Family Resort (open again. players needed)

Started by Chreestafer, March 10, 2014, 07:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalFeathers

So will the fun be purely in the families or will they mingle and explore each other? :3

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

CrystalFeathers

Me too~ and why is no one jumping at the family 3 father? Seriously? You have two girls on you. That is pretty much most cisgendered guys' dream.

KnowThySire

*is for the mingling*

If I had a little more free time, I'd offer to play the father, but unfortunately one character is all I can manage right now.
There can only be one king.

Chreestafer

Hey guys please forgive me, weekend was back I hope to have an occ thread up tomorrow :)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Remiel

Quote from: CrystalFeathers on April 06, 2014, 09:25:54 PM
Me too~ and why is no one jumping at the family 3 father? Seriously? You have two girls on you. That is pretty much most cisgendered guys' dream.

Sorry, I derp'd and didn't see the characters thread.  Although it looks like he's going to have a bit of an estranged relationship with Saphira. :P

CrystalFeathers

true. But I'm sure with her sister's help they'll be able to enjoy each other. Or we could do some non-con~

CrimDragon

Hi,
Just sent an PM regarding the spot of Father1. Hope it's still available :-)

FetzerDelRayne

The character I made for the dad of Fam 1 could easily work for the dad of Fam 3 if double duty is required of me.

EDIT:  Just say the sheet on the approved list.  Great choice of model. 

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Countdown

What make roles are open?  Dad for the 3rd family yet?
On's and Off's
A's and A's--> Updated: 10/18/23

CrystalFeathers

Quote from: Countdown on April 08, 2014, 10:46:53 PM
What make roles are open?  Dad for the 3rd family yet?

Family layout is on the first page.
But Family1 Father and Family4 Sons 1 and 2 are open.

KnowThySire

*looks at fezter then himself*

Ahem... Family 4 sons are right here.

Chreestafer

sorry all please give me time I need to update the front list, ill do so shortly :)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

Role List is updated!

Only need father of family one!
CountDown, if youd like he can be yours!
Ons and Offs
F-List

King Serperior

I can quite possibly fill in as the dad if it's still open?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chreestafer

EDIT!!!

Need father of family one and twin daughter of family three.
Ons and Offs
F-List

King Serperior

Quote from: Chreestafer on April 15, 2014, 07:42:02 PM
EDIT!!!

Need father of family one and twin daughter of family three.
Quote from: King Serperior on April 12, 2014, 05:55:40 AM
I can quite possibly fill in as the dad if it's still open?
Done  ^_^  Father of Family 1 hoping to apply.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

KnowThySire

Hope we find that daughter soon. I'd really like to start this thing.

King Serperior

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on April 17, 2014, 07:48:47 PM
Hope we find that daughter soon. I'd really like to start this thing.
I second this!  It's looking to be an extremely active and fun game, so anyone who wants, please come on   XD

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Ladondra

I wish I knew some female RPer's...or guys who are ok playing girls...but sadly, my E! group is small XD
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

KnowThySire

My E group isn't too fond of incest otherwise I would have been able to invite people as well.

stargirl

Hi All,
   I may be back, then I could play the second twin. Is it ok?

KnowThySire

I'm sure you wouldn't hear complaints from most of us on the accepted end. We'd love to have your char added to the families. We'd finally be able to get this thing started. :P