Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

*Grabs the WIN and sits on it.*  No one will ever find it now. [evil laugh]

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

*rolls over on top of Belle and pins her down* my WIN!! :P

Izzie Aditi

*cooks up a devious plot to take the win back from Zaphod after he charmed it away from her..*

..and wins! O8)
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Zaphod

Not so fast, lady. You don't look devious at all. *grins* Are you sure you need this WIN? It's much better off with me. Really. Trust me on this. *takes it back for safe keeping*

Izzie Aditi

*pouts and uses her puppydog eyes.."just let me hold it for 10 seconds..."...then runs away with the win 8-) *
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Zaphod

*chuckles and walks back to his car wondering if she"ll realize she has a duplicate. Touches his pocket to feel the real WIN and drives off whistling a tune*

Kazuume

*car jacks him, molests his pockets, all of them, finds the win, handcuffs him to the steering wheele and says before leaving....*  To bad that wheele isn't a bed. *smirks and runs off with the win*

win \o/
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Izzie Aditi

*waits for her to be asleep soundly, handcuffs her to the bed for taking Zaphod's win and runs off with the win, leaving a note behind for Zaphod "You're welcome.."*

Kazuume

*picks the locks and chases Izzy down, molests her and grabs the win while she recovers*

my win not his
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

MiaFire

-walks up to her and smiles sweetly, lifting a hand to brush her hair out of her eye- Really, such beautiful eyes. You should keep your hair out of them so you can see...me walking away with the win! -grins and snatches the win, turning to wave briefly-
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

abandoneddolly

Mordred

.     .      .       ........        .         .      ..........
.   .  .   .            .           .   .     .      .
   ..     ..             .           .      .  .      ..........
    .      .             .           .         .               .
    .       .        ........        .         .      ..........

(wins)
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

you win has holes in it, here let me fix that

Izzie Aditi

MiaFire

That looks heavy. I'll carry it for you.
-

Izzie Aditi

*trips mia at the door and takes the win from her...'the win and I are out for lunch!'*

Delerium

Don't underestimate new users!

*zooms by on motorbike to steal the win*

No one can catch me now!  :D

abandoneddolly

-rides on a dinosaur  that eats the motorbike-

wins

Delerium

*falls from the bike as it's eaten up, hitting the ground at 40 miles an hour, but somehow grabbing the tip of the dinosaur's tail, gripping tightly, and barely avoiding being thrown off as it whips around*

I was so close... can't let it end like this...

*climbs battered and bruised up the dinosaurs tail, grabbing the win from Abandon and yelling triumphantly, not noticing the overpass sign until it smacks them in the head as the dinosaur runs past it, sending them once again onto the road*

*is unconscious, but still holding the win*

MiaFire

Oh dear! -approaches Delirium's unconscious form- I'll go for some help, don't you worry. And I'll take this with me so they know I speak the truth. -grins and walks away with the win-
-

Mordred

Help.. Comes in the form of a dark substance that relieves the lovely Mia of that burden, the win. Swiftly, though, not to raise an alarm. Also replaced with a very convincing duplicate.

Wins!
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

MiaFire

-Sits the dolly to prettily adorn a bench and relieves her of the win accessory- Wins
-

Vulnerable

-Douses the sexy Mia with water and takes the win- :)
"To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."

Mordred

Prior to Vulnerable swiping win, while dousing Mia (which, I admit, was fun to watch.. but it should have been me dousing them both).. I swapped the real win for an authentic replica. It even purrs when being held.

Wins!
*See Pillory*