Post-Apocalyptic Roleplay OOC and Interest thread.

Started by Meeka, November 05, 2011, 11:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrostShifter

Just saying, I'm still here but waiting for an answer from Meeka.

kingmaster1

hi frost  ;D yeah I hope Meeka comes back or we can keep going on. I miss RPing this  :-(

kingmaster1

so, has Capone been on recently? cause if Meeka isn't coming back (worst possible situation) we should keep going

Capone

She hasn't responded, so I'm assuming life's gotten in the way. I start a new job and won't have so much time for multiple RP's, so I'll be dropping out as well.

Sorry.

FrostShifter

We can always start a new thread so that this one is here for meeka when she gets back. OR if we keep this one, Capone, Can you write yourself out so it'll flow better, perhaps? Just ideas.

Capone

It should work fine enough if your character, FrostShifter, tries to wake him, but he just waves her off and stays behind. He hasn't made any decisions to go with them, after all.

FrostShifter

Sounds good. Then I'll reply shortly and we'll try and get this running again.

kingmaster1

hmm  :-( well it was fun while it lasted capone  :-)

and I hope we can keep this going effectively

kingmaster1

okay I think I effectively wrote capone out, but if you ever want back in capone we may be able to fix it.

FrostShifter

Just gotta say, sorry my post was so short. I'm a bit distracted but I wanted to let ya'll know you can start traveling when ready.

kingmaster1

FrostShifter

Wow I don't know what happen to this last week. lol I'm off to check and hopefully reply!

Meeka

Hello again everyone. Sorry about abandoning my own threads, it's not something I generally do, I was just having some issues at homes and it was causing me a bit of stress. It's not an excuse for wasting everyone's time, I know, and I'm pretty excited that everyone seems to have taken their own initiative and started their own roleplay! Again, I'd like to apologize for wasting everyone's time, and I know that getting excited for a roleplay only to had it die out is awful. Hopefully there's no hard feelings and if I can do anything to help at all, please let me know!

kingmaster1

MEEKA!  ;D I'm so glad to see you back!, yeah we basically started this whole thing off with the unfortunate loss of Capone and Yobo. hopefully you can write yourself in (if you still want to be a part of this). We did want to wait for you but we have left the immediate town. welcome back BTW  :-)

Meeka

Thanks for the warm welcome back! I'm sorry to see the loss of Capone and Yobo, that's likely my fault. Give me a bit to read through the history of both the IC and the OOC threads and I'll see if there's anything I can do.

ileana

Heya,

if you guys (and gals) are still writing on this, I would be interested to join. I'd just have to read through the whole thread first, but the setting sounds interesting ;)

Ileana

kingmaster1

I would love to see more writers on here ileana, but it is still Meeka's thread so I should let her decide if we can add more   :-X

Meeka

I think that anyone can jump in if they decide to, it seems to be working well so far. I am back, but I have no intentions of taking over the thread or anything like that as everyone seems to already have things going on. I'd personally love to see more activity here, and hopefully no one will mind if I join the current roleplay at some point. The in-character thread is still listed as open, and I like the idea of an open roleplay, especially for people who are going through the approval process and can only access certain parts of the site.

ileana

Quote from: kingmaster1 on December 30, 2011, 08:36:14 PM
I would love to see more writers on here ileana, but it is still Meeka's thread so I should let her decide if we can add more   :-X

I actually, after reading the whole thing, have an idea for a character that would be your counterpart, or rather Marcus'. So don't you just shoot her in a second or something *laughs*

I will post something that lies on the way to the next town, you guys can of course post a couple of times more, before you arrive at that spot if you want :)

ileana

Just a quick note, that I am still here. Just did want to give the others a chance to jump in before going on :)

Ileana

shojin

If you guys are still taking extra adventurers, I'd like to take a stab at this Fallout RP. I haven't read the thread yet, but it looks damn interesting.

kingmaster1

tell us what you think, more writers is always appreciated :P
The in-character thread is still listed as open, and I like the idea of an open roleplay, especially for people who are going through the approval process and can only access certain parts of the site.

shojin

Then I've got a perfect way of getting into the RP with where Julia is taking it.

Meeka

I've been meaning to post something myself in the IC thread the last couple of days. Unfortunately, I discovered League of Legends the other day and it has all but consumed my life as of late! Hopefully I can manage something when I can manage to pry myself away from it and actually do something constructive.