to the surprise and joy to everyone.

In the Chapter Black Saga, Yusuke must stop Shinobu Sensui and his other 6 psychic companions (also known as Sensui Seven) from opening a gate to demon world. He was initially captured by Kido, Yanagisawa, and Kaito but were later rescued by Kurama, Kuwabara, Hiei, and Botan. The kidnapping was masterminded by Genkai as a test.

Yusuke later fights and defeats Doctor, one of Sensui's psychics, when he infected many people in the hospital with his insects. After Sensui and Sniper appears and kidnaps Kuwabara, Yusuke chased them to their lair. He was later helped by Hiei to defeat Sniper. Together with Hiei, Kurama, Seaman (once a companion of Sensui but now their ally), Genkai, Yanagisawa, and Kaito, they defeated Gamemaster in his games to be able to face Sensui and to stop the opening of the portal between human and demon world.

At first, Sensui holds the upper hand due to his superb martial art skills but Yusuke later was able to evolve his own fighting technique to match Sensui. Sensui then released his other personality (called Kazuya) and shot through Yusuke with his now right hand turned into a gun. As Yusuke was recuperating, Koenma appeared and tried to stop Sensui by erecting a barrier (Mafuken) to trap him. At first, Yusuke snatched the pacifier from Koenma to prevent him from erecting a barrier to finish his fight with Sensui. Later, Sensui snatched the pacifier from Yusuke but this enabled Koenma to activate the Mafuken in proximity to Sensui. Sensui broke through the barrier by using Sacred energy and becoming an S-Class .

When Yusuke realizes he cannot defeat Sensui's true self, only possessing lower A class power against Sensui's low S-class power, he decides to have Sensui kill him to awake Hiei, Kurama, and Kuwabara's hidden potential. Kuwabara, Hiei, and Kurama, has their powers awakened to A class due to Yusuke's death and pursues Sensui. When Sensui crossed over the barrier of A and S class (he was a human and only demons are restricted), Kuwabara cut the barrier with his dimensional sword so Hiei and Kurama can accompany him to avenge Yusuke's death. They later followed Sensui up to the Demon World where they joined together to fight him, but to their regret, were still no match for Sensui's S Class strength.

Meanwhile, after Yusuke dies, his ancestral demonic blood resurrects him and boosts his power to lower S class demon power. It is revealed that he is a Mazoku, or a descendant of a Yōkai Clan (the Amazaku demons in the English dub), his ancestor Raizen having conceived a child with a human woman. Raizen made it so that when the stars reach a certain alignment, and his descendant is worthy of awakening, they would become a yōkai. When Yusuke died the first time, he was too weak to awaken the yokai blood within him. It was his subsequent missions afterwards, especially his fight against the younger Toguro, that wove and mended this deficiency. Hence, his death at the hands of Sensui caused him to come back as a mazoku demon, pushing him to S class power.

After this transformation, he fights Sensui in the Demon World . Even with his new demon energy he still cannot defeat Sensui, until he is then possessed by his Raizen (his demon ancestor) to help control his new-found power. This causes Yusuke's body to transform yet again, gaining demonic eyes and long white hair, and bringing out his potential power, boosting him to Upper S Class demon power, which is now more powerful than Sensui's S Class.
As a result, Raizen, through Yusuke's body, kills Sensui which upsets Yusuke greatly. So much in fact, Yusuke wanted to track down Raizen over the ordeal, thinking that if he was to kill a human like Sensui, he should have been the one to make the decision, not his ancestor.

After the fight, Koenma then informed him that the passage way to the living world and the demon world was closing. He presented Yusuke with a choice; stay in the demon world forever (to hunt his ancestor if he wants), or return to his home. Yusuke chose the latter in the end and returned to Human World.

In the Three Kings saga, Yusuke is removed from his position as Spirit Detective because he is considered too dangerous for the Human Realm. The Great Emperor Enma (King Yama in the English anime) wants Yusuke dead so that he does not become as dangerous as Sensui. In the beginning of the season, Yusuke is forced to live his normal life in human world. However, he is troubled with what to make of his new identity as a demon. Koenma advices him to go to Genkai, who sends him to a former spirit detectve, Kuroko Sanada. During this conversation, Raizen sends three of his advisors inviting Yusuke to return to Demon World. Yusuke agrees to do so (since Raizen interrupted his match against Sensui and wants revenge). He then prepares to go to the Demon World.

Before he left, he personally met up with Keiko to bid farewell. He proposes marriage to Keiko and promises that he will return in three years time. When Keiko doubts his marriage proposal (since Yusuke had jokingly proposed numerous times before), Yusuke said that he is now serious this time. Keiko still loves Yusuke so much and at heart, decides to wait for his return. Yusuke then has the others (Kuwabara, Botan, Genkai, Hiei, Kurama, Yukina, Shizuru) meet at Genkai's temple for a farewell meeting.

After meeting Raizen when he went to the Demon World (the gate has been opened temporarily by Special Defense Force thinking to get rid of him from the Human World), he learns that Raizen is dying because he needs to eat humans to survive, which he gave up after he met a female doctor who is Yusuke's ancestor. Yusuke fights him, but loses to him quite easily; then learns that Mukuro and Yomi are just as strong as the current, and weakened, Raizen. Yomi and Mukuro are the powerful demons who, along with Raizen, compete with one another for the domination of the Demon World

After a year of training Yusuke, Raizen dies, but reveals to Yusuke that if he had eaten humans he would have already been the strongest yōkai. Yusuke chooses to hold a tournament, since he knows he is incapable of ruling Raizen's territory. He easily passes the tournaments preliminaries, before defeating Nekobaba in the first round and then an unseen demon called Toboso in the second round.

In the third round, Yusuke is paired up against Yomi.

During his match against Yomi, Yusuke suddenly realizes he has lost his purpose, and questions why he is fighting. He used to fight because as a child, he had been angry and neglected, and took out his anger by fighting. Then he became a Spirit Detective and fought powerful men such as Toguro and Sensui to save the world, although they were actually looking for someone more powerful to defeat them. Yusuke wonders whether he is now just waiting for someone to defeat him, now that his anger is gone and all he has is fighting, but Raizen's voices comes back and refreshes his mind. He remembers that he is fighting, not just to find his own identity, but for the sake of his friends as well.
From this renewed strength, Yusuke discovers a new seikouki (or different form of energy which bears similarity in appearance to Sensui's Sacred Energy), and the fight between him and Yomi comes down to one punch. Rushing at each other, the fight would have been a tie, except that Yomi was able to continue standing because of an impromptu shout from Shura. Yusuke falls unconscious and doesn't awaken until after the tournament ends. However, because he severely damaged Yomi in their fight, Yomi lost in the next rounds. Enki, Raizen's friend, won the tournament and became the Demon World King. For his new law, he forbade the demons to do evil or mischief in the Human World, which preempted the taking down of the barrier between the Human and the Demon World.

Afterwards, Yusuke leaves the Makai plane shortly between the time after the tournament ends and before his three years are up. He returns again to the Human World and meets up with Keiko on a beach, where they kiss together at the conclusion of the anime.

After the events of above, Yusuke was called by Koenma, who could not join the council due to his job at Spirit World, to help with a new threat, not only their world but other worlds as well. Begrudgingly, Yusuke accepted this, knowing he was one of the only people he could ask to do this. Apologizing to Keiko and asking for one more small adventure before giving up the whole "saving the world" job, she let him go. 

Keiko is Yusuke's only love interest.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Sasquatch421

Player: Sasquatch421

Name: Natsuru Seno

Image:

Home Universe: Kampfer Universe

Powers/Abilities:

Kampfer Form: Natsuru is the only Kämpfer to be born a male. As such, when he transforms, he undergoes a gender swap. Natsuru still retains some traits as a girl, for example, he retains his hair and eye color. His hair grows out much longer, and he keeps it in a high ponytail. 
As a girl, Natsuru is slightly shorter than when he was a guy, but still taller than most other girls. He develops a more feminine figure and switches sexual organs. His underwear also changes to blue-and-white striped panties, likely to accommodate the loss of his 'equipment'.

Other than gender swap, his clothes also changes based on his outfit before transformation. For example, if he is wearing his Seitetsu boys' school uniform, his outfit after transformation will be the Seitetsu girls' school uniform. Natsuru also must be transformed to use his other abilities.

Zauber: Zauber is one of the three battle classes utilized by the Kämpfer. Zauber is the German term, meaning "magic".

Kämpfer do not have control over which battle class they belong to, nor what type of weapon they have in that class. Zauber is elemental in nature, and seems to draw its power from the Contract Bracelet each Kämpfer wears. The element wielded by each Kämpfer seem to be random, and they will be associated with that element permanently. Zauber users seem to be able to generate their element at will, but not control pre-existing sources. The strength of Zauber attacks have been seen to be influenced by the emotions of its wielder.

It seems to be the hardest class to master, as beginners often have no idea how to use it, and it has been implied by Mishima Akane that an activating item is used by novice Kämpfer to generate Zauber. It is arguably the most destructive battle class among the Kämpfer, as Zauber attacks are not only large but often have an accompanying explosion, increasing the danger radius; conversely, pinpoint strikes are not a trait seen among Zauber users.

The Zauber class can be said to be an offensive oriented class, as fighting styles of Zauber users are usually composed of powerful strikes and fast advances that keep the opponent off balance, and generally lack any sort of defensive capabilities whatsoever. Natsuru's element is fire and he currently knows enough that he doesn't need an activating item.

Enhanced Speed and Strength: All Kämpfer obtain enhanced strength and speed when transformed. Kämpfer can move extremely fast and jump incredibly high.

Skills and Equipment:

Contract Bracelet: The Contract Bracelets are used by the Kämpfers (German for "fighter").The Contract Bracelets are connected to the person's abilities and personalities. Some Kämpfers can change personalities such as Akane Mishima. The Contract Bracelets also can be controlled by the person who wears it (such as Akane Mishima, Senō Natsuru and Sangō Shiziku). The Contract Bracelets have 3 color in the anime series. Blue, Red and White. The Blue Contract Bracelets, The Red Contract Bracelets and the White Contract Bracelets has the same properties (Transforming a person into a Kämpfer). When a boy has a Contract Bracelet and transformed into a Kämpfer, they will be switched to a girl. Kämpfers has to be a female so even boys can become Kämpfers. The Contract Bracelets has many mysterious powers as well.

Messenger: The role of Messengers is mainly to assist those chosen to become Kämpfers in understanding the rules and mechanisms of Kämper combat. They take the form of Entrails Animals, plush toys that are notable for having their guts sticking out. Many of them have been described in the novels as having voices similar to those of specific real-life voice actors, who would in turn do the voices for them in the anime. The Messenger for Natsuru is named Harakiri Tora and is never far from him...

Personality: Natsuru is independent, having lived alone for a good part of his student life, and is comfortable when doing things his way. However, when placed in an unexpected situation, he often responds with nervousness or even anger at times. Though not as an able fighter as his teammates, Natsuru is very loyal to them, and will fight for them even if that brings him outside of his comfort zone. Natsuru is not afraid to fight for what he believes in, and there is very little that can change his mind. 
Natsuru will not take charge in a situation he is not interested in, and if he cannot avoid it, will often allow others to make decisions for him and he will simply go with the flow.

As he has never had a girlfriend, Natsuru often does not know how to react around them. His friends will often show annoyance at his complete failure to understand the emotions of other people. He is not as perceptive as other people, and will often be left wondering on why people are arguing or why they are annoyed with him.

History: At seventeen years old, Natsuru was just an average student, attending the Seitetsu Gakuin High School. He lived alone, his parents having jobs in other countries. One day, he woke up to find a young girl in his bathroom, thinking her so beautiful that she would have been the kind of person to appear in a men's magazine. To his horror, he discovered that the girl was in fact a reflection of himself in the mirror. He also found that he was wearing a blue metal bracelet that he could not remove. Although his body underwent a full transformation, his voice sounded also sounded more feminine.

A voice told him that he had 'been chosen'. Natsuru found the voice to belong to a stuffed animal, Harakiri Tora. Natsuru refused to believe something so crazy could have happened to him, and threw Harakiri Tora around the room. Later, though, he resigned himself to listen to it to try and figure out what was going on.

Through Harakiri Tora, Natsuru learned of the existence of Moderators, Messengers, and Kämpfer. It revealed that the metal bracelet on Natsuru's arm was called a Contract Bracelet. When asked why he was chosen as a Kämpfer, especially since he was a boy, Harakiri Tora simply replied that he had an 'optimum talent'. Wanting to simply get to school and try and forget about the experience, Natsuru requested that Harakiri Tora turn him back into a boy. Obeying it's instruction to close his eyes, Natsuru gets hit in the gut by Harakiri Tora, and is knocked out.

Battle with a Blue Kämpfer

Natsuru woke up to find himself a guy again. Thinking it was all a dream, his heart sank to find the Contract Bracelet still on his arm. Natsuru eventually packed his books and set out for school.

Already very late, Natsuru ran to school, only stopping to grab an onigiri. Somewhere along the way, he bumped into Kaede, his crush and one of the Two Beauties of Seitetsu, who was also running late. Natsuru asks Kaede to accompany him to school, to which she agrees since she is late anyway. She asks Natsuru about the plush doll, which reminds him that it was her that gave him the Harakiri Tora plushie.

Natsuru's bracelet suddenly glows, and he finds himself face to face with a 'vicious dog woman'. Natsuru notices she wears the same school uniform as they do. She introduces herself as Mishima Akane, and threatens to shoot Natsuru when his bracelet glows again. His bracelet forcefully drags him around the street corner and Natsuru finds himself transformed into a girl.

Akane catches up to him and begins firing on him with her gun. Natsuru runs away, dodging her bullets, but not before noticing that she too has a Contract Bracelet, and he deduces that she is a Kämpfer like him. Kaede shows up, and Akane, annoyed at her presence, turns her gun towards Kaede instead. Natsuru instinctively reaches out and a large ball of flame erupted from his hand, shattering the wall just behind Akane. 

Akane comments on his new ability, calling it Zauber. She raises her gun to finish the fight, but suddenly pauses. Natsuru notices that she is staring at his bracelet. Akane unexpectedly turns around and walks away.

The girl named Akane

Natsuru is relieved that he survived the assault, but leaves the scene immediately when he realized that Kaede was nearby. He eventually arrived late to school, transforming back into a guy somewhere along the way.

During lunch break, Natsuru's classmate, Higashida, informed him that a girl had arrived looking for him. This was a rare event, as Seitetsu Gakuin has separate sections for male students and female students. Natsuru immediately assumed it was Kaede from earlier, though Higashida was quick to correct his assumption. He described Kaede as one of the Two Beauties of Seitetsu, the other being the student council president, Sangou Shizuku. He claims that if Kaede were to come over to meet him, Natsuru would have had hordes of male students hunting him down. 

Natsuru went to meet the mysterious girl. Outside the class, he saw a girl his age, noting her 'out of trend' hairband and her glasses. She introduced herself as a librarian from the school library, thus allowing her access to both sides of the school. When asked for her name, the girl introduced herself as Mishima Akane.

The two move to the library, as Akane was uncomfortable being in the boys section. Once there, Akane confirmed Natsuru's suspicion that she was a Kämpfer. Natsuru immediately interrogates Akane for threatening him earlier that morning, to which Akane replies she had no choice. He learns from Akane that her personality and appearance changes when she transforms, much like his gender swap. He also learns that Kämpfer are grouped according to the color of their Contract Bracelet; Akane discovered they were allies as they were both blue Kämpfer, the reason why they stopped fighting earlier. Blue Kämpfer, he learned, fight Red Kämpfer.
Akane helped to fill many of the gaps that Harakiri Tora failed to explain. Natsuru finds that he can easily trust Akane, and later asks her to go out with him to pick out clothes that would fit his female self. When he attempt to leave, his Contract Bracelet suddenly glows. He feels the barrel of a gun resting on the back of his head and is surprised to find Akane has transformed. He questions why Akane had transformed for seemingly no reason when she reminds him of one important fact about Kämpfer: they transform when another Kämpfer is close by.

The Red Kämpfer

A knife blade slices through the air between Akane and Natsuru, and they are forced to find cover. By the time the dust clears from the initial attack, Natsuru finds that he has transformed into a girl yet again.

As Natsuru does not yet fully understand his Zauber, his is forced to run decoy by Akane, as she attempts to find the enemy Kämpfer. The ruse does not work however, and Akane and Natsuru again are forced to hide. Kaede appears from behind a bookcase, trying to find a way out of the library. Akane fires at Kaede, thinking she is the enemy Kämpfer, who is saved only by Natsuru's intervention. The blades strike again, from a distance, confirming Natsuru's assertion that Kaede is not a Kämpfer. Kaede, meanwhile, has fainted.
Eventually the school bell rings, signifying the end of lunch break and the beginning of class, and both Akane and Natsuru are surprised to find that the attacks have stopped. Natsuru assumes that like Akane, the Kämpfer is an honor student, and would insist on being punctual for class. Akane leaves the library, forcing Natsuru to carry the unconscious Kaede to the nurse's office.

Later Natsuru went on a date with Kaede in his female form and Akane stayed close by in case he will change back into his normal form. Kaede asked if Natsuru could be her girlfriend. Natsuru excuses himself and goes the restroom wondering how to answer her, Akane had transformed asking the same thing to him. He decides to say no, but when he goes back to find Kaede he meets Shizuku Sangō, a fellow student of Seitetsu Gakuin High School, at a restaurant. She claims to have kidnapped Kaede Sakura and says she won't release her unless Natsuru and Akane fight her. They both agree to fight Shizuku in two nights at the school. Natsuru and Akane defeated Shizuku and made a truce.

After a fight with Shizuku, he exposed his Kämpfer form to other students of the school. Shizuku arranged to have him enrolled in girl's class to fulfill public curiosity in a way that diverts attentions away from Kämpfer battle. His Kämpfer form has subsequently been ranked among the Three Beauties of Seitetsu (there used to be only two) and, much to his own dismay, become subject of intense affections from Kaede Sakura (who has displayed no particular interest in his Normal form) and the female student body. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Player: Sasquatch421

Name: Harakiri Tora also known as Disemboweled Tiger

Image:

Home Universe: Kampfer Universe

Powers/Abilities: Um... Well he's a talking, walking plush toy, does that count?

Skills and Equipment: None, he's just there to answer questions and possibly offer advice...

Personality: He enjoys watching the Sazae-san anime and spending time with his fellow messengers. All the Messengers have a tendency to get wasted any time they can get their paws on any liquor.

History: 
   Like all Messengers, Disemboweled Tiger's role is to answer any questions that Natsuru has about Kämpfers and to tell him about his duty as a Kämpfer. Unfortunately, he often doesn't have the answers to Natsuru's questions. Disemboweled Tiger often frustrates Natsuru which often leads him being thrown at the bin or being hit. He and Natsuru do not have a hatred between each other but more of a comical one, in one Disemboweled Tiger gets hurt. He enjoys watching the Sazae-san anime and spending time with his fellow messengers.

Just thought of it... I probably shouldn't think about a second char before the first is approved huh?