Looking for a roleplay partner...

Started by AngelMyste, December 29, 2010, 08:22:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelMyste

It's been awhile since I did a non-adult RP, but while waiting for my account to get approved I guess I need to dust off my keys. :)

I am open to a lot of things, the subject matter doesn't bother me that much.  But I do prefer the 'storybook' format as opposed to actions written between asterisks. 

Anyone have any ideas?

Reno

Lots of ideas. :) Narrow your search parameters a bit and I'll tell you some of them.   ;)

AngelMyste

LOL Reno... It's so hard to narrow down the parameters.... How about this... With your ideas would you rather  make up a completely new scenario or do something based off of an entertainment genre?

Reno

I can go either way, but I do like as much originality as possible.

AngelMyste

Mkay... Let's meet in the middle and pick a 'theme' we're both familiar with and make the characters our own?  That work?  What kind of things do you like to use as backdrops.  Like tv shows or other stuff... etc.

Reno

I like things with a rich, or at least open, back story, something that you can craft a story in without having to worry about running afoul of canon events. There aren't too many TV shows like that these days, but books, some games, and anime are often very good about it.

Apraxia

Hiya fellow new fish.

I'd be down with idling the time whilst we wait with some roleplay. Not sure if a theme has been picked yet, but Reno's suggestions of book and games are alright by me.

Mistress Sarah

I could join, if you guys would let me, ... pleaase  :'(

I have not done a non-adult RP in ages and would love to do one while I wait on being approved *hopefully*.

I'm up for suggestions, but a book or a game does sound good as you guys have said.

Apraxia

A comic book even. Those have words AND pictures. Can't miss!