Wanted: A Roleplay, If Found, Please Return To Moi- Updated [MUL]

Started by Marguerite, July 09, 2008, 07:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Yes, I have seen the second movie but the third movie which will come out next year does not appeal to me. Let me know through PM on those ideas, Desan.

-Smiles-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Marguerite

Updated

Three new story ideas placed. One is called SoA versus SAFSOA, second is Threeway Love Really? and last one is Please, Do Not Hurt Me.

Aysleen

I would be interested in playing James or Nathan in Three Way Love, Really?
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Marguerite

Thank you, now we can either do it merely one-one since I am still waiting on a third and when the third comes we can move it to three way.

Murphy Sez

Threeway love looks tempting, I could see it being interesting if Aysleen were to play a Jamie vs a James, adding in the element of exploring Anna's sexuality. Just a thought rolling through my head.
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Marguerite

Quote from: murphysez on December 20, 2008, 11:46:16 PM
Threeway love looks tempting, I could see it being interesting if Aysleen were to play a Jamie vs a James, adding in the element of exploring Anna's sexuality. Just a thought rolling through my head.

-Shakes head-

I am sorry, Murphy but no. I wrote up the lovely idea for it to be two males and a female. Nothing against the lovely females but I have had this idea rolling in my head for a while.

Edited: It can work but the thing might be complicated if it was two females and a male. Nothing against men and their fantasies but what man would want to go after Anna if there is another female he could go to?

Murphy Sez

I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Desan

The three-way i would have to say basically what EXACTLY happend to me and my two friends back at college b4 i left. My friend was my neighbor in in the dorm, and my other friend she lived in a all girls dorm and she came over many times and we all had a great time together. Soon after one of her quick relationships (as they always seem to be because she just has a knack of choosing the worst guys) I told my friend I might try to go for her...He said the exact same thing...

If anything, I could play the second male (heterosexual if okay) if you are still looking.
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Thank you for understanding Murphy. To Desan, I think we have another game going to see if that will work but how about you give me a bit of a writing sample to see. Nothing against you, but it helps to see how you write so I can adjust and build on it.

Desan

*nods* Understand. Would help me to so I know where I stand..writing wise ;)

Oh by the way, do you want me to start off our game in the light human-solo thread, or (see message) wait a little? (still working out the kinks of being new here haha)

And as a writing sample...mind if I use the three way as a small snippet?

Marguerite

Go ahead on using the three way as a writing sample. The other game, still need to work out the further kinks.

Desan

Quote from: Marguerite on December 21, 2008, 12:18:19 AM
Go ahead on using the three way as a writing sample. The other game, still need to work out the further kinks.

(Me playing james)

*Takes up a bottle of Heineken and sips it, tasting the sour liquid roam around his tongue and finally moving down into his throat*
*Grimaces*

"You know bro, seeing Anna's last relationship, I'm tired of seeing her guys who aren't worth shit. Is it me, or does she have the worst taste in guys. You know, the type that likes to slap her around, cheat on her, and just make her emotionally wrecked?"

*chucks half full beer on the ground, hearing the sound of shattering glass echo around the parking lot*

-Seems so- Nathan mumbles, as he sips silently, looking down at the ground and shifting his feet in the pebbles.. -I think it's time she found a better..person- He says slowly.

*Nod's in agreement*, "You know man, I've been thinking, ever since college, we've all been close..and I'm tired of her going through all of these relationships. Choosing a worthless punk and falling out, and repeating the same process over".

-Same here...Same here..- Nathan nods slowly, his eyes never leaving the ground. I sit there, leaning against the truck silently, trying to figure out a way to tell Nathan..But he seems wrapped up in his own thoughts...Might as well just come out with it

"I think I want to move on than just friends with Anna" I say quickly, keeping my eyes to the ground, feeling my cheeks blush for no apparent reason. After what seems like ten minutes, but I persuade myself it's only been two, Nathan finally opens his mouth, lips curving in a smile.

-I've had the same exact thought running through my mind- He turns and grins.

"Well...may the best man win?"
-May the best man win- He repeats, chugging down the last quarter of beer left before chucking it across the parking lot, hearing the sound of a  THUNK as it ricochets off a nearby blue nissan ultima.

Marguerite

Hmmm, the * makes me a bit wary because usually it is only in OOC, where you putting it there to show action or was it by mistake?

Desan

Ah, I forget how its done. I use * = action " = my dialogue and "-" for others in the same post. how is it suppose to be?

Marguerite

You write the actions like this:

She walked towards the door, wondering if he was there. Would he wonder her thoughts? Her inner turmoil? "Who is there?," she asked.

-Nods-

Not to worry, an honest mistake.

Desan

I see! Anything else you have to critique? :) Any criticism is all but beneficial =]

Marguerite

Quote from: Desan on December 21, 2008, 01:04:13 AM
I see! Anything else you have to critique? :) Any criticism is all but beneficial =]

How about you PM me and we can see it from there.

Marguerite

seducer12

I'm very interested in taboo! Excites me a lot. Maybe you and I can come up with something very sensual and seductive, Marguerite.
Have you seen the movie Dorian (aka Pact with the Devil) by any chance? It is a modern day adaptation of The picture of Dorian Gray. It has some very juicy roleplay oppurtunities. Dorian is a womaniser(obviously!). In this movie, after he becomes a famous model, he is given this book contract. A photographic book(in the sense it includes a lot of pictures) about a model's life. Now, the photographer is a female, one of Dorian's oldest friends. It was when he was working for her that he got noticed by an agent. She has always lusted after him but never showed it. This book gives them a chance to work closely together and she can't resist. She thinks Dorian is very naive and wants to protect him from the sharks of the fashion world(like the agent). This is the main storyline. Tell me if you're interested. Check out the movie if you haven't. A brilliant performance by Malcolm Mcdowell as the agent, by the way.

Marguerite

-Shakes head-

I have not seen nor read the book but managed to see his character in League of Extraordinary gentlemen, only.

seducer12

All right. If that situation piques your interest then we could do a roleplay on it.

Marguerite

Quote from: seducer12 on December 23, 2008, 10:15:29 AM
All right. If that situation piques your interest then we could do a roleplay on it.

Mmm, I would rather do something else but I do thank you for the interest.

polaroids

I. Saw. Gilmore. Girls.

I saw it on your list.

I SAWED IT.

ASLKGHWe.  I think I'm going to go watch a few of the DVDs and if I'm inspired, ask you for something
with Jess/Rory or Jess/OC.  He'd be fun to RP as.

Edit: Oh, Woah.  Jess/Lorelei or Logan/Lorelei would be hella interesting.  8)
This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]

Marguerite

Quote from: polaroids on December 23, 2008, 08:01:27 PM
I. Saw. Gilmore. Girls.

I saw it on your list.

I SAWED IT.

ASLKGHWe.  I think I'm going to go watch a few of the DVDs and if I'm inspired, ask you for something
with Jess/Rory or Jess/OC.  He'd be fun to RP as.

What are you waiting for? Go and watch Gilmore Girls, Pola! Go, run like the wind!

-Smiles-

polaroids

Quote from: Marguerite on December 23, 2008, 08:02:44 PM
What are you waiting for? Go and watch Gilmore Girls, Pola! Go, run like the wind!

-Smiles-

I think I'm going too, ahaha.  I'll come up with some sort of a plot.
I haven't seen the last season though.  Mainly because after the first few episodes I was like, eff this.  I miss the old writers.
This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]