Cuddle the person above you

Started by Fragile Dreams, December 05, 2008, 05:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam

Lifts her with one arm behind her knees and the other on her back, and holds her against his body.

Beguile's Mistress

Cuddles his head against my breast.

Autumn52

Pulls her into my embrace and cuddles her tightly
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Liam

*Makes her sit on his lap and cuddles her, kissing her neck while caressing her back*

Autumn52

Sits happily on his lap, cuddling into his warm chest, shivering from his caresses
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Callista

Graze on my lips; and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie.  William Shakespeare
Different hearts beat on different strings
Apologies and Absences
Ons & Offs
Another Ons & Offs
Roleplay Request

Autumn52

Wrap my arms around her and cuddles her to my chest as we dance

Spunky

*cuddles gently to my shoulder, sniffs her hair, happy sigh*

Autumn52

Spunky

*squeezes Xandi gently* (nice cuddles)

Autumn52

ruaprnstr

<Wraps both arms around Xandi holding her with a gentle protective hug breathing softly upon her neck>
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Autumn52

mmmm Loving being hugged I cuddle deeply into ruaprnstr's chest

Liam

Embrace her from behind, wrapping her between my arms and start to kiss her neck very slowly.

Autumn52

Snuggles into Liam's strong embrass and cuddles his arms around me

Spunky

Welcome back, Xandi. *pulls in for bear hug, rubs circles on her back*

ruaprnstr

<Gives massive-macho bearhug to Xandi, Liam and Spunky. Rocks gently to make sure all feel the love...> Glad to see everyone!!! :)
"I always start writing with a clean piece of paper and a dirty mind."- Patrick Dennis

"Sex is a big question mark. It is something people will talk about forever."- Catherine Deneuve

On and Offs

Sex, Coffee, and Donuts

Spunky

Glad to see you, too. *hugs away from others, rests head on shoulder*

Lady Haven

*Squeezes in there somehow* Puts my arms lovingly around his waist and my head on his chest* "Can I cuddle too"
Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

Spunky

Of course. *smiles, slides over, wraps arms around both*

Autumn52

Cuddles Spunky deep into my bosom

Spunky

Autumn52

Snuggles Spunky and gives lots of kisses and cuddles

Spunky

Autumn52

loving the giggles I wrap my arms around and pull close and cuddle tightly