Infiltration of the Vampire Coven (Interest Check)

Started by LadyNitrate, October 24, 2011, 07:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Gives the thread a bump so we can see about getting what we need to start.

Rhaegar14

The one major issue I see is her age. The Coven Leader (my character) isn't even 1,000 years old; there's no way she'd be under him in the hierarchy.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Bloody Rose

Rhaegar14

With Tiger, we have all the vampires we need. We're hurting for another Infiltrator and another Branded though.

@WTF: Can you elaborate a bit? I'm a little confused. Who is the deadliest of them, exactly?
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Bloody Rose

LadyNitrate

I do have a problem with the age as well, 3,000 seems pretty old and more than likely she'd have to be from some remote country where they worshiped vampires at some point. I don't see much point in making an OOC thread unless I'm forced to. Originally it was an interest check. But I feel it would be cluttering up the boards if I made an OOC as well.

Zarazel, thanks for the well wishes.
"If I can't annoy anyone, what point is there in writing?" Kingsley Amis

LadyN's O/O's Ideas Preferences

CurvyKitten

Yeah I agree the idea for a against the vampire hierarchy idea is nice, but 3000 seem a bit much for the age. Perhaps she is from a well to do vampire line and since she is younger that is why she is forced to wed. A younger vampire rebel trying to break the social standard seems like a fun idea too.

Just a suggestion not trying to down anyone's idea or anything.

Rhaegar14

The issue of changing Dante's age, though, is twofold:

1) Oni's character wouldn't be able to challenge him even in an unfair fight.
2) I imagined him specifically as a former member of the Knights Templar.

Rhaegar14

That seems to be the idea. And since she's only half his age, it opens up all kinds of fun opportunities for foul play.

Rhaegar14

hypocrisy();

Gah. Why must it be so hard to find people willing to play the humans!

endmethod(hypocrisy);

CurvyKitten

I can make another human if need be, I really don't mind playing more then one character. I have done it in many of my other rp's, I can also make it a guy so we have another one to play with hehe lol.

Tigara

Appearance:Black hair that runs about shoulder length, Black eyes that one could get lost in. Fair skin that is pale as the moon but soft as silk.
Name:Sorina
Role:Branded human
Vampire:In the covern, until claimbed.
Blood Taste: Mocha with caramel drizzle
Personality: very submissive and polite. She is content with the hand life has given her. She sees life optimistically despite the harsh appearance. She can sometimes come off as being perky or hyper.
History/Bio: She was raised by the system. Moving from house to house. Her parents abandoned her and no one seemed to really want to keep her. She she grew up this way. Her grades were awefull as she was moved around so much. She barely graduated at the bottom of her class. She wasn't dumb she just got screwed by the system. No one wanted to give her any time. She was then Bitten and whisked away to the covern. She almost seemed happy there. She felt wanted with a since of stability.
Extra:
I love random PMs.

Dark Deception

Hey,

I had said I couldn't do vampires. I tried, and failed lol, but I remember I did say if you couldn't find a human male that I would play an infiltrator because humans I can do. Just let me know because that's one thing that isn't against my O/Os, and I know I can do well.

But I do have a question, how are they infiltrating exactly? Are they posing as blood dolls or are they actually going to secretly barge into a vampire's mansion and just start mowing them down? Because it would seem easier to get them in the day time if that was the case.  ::)

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

LadyNitrate

Quote from: Dark Deception on October 30, 2011, 10:28:39 AM
Hey,

I had said I couldn't do vampires. I tried, and failed lol, but I remember I did say if you couldn't find a human male that I would play an infiltrator because humans I can do. Just let me know because that's one thing that isn't against my O/Os, and I know I can do well.

But I do have a question, how are they infiltrating exactly? Are they posing as blood dolls or are they actually going to secretly barge into a vampire's mansion and just start mowing them down? Because it would seem easier to get them in the day time if that was the case.  ::)

Lol. We are posing as Blood letters.

Dark Deception

Quote from: LadyNitrate on October 30, 2011, 01:58:23 PM
Lol. We are posing as Blood letters.

lol That is going to be very interesting. Just because when I think of the character I have envisioned for this and the possibility of him getting drained for his blood, it makes me think his reaction is like a child going to the doctor's to get his blood drawn. He's not going to cry or raise hell lol, but he is going to be disturbed. Might give him a fang-phobia, and his goal by the end is to have a collection of fangs that he plans to rip out of the mouth of every vampire he kills.

Dark Deception

Role: Human Infiltrator
Vampire: None yet
Blood Taste: Passion fruit nectar and honey
Personality: Austin, or “Oz” as his team likes to call him, often gripes when he has to do something hard. He’s the kind of man to be grumbling to himself in an almost therapeutic fashion. Complaining or voicing his frustrations allows him to further think on how to deal with a situation, get out of it, or annoy his partners.

Oz has a natural scowl to his expression. He looks always mad about something when that’s just how his face is: stern. His brows appear more furrowed, his eyes sharp and hazel, and one has yet to see him smile. It is believed that his appearance is a result of his rigorous training.

Oz has a bloodsucking phobia. He doesn’t like the sight of vampire fangs and thus, he wasn’t too thrilled when he learned that he was to be infiltrating the coven as a blood letter. The idea of having some creature’s fangs inside him disturbs him, and if he is bitten, he will have nervous sweats, and if he doesn’t control his breathing, he may just faint.

Training has taught Oz to be patient. Naturally, he is an impatient person, and he doesn’t like to be left in the dark about any plans.

History/Bio: Oz’s parents are Australian and they fled to the United States to escape the nightmares of the Outback only to find that the U.S.’s situation was no different. Oz’s phobia was suspected to have strangely been a result of when his mother, Lora Callaway was pursued by vampires while pregnant with him. Even as a baby, his blood had been so potent that the vampires could smell him, and Lora mentioned an incident where a vampire had bitten her belly once just to get him.

Lora surrendered her child to the Los Angeles Secret Police Division, believing that they would be able to protect her son better than she and her husband could. Thus, Austin was nicknamed Oz because of his Australian heritage. Because he grew up in Los Angeles, an Australian accent didn’t carry with him. He learned English and Spanish, and underwent intense physical and mental training. Unfortunately, the training couldn’t cure his phobia. There was nothing the police could do to simulate an actual vampire bite, and so by giving him the infiltration assignment, they only hope that frequent exposure would cure him. A plus side to the situation was that his phobia would make him come off as an average male rather than an experienced slayer.

Extra: Oz excels at knife-throwing. He becomes a very lethal man if he manages to get his hands on anything sharp. He is an expert in the basics taught to him by his instructors such as firearm handle, martial arts, and bluff.

LadyNitrate

Alright looks good to me Deception, I'm looking forward to roleplaying with you all. WhiteTiger, I'm also looking forward to seeing the rest of your character being filled out.

Tigara

I love random PMs.

CurvyKitten

EEPS and glomps DD~ hey hun glad you decided to join the thread after all.

Does this mean we can start? ~isn't excited to start at all...lol~

Dark Deception

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 30, 2011, 06:57:38 PM
EEPS and glomps DD~ hey hun glad you decided to join the thread after all.

Does this mean we can start? ~isn't excited to start at all...lol~

*is glomped* Yeah, I had a bad start at first lol.

CurvyKitten

yeah I get that, sometimes your muse just needs a minute to wake up and catch up.

LadyNitrate

Quote from: Tigara on October 30, 2011, 07:51:19 AM
Appearance:Black hair that runs about shoulder length, Black eyes that one could get lost in. Fair skin that is pale as the moon but soft as silk.
Name:Sorina
Role:Branded human
Vampire:In the covern, until claimbed.
Blood Taste: Mocha with caramel drizzle
Personality: very submissive and polite. She is content with the hand life has given her. She sees life optimistically despite the harsh appearance. She can sometimes come off as being perky or hyper.
History/Bio: She was raised by the system. Moving from house to house. Her parents abandoned her and no one seemed to really want to keep her. She she grew up this way. Her grades were awefull as she was moved around so much. She barely graduated at the bottom of her class. She wasn't dumb she just got screwed by the system. No one wanted to give her any time. She was then Bitten and whisked away to the covern. She almost seemed happy there. She felt wanted with a since of stability.
Extra:

Currently I'm sorry I can't accept this. I just don't think that your character is as thought out as I'd like.

As for the other question about starting, let me edit in a few things and we are waiting for WhiteTiger to edit the rest of her character then we can start.

Foxy DeVille

One idea I had for the infiltration is that Lolita's gang might be an entry point for one of the cops. Not like she asks for social security numbers and does background checks.

LadyNitrate

Yeah if vampires can share their blood, and have sex, I see no reason why they wouldn't be able to have children.

LadyNitrate

I'm personally a light player, but that doesn't mean everyone else is. I'd be fine in putting it in bondage if the majority wants that. As soon as you get your history up I'll approve you also.