SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 01, 2014, 06:34:13 PM
Okay, I wasn't clear on the powers and limits thereof. I can easily do without the discorporation, especially as it's probably the most 'powerful" of his powers...

"I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!"

...when used appropriately, that is. The shapeshifting stuff is pretty much key to the character in my head, though... Er. What kinda limits are we talking, there?

Imp or demon? I... didn't know there was an actual classification difference? I'm going with a demon, though, the "imp" part in the about is just a reference to how such a creature would be regarded in classical daemonology. Your typical malicious nature spirit sort of stuff, i guess?

Fair enough, but I'd still bump him up to third year.

As for my question, I suppose I just didn't understand your meaning. If he is simply a demon that toyed with nature in the human world, then you're fine.

Chulanowa

Bibliophilia

KS, that avatar is so adorable I want to squeal.  Hula Groot!  -grins.-  Hello, again, by the way.  I'm excited by all the familiar and much-beloved faces in the game.

-smooches Chula.-  He's so adorable!

Rave

Caela

Someone swat my Muse please...I just had to make another one! This is what happens when I have too much time on my hands and am cleaning up my pictures on Photobucket! ~shakes head and starts writing~ lol

Name : Kallistrate (Kalli to her friends or betters)
Age : After a couple of millenia who keeps count? Appears early-mid 20s
Sex : Female
Classification : Corrupter
House : Gluttony

Position : Teacher
Year : N/A

Skills: She's had a long time to learn quite a few and they include: weaving, spinning, sewing, needlepoint, embroidery, cooking, decorating, shopping, gardening, computer technology (fascinating invention!), auto repair (no she's not afraid of getting dirty), basically anything that catches her attention and that one can simply lose themselves in doing to excess.
Powers:
Enticement: She knows what people want (even those hidden desires they try to hide from themselves) and how to put them in a position to get it. Again, and again, and again...

Persuasion: For those really stubborn people who try to deny their cravings, she is able to, oh so gently, guide them in the right direction...the right direction leading directly to over-indulgence of course!

Height : 5'8
Weight / Body type : A lady never tells / Athletic with curves
Hair : Chestnut brown with auburn highlights.
Skin : A lovely, lightly golden, tan.
Eyes : Soft jade green.
Distinguishing Features : Kalli has a line of piercings up her right ear, but one one in the lobe of her left as well as tongue and navel piercings. She also has a tattoo of a sleeping dragon curled at the base of her spine with smoke from his nostrils rising up the left side of her body to melt into the tattoo of a phoenix on her left shoulder.

Likes : FUN! When not teaching at the Academy, Kalli is the ultimate party girl. Drinking, drugs, dancing, booze...."Sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll!" If it can be overdone, she enjoys it, including thrill-seeking and hanging out with adrenaline junkies when in the human realm.
Dislikes : Boredom. A bored Kalli is one that will look to make trouble.

About: Born sometime during the Roman Empire (she doesn't know the exact year by today's reckoning, calendars were different then) she was the favored concubine of a close friend of Cesar's. This gave her entrance to many of the most fabulous parties, where even as a human she was inclined to over-indulge and to lead others to do so as well. It was these innate talents for manipulation and gluttony that drew the attention of the demon who recruited her (her appetites were famous at the time even if her name has long been lost to the history books!) and too her straight to Hell when she died of alcohol poisoning at some party or other.

Her initial training as a demon was brutal and she's deliberately blocked out all but the most basic outline of it. It has served her well however. She'd died soft, a woman of the courts unable to defend herself. She became so much more than that! After half a millenia of being nothing more than a foot soldier and grunt however, she determined to be something more and got herself sent to the Academy to learn how to hone her powers of manipulation and enticement. Lessons she learned quickly and well...so well in fact that after another 7-800 years (give or take, she doesn't bother keeping track much) she was offered a position to actually teach at the Academy where she has been ever since except for when she take sabbaticals, now and then, to indulge herself in the human world.

Labels : None, she never felt the need.

Sexuality : Straight
Sexual On's and Offs :Very few things are Off's for Kalli. Anything that will maim her, animals, and anything that should be left in the bathroom are complete no's but liking variety, anything else is open to negotiation.

Player : Caela

mai

probably pretty obvious at this point but offline life has hit me with a lot of unexpected work over the past while, I don't think I'm going to be reasonably able to participate in this game. Sorry y'all.

Devilyn Sydhe

If you are still accepting new apps, I started putting this together but it still needs work.  I'm still not sure which house to put him in and I need to flesh out more details, but I hope to finish this soon

WIP

Name : Bray Reigns
Sex : Male
Classification : Demon
House :

Position : Student
Year : First

Skills:Hand to hand combat, intimidation
Powers:Ice Touch- His cold blooded nature has given him the abilty to cause a miserable chill through someone he chooses.  With work, hopefully he can develop this to more an ability to frost bite but also regulate the power for more intimate means.

Serpent Hide- This ability allows Bray to thicken his skin to the point where smaller blades will only sink in an inch or less if he knows the attack is coming.  He would be looking to enhance this through training.

Height : 6'6"
Weight / Body type : Powerfully built mountain of ill intent
Hair : coal black
Skin : caucasian, perfectly tanned
Eyes : piercing arctic blue
Distinguishing Features : Bray's frame is awash in tribal tattoos, the only time he allows his flesh to be tainted.

Dislikes : Even the slightest bit of discomfort for himself,

About: Bray is an entity just on the other side of the line most won't cross, always looking to feast upon the atrocities of destructive humans.  Bray has revelled in the evils humanity can be driven toward in his centuries of lacking both mercy and remorse and, now that the chance to study under the Masters has presented itself, even he could not resist temptation.  Being an infernally born sadist extends to his personal habits as he fully indulges his violent appetites, inflicting himself upon any who come within his reach.

Labels : Bully, Oppressor, Deviant

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs :Generally open to anything though extremes warrant discussion first

Player : KalebHyde

Rel Mayer

Quote from: KalebHyde on December 03, 2014, 08:40:54 AM
If you are still accepting new apps, I started putting this together but it still needs work.  I'm still not sure which house to put him in and I need to flesh out more details, but I hope to finish this soon

WIP

House :

Powers:Ice Touch- His cold blooded nature has given him the abilty to cause a miserable chill through someone he chooses.  With work, hopefully he can develop this to more an ability to frost bite but also regulate the power for more intimate means.

Serpent Hide- This ability allows Bray to thicken his skin to the point where smaller blades will only sink in an inch or less if he knows the attack is coming.  He would be looking to enhance this through training.

Distinguishing Features : Bray's frame is awash in tribal tattoos, the only time he allows his flesh to be tainted.

About: Bray is an entity just on the other side of the line most won't cross, always looking to feast upon the atrocities of destructive humans.  Bray has revelled in the evils humanity can be driven toward in his centuries of lacking both mercy and remorse and, now that the chance to study under the Masters has presented itself, even he could not resist temptation.  Being an infernally born sadist extends to his personal habits as he fully indulges his violent appetites, inflicting himself upon any who come within his reach.

Sexual On's and Offs :Generally open to anything though extremes warrant discussion first

This makes me excited!! :D

King Serperior

Some NSFW

Name : Cassie 'Cass' Bishop
Age : ~400, give or take a few decades;  Appears to be 20
Sex : enjoys all of it female
Classification : Pain-slut;  Demonic Nymph;  Temptress;  Slave to her own, and anyone else's, desires
House : Lust

Year : First Year

Skills: 
Distraction:  Due to the fact that Cass's clothes rarely stay on for long, whether she sheds them herself or someone's ripping them off her, she tends to be quite distracting, especially to the male sex. 
Innocent Features:  Cass doesn't look threatening at all, which allows her to do things that others wouldn't be able to.  Examples include:  Stealing, planting things, changing records, gathering information.  This makes her a good spy.
Alchemy:  Limited only to aphrodisiacs, truth serums, and mild paralytics, Cass has some useful skills in making potions.
Intelligence and Good Hearing/Memory:  Comes with the trade, really.  Most people tend to have loose lips when their minds are clouded by lust (and a dab of truth serum doesn't hurt), so she tends to learn more about people than they would like.  One might call her a great source of gossip, depending on what she has learned.  Not always reliable though.
Makes friends easily:  ....or rather, Friends-with-Benefits. 
Powers:
Lustful Air:  Cass slightly lowers the inhibitions of those around her just a notch.  Not so much as to make them go have sex then and there, but rather, her presence puts a small crack in another person's demeanor.  That crack can then grow, the longer they are around her, until it breaks down their walls and they are consumed.  This is a rather lengthy process and can take a few minutes to an hour, depending on who is being affected.  This only affects people within an arm's reach of her.
Sexual Healing:  As long as it's not a mortal wound, having any kind of sexual contact with Cass can begin to heal her and whoever she is with.  The more depraved, dirty, and rough the sex, the greater speed and strength at which the healing can happen.  This can even regenerate lost limbs and organs and has been known to regenerate virginity.

Height :  5'2"
Weight / Body type :  Seemingly fragile and petite, she has just the right parts to please anyone:  D-cup breasts, nicely-shaped hips, smooth, shapely legs, and a bum that begs to be spanked.
Hair : Long, dirty blonde
Skin : Just the right shade of bronze
Eyes : An almost envious green
Distinguishing Features :  General non-threatening appearance, but with a sinful body and air around her.

Likes :  Sex, exhibitionism, sex, voyeurism, sex, not doing anything too strenuous, sex, guys, sex, girls, sex, some animals, sex, water (swimming, bathing, showering, ect), sex, chocolate, sex, compromising secrets, sex, blackmail, sex, purple things, sex, pain, and sex.
Dislikes :  Romance, creepy crawlies, unclean people, hard work, the sun and sunburns, cold water, dark chocolate, small animals.

About:
Cass was born of two demons of Sin, Lust and Sloth (not the original sins, mind you), so she has a little of both inside her.  Despite this, she is obviously a demon of Lust and no one can really say otherwise.  Her father, a demon of Sloth, abandoned her and her mother early on, or rather, her mother abandoned him as he was utterly useless out of bed.  So, for the next 200 or so years, it fell on her mother to teach her all the tricks of the trade.....which was surprisingly not a whole lot.  Cass quickly abandoned her mother for being useless and set out on the mortal world.  There, she started a small brothel in some ugly human city called 'New York' in it's underworld......at least until her father found her again almost 100 years after she left her mother.

Apparently, he had just remembered that she existed and wanted to visit.  In their rather short meeting, less than an hour to be exact, she found out about this academy called 'S.I.N.S.' which intrigued her just enough to decide that she wanted to go there.  So, without further ado, she gave her useless, lazy father the small brothel and left for good to join.  After all, she had skills and talents that could prove useful and, who knows, maybe she'll find someone who lasts longer than the mortals her mother threw at her from the time she was 16.

Labels :  Nosy, loud, seductive, rule-bender, decently intelligent, pleasure seeker, life-of-the-party, fun.

Sexuality :  If it can be fucked, Cass will try it at least once.
Sexual On's and Offs :  Everything but the basics (Scat, Vomit, excessive blood, vore, and anything not allowed on E are all OFFS) is an On.  Just let me know ahead of time, thanks.

Player :  King Serperior

Well, I believe that about does it.  I do hope that you enjoy her.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Rave

Quote from: KalebHyde on December 03, 2014, 08:40:54 AM

WIP

House :

Oh shit, Batista.

Pick a house, iron out the details, and you're accepted.

Quote from: King Serperior on December 03, 2014, 10:26:51 AM

Some NSFW

Name : Cassie 'Cass' Bishop
Sex : enjoys all of it female
Classification : Pain-slut;  Demonic Nymph;  Temptress;  Slave to her own, and anyone else's, desires
House : Lust

Year : First Year

Skills: 
Distraction:  Due to the fact that Cass's clothes rarely stay on for long, whether she sheds them herself or someone's ripping them off her, she tends to be quite distracting, especially to the male sex. 
Innocent Features:  Cass doesn't look threatening at all, which allows her to do things that others wouldn't be able to.  Examples include:  Stealing, planting things, changing records, gathering information.  This makes her a good spy.
Alchemy:  Limited only to aphrodisiacs, truth serums, and mild paralytics, Cass has some useful skills in making potions.
Intelligence and Good Hearing/Memory:  Comes with the trade, really.  Most people tend to have loose lips when their minds are clouded by lust (and a dab of truth serum doesn't hurt), so she tends to learn more about people than they would like.  One might call her a great source of gossip, depending on what she has learned.  Not always reliable though.
Makes friends easily:  ....or rather, Friends-with-Benefits. 
Powers:
Lustful Air:  Cass slightly lowers the inhibitions of those around her just a notch.  Not so much as to make them go have sex then and there, but rather, her presence puts a small crack in another person's demeanor.  That crack can then grow, the longer they are around her, until it breaks down their walls and they are consumed.  This is a rather lengthy process and can take a few minutes to an hour, depending on who is being affected.  This only affects people within an arm's reach of her.
Sexual Healing:  As long as it's not a mortal wound, having any kind of sexual contact with Cass can begin to heal her and whoever she is with.  The more depraved, dirty, and rough the sex, the greater speed and strength at which the healing can happen.  This can even regenerate lost limbs and organs and has been known to regenerate virginity.

Height :  5'2"
Weight / Body type :  Seemingly fragile and petite, she has just the right parts to please anyone:  D-cup breasts, nicely-shaped hips, smooth, shapely legs, and a bum that begs to be spanked.
Hair : Long, dirty blonde
Skin : Just the right shade of bronze
Eyes : An almost envious green
Distinguishing Features :  General non-threatening appearance, but with a sinful body and air around her.

Likes :  Sex, exhibitionism, sex, voyeurism, sex, not doing anything too strenuous, sex, guys, sex, girls, sex, some animals, sex, water (swimming, bathing, showering, ect), sex, chocolate, sex, compromising secrets, sex, blackmail, sex, purple things, sex, pain, and sex.
Dislikes :  Romance, creepy crawlies, unclean people, hard work, the sun and sunburns, cold water, dark chocolate, small animals.

About:
Cass was born of two demons of Sin, Lust and Sloth (not the original sins, mind you), so she has a little of both inside her.  Despite this, she is obviously a demon of Lust and no one can really say otherwise.  Her father, a demon of Sloth, abandoned her and her mother early on, or rather, her mother abandoned him as he was utterly useless out of bed.  So, it fell on her mother to teach her all the tricks of the trade.....which was surprisingly not a whole lot.  Cass quickly abandoned her mother for being useless and set out on the mortal world.  There, she started a small brothel in some ugly human city called 'New York' in it's underworld......at least until her father found her again almost 18 years after she left her mother.

Apparently, he had just remembered that she existed and wanted to visit.  In their rather short meeting, less than an hour to be exact, she found out about this academy called 'S.I.N.S.' which intrigued her just enough to decide that she wanted to go there.  So, without further ado, she gave her useless, lazy father the small brothel and left for good to join.  After all, she had skills and talents that could prove useful and, who knows, maybe she'll find someone who lasts longer than the mortals her mother threw at her from the time she was 16.

Labels :  Nosy, loud, seductive, rule-bender, decently intelligent, pleasure seeker, life-of-the-party, fun.

Sexuality :  If it can be fucked, Cass will try it at least once.
Sexual On's and Offs :  Everything but the basics (Scat, Vomit, excessive blood, vore, and anything not allowed on E are all OFFS) is an On.  Just let me know ahead of time, thanks.

Player :  King Serperior

Well, I believe that about does it.  I do hope that you enjoy her.

Accepted. Just increase her age. A 40 year old demon is super young.

King Serperior

Quote from: Rave on December 03, 2014, 06:20:04 PM
Accepted. Just increase her age. A 40 year old demon is super young.
Alright, no problem.  I'll add a century or two, give or take.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Devilyn Sydhe

I hope everything is acceptable with this, but I'm willing to change things if necessary.

Classification : Harvester (of Sorrow)
House : Pride

Year : 1

Skills:Hand to hand combat, intimidation, feeding off the negative emotions of others

Likes : The suffering of others, classic metal, fast cars, beautiful women
Dislikes : Weakness, pain(his own)

About: What doesn't kill you might make you stronger...or it might just make you wish you were dead

The form currently known as Bray Reigns appears carved from that hellish brimstone of home, formed far longer ago than even he will admit though his memory stretches back to the tune played by Nero in arrogance.  He has relished so many of man's attempts to outwit the old fool in the sky, pure arrogance from Jackson's manifest destiny to the rolling tanks of the blitzkrieg barrage.  While our dark father throws much better parties,the wretched creature known as humanity was never meant to be amatch for those eternal.  That has never kept Bray from offering that encouragement, the spark of inspiration which inevitably leads to his feasting upon the misery of failure.  Man's pride is his downfall, and Bray loves being there to give that push.

Bray is an entity just on the other side of the line most won't cross.  Bray has revelled in the evils humanity can be driven toward in his centuries of lacking both mercy and remorse and, now that the chance to study under the Masters has presented itself, even he could not resist temptation.  Being an infernally born sadist extends to his personal habits as he fully indulges his violent appetites, inflicting himself upon any who come within his reach.

Clio

Name : Kamau
Classification : Original Sin of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Head of House Wrath

Skills:
Strength and Combat
Kamau is incredibly strong, although all the originals are. His physical strength comes not only from his innate being, but also from his thousands of years of training and combat experience. He takes pride in his physical assets, and the strength of his body is one of them. He is a skilled fighter, and is able to kill someone nearly instantly if he desires. He is quick, deadly and exact...never causing unnecessary damage or mess. He prefers to attack as simply and effectively as possible, and is nearly perfect in his art.

Strategy and Tactics
As the maker of wars and battle, Kamau is an excellent planner and knows precisely how to use his enemies' weaknesses against them. He knows the way to move armies and how best to attack. He never makes a move that isn't thought through beforehand, and he is an expert at decoys and diversions.

Control
Unlike what many might think of wrath as, Kamau is always in control of himself. He rarely shows emotion, and will never willingly show weakness. He does not explode in anger or go berserk...instead his anger is quiet, deadly and completely calm. Even surprises earn little reaction from him, and he is infamously stoic. He rarely speaks more than is absolutely necessary, and his will power is incredible.

Powers:
Entropic Amplification
Although Kamau himself is always in control and calm, he has the ability to amplify pain and chaos in other people, demons or environments. He can increase the pain felt by any wound...no matter how minor. If someone begins to show even the slightest bit of anger, he can turn them into a raging storm of fury. If there is a thread, he can unravel it.

Focused Rage
Although he rarely shows his anger outwardly, the rage he constantly feels can be focused and telepathically transferred to any human, demon or animal. This can often cause insanity, and can progressively ruin someone's psyche if gone unchecked.

Nature's Fury
As his anger grows, the environment around him can echo his emotion. A storm can block the skies, earthquakes shake the ground, items around him can shatter or combust, and even fire can erupt without further provocation.

Height : 6'5"
Weight / Body type : Incredibly muscular and large-boned.
Hair : Either bald or worn very short and black.
Skin : Dark
Eyes : Usually dark brown, but when in the clutches of a terrible rage, they turn bright blue.
Distinguishing Features : Although he heals very quickly, he has been able to keep many battle scars by choice. He considers each major war a success...no matter who wins...so he likes to keep 'reminders' of his victories.

Likes : War, Death, Destruction, Anger, Control, Power, Weapons, Fighting, Storms, Strength, Intelligence, Justice, Revenge
Dislikes : Peace, Cowardice, Weakness, Ignorance, Injustice, Forgiveness, Showing Emotion

About:
I am ageless, and I live in the hearts of men. I am the storm...the fury...the war and the emotion caused by it. I am power, and rage and quiet vengeance. You have all known me. When you feel the surge of anger from a misdeed, even if it is slight? That is my doing. When you feel hatred for others and wish them harm, I am there. I am the bloodlust, the murderous thoughts, the force that causes your blood to boil and your fists to itch with the desire to beat your adversary. I am war, and war never changes.

Through every major conflict in human history, I was behind the scenes...making it worse. I stirred up old grudges and incited them to action. Massacres and civil wars? I was there. World War II, World War I, Vietnam, the Crusades, the Mongol Conquests, the Huns, Spartans, An Lushan Rebellion, the French Revolution, the Rape of Nanking, countless civil wars and any other historic event where hatred and anger reigned. I was there.

Kamau rarely shows his wrath, but as the perfect embodiment of it, he always feels it. His mind is a constant source of rage and fury...whether deserved or not. Whether the target is innocent or not rarely matters to him. If someone or something needs to be destroyed, then the outcome is simple. It is obliterated. He seems cool, calm and collected, but his gaze can make even the bravest man cower in fear. He doesn't 'get along' well with anyone, really, but he tolerates some more than others. It isn't that he doesn't feel emotions...he does...but he needs to control them lest he compromise his dignity and reputation.

His smiles are incredibly rare, and when he does, it is usually a smile hiding the rage beneath. A genuine smile is treasured by those that are lucky enough to receive it. Earning his favor is not easy, and he is not always predictable. Far from social, he prefers planning and training to mingling and chatting. That isn't to say he doesn't like company, but he generally prefers it to be of the sexual variety if he allows it.

Labels : Pure Rage, War, The Warrior, Hatred, the Eye of the Storm

Sexuality : Bisexual, but leans toward women.
Sexual On's and Offs : He enjoys rough, angry and painful sex. BDSM, rape, torture and dominating his partner always turns him on. Romance is boring, and he will never submit to a lover. No scat, but beyond that, he can get pretty extreme.

Player : Christa McGinn

Clio

Angie

Considering one of his major dislikes is showing emotion and Aether-Walker is all about that stoneface...I think Aether and Kamau may get along fabulously.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on December 05, 2014, 12:43:55 AM

Name : Kamau
Classification : Original Sin of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Head of House Wrath

Skills:
Strength and Combat
Kamau is incredibly strong, although all the originals are. His physical strength comes not only from his innate being, but also from his thousands of years of training and combat experience. He takes pride in his physical assets, and the strength of his body is one of them. He is a skilled fighter, and is able to kill someone nearly instantly if he desires. He is quick, deadly and exact...never causing unnecessary damage or mess. He prefers to attack as simply and effectively as possible, and is nearly perfect in his art.

Strategy and Tactics
As the maker of wars and battle, Kamau is an excellent planner and knows precisely how to use his enemies' weaknesses against them. He knows the way to move armies and how best to attack. He never makes a move that isn't thought through beforehand, and he is an expert at decoys and diversions.

Control
Unlike what many might think of wrath as, Kamau is always in control of himself. He rarely shows emotion, and will never willingly show weakness. He does not explode in anger or go berserk...instead his anger is quiet, deadly and completely calm. Even surprises earn little reaction from him, and he is infamously stoic. He rarely speaks more than is absolutely necessary, and his will power is incredible.

Powers:
Entropic Amplification
Although Kamau himself is always in control and calm, he has the ability to amplify pain and chaos in other people, demons or environments. He can increase the pain felt by any wound...no matter how minor. If someone begins to show even the slightest bit of anger, he can turn them into a raging storm of fury. If there is a thread, he can unravel it.

Focused Rage
Although he rarely shows his anger outwardly, the rage he constantly feels can be focused and telepathically transferred to any human, demon or animal. This can often cause insanity, and can progressively ruin someone's psyche if gone unchecked.

Nature's Fury
As his anger grows, the environment around him can echo his emotion. A storm can block the skies, earthquakes shake the ground, items around him can shatter or combust, and even fire can erupt without further provocation.

Height : 6'5"
Weight / Body type : Incredibly muscular and large-boned.
Hair : Either bald or worn very short and black.
Skin : Dark
Eyes : Usually dark brown, but when in the clutches of a terrible rage, they turn bright blue.
Distinguishing Features : Although he heals very quickly, he has been able to keep many battle scars by choice. He considers each major war a success...no matter who wins...so he likes to keep 'reminders' of his victories.

Likes : War, Death, Destruction, Anger, Control, Power, Weapons, Fighting, Storms, Strength, Intelligence, Justice, Revenge
Dislikes : Peace, Cowardice, Weakness, Ignorance, Injustice, Forgiveness, Showing Emotion

About:
I am ageless, and I live in the hearts of men. I am the storm...the fury...the war and the emotion caused by it. I am power, and rage and quiet vengeance. You have all known me. When you feel the surge of anger from a misdeed, even if it is slight? That is my doing. When you feel hatred for others and wish them harm, I am there. I am the bloodlust, the murderous thoughts, the force that causes your blood to boil and your fists to itch with the desire to beat your adversary. I am war, and war never changes.

Through every major conflict in human history, I was behind the scenes...making it worse. I stirred up old grudges and incited them to action. Massacres and civil wars? I was there. World War II, World War I, Vietnam, the Crusades, the Mongol Conquests, the Huns, Spartans, An Lushan Rebellion, the French Revolution, the Rape of Nanking, countless civil wars and any other historic event where hatred and anger reigned. I was there.

Kamau rarely shows his wrath, but as the perfect embodiment of it, he always feels it. His mind is a constant source of rage and fury...whether deserved or not. Whether the target is innocent or not rarely matters to him. If someone or something needs to be destroyed, then the outcome is simple. It is obliterated. He seems cool, calm and collected, but his gaze can make even the bravest man cower in fear. He doesn't 'get along' well with anyone, really, but he tolerates some more than others. It isn't that he doesn't feel emotions...he does...but he needs to control them lest he compromise his dignity and reputation.

His smiles are incredibly rare, and when he does, it is usually a smile hiding the rage beneath. A genuine smile is treasured by those that are lucky enough to receive it. Earning his favor is not easy, and he is not always predictable. Far from social, he prefers planning and training to mingling and chatting. That isn't to say he doesn't like company, but he generally prefers it to be of the sexual variety if he allows it.

Labels : Pure Rage, War, The Warrior, Hatred, the Eye of the Storm

Sexuality : Bisexual, but leans toward women.
Sexual On's and Offs : He enjoys rough, angry and painful sex. BDSM, rape, torture and dominating his partner always turns him on. Romance is boring, and he will never submit to a lover. No scat, but beyond that, he can get pretty extreme.

Player : Christa McGinn

Me likes
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

He's is fucking sexy, Christa.  Not only physically, but in every other way as well.

Caela

Christa, you've got Lilith AND Delilah making grabby hands! Lol Love him!

King Serperior

I won't have time to post until later today, but I am more than willing to discuss getting Cass into the game, if anyone is willing?  The week has been overly busy, so I am quite eager to get back to writing again.

Is there anything important that I may have missed through the OOC/IC?  I think I recall reading a time-jump being discussed or something?

EDIT:  Need to double check the bookmarks I have before clicking.   :-[

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Clio

Rave

Quote from: Christa McGinn on December 05, 2014, 04:34:08 PM
Thanks guys. Hopefully Rave likes him as well. :)

Sorry for the delayed Acceptance! But he is accepted! My oh my, he's quite the fit!

Clio

Quote from: Rave on December 06, 2014, 06:39:59 PM
Sorry for the delayed Acceptance! But he is accepted! My oh my, he's quite the fit!

Yay! Thanks!

Caela

Can't wait to see how he gets introduced! lol No potential for drama there at all!  >:)

Clio

Quote from: Caela on December 06, 2014, 07:29:39 PM
Can't wait to see how he gets introduced! lol No potential for drama there at all!  >:)

Haha. And he hates drama. ;)